It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump suspends funding to the WHO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

US PRESIDENT DONALD Trump announced last night that swathes of the United States could lift coronavirus shutdowns “very soon” and made peace with state governors after being accused of acting like a king. While defusing an extraordinary domestic row, Trump however opened a new front on the international stage when he announced a freeze in US funding to the World Health Organization because he said it had been biased to China.

According to Trump, the WHO prevented transparency over the Covid-19 outbreak when it appeared in China, costing other countries crucial time to prepare, delaying decisions to stop international travel. “Had the WHO done its job to get medical experts into China to objectively assess the situation on the ground and to call out China’s lack of transparency, the outbreak could have been contained at its source with very little death,” he said. “The WHO’s attack on travel restrictions put political correctness above life-saving measures.” “We have deep concerns whether America’s generosity has been put to the best use possible,” he said, adding that Washington would now “discuss what we do with all that money that goes to the WHO”.

But here's the kicker..

In January, however, Trump had actually praised China for its “transparency” over the virus. In a tweet on 24 January, he said: “The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well.”

You couldnt make this stuff up, the man is as entertaining as hell

Here's a link to the article LINK
edit on 15/4/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

If you find idiots entertaining then I guess so.
This particular idiocy has already been posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-4-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

On which you’ll find that January 24th comparison debunked as completely ridiculous .
edit on 15-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If you find idiots entertaining then I guess so.
This particular idiocy has already been posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Says the armchair conspiracy theorist to a bunch of arm chair conspiracy theorist where what you say and do lacks any credibility and if you fit a political party you toe the line despite the motto "deny ignorance". The transparency this president operates with is what you condemn not the man himself. If he operated like previous presidents we would all be running around screaming for transparency.

I dare say if your savior of hope and change "Obama" was half as transparent he woulda went down as the biggest idiot in history instead of the most corrupt.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Just wait.... When it is all said and done it will be known that the W.H.O. covered for China. What's bad is everyone knows China is lying about the whole thing, including the first cases and amount of deaths. The W.H.O. is in their back pocket. I did see that China was willing to step up funds to 20 million. Wow!!!! not even close to what the US gives.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The W.H.O as an institute has no place in modern society.

Also, no one should be creating weaponized viruses and diseases, burn em to the ground.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Trump believed that China was being transparent. He believed the people in our Medical hierarchy that were listening to Who. He found out that Who had deceived his medical experts. Just because he believed those lies doesn't mean he has to back his mistake and cover up his mistake.

The devil would have you believe a lie. People who deceive others try to get you to be part of it so you cannot challenge them. This is common practice in this world. It is a major problem with politicians. The word devil refers to a deceiver or group of deceivers. The devil is in our medical and scientific industries too. Science is an industry, but the profits go to support their research and pay their salaries, it is still a business, an industry. Science has become a tool of the deceiver more than a tool to truth. I see a lot of research that is being manipulated to show what they want it to show.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

The transparency this president operates with is what you condemn not the man himself.

No , I condemn him because he's an idiot.

I dare say if your savior of hope and change "Obama" was half as transparent he woulda went down as the biggest idiot in history instead of the most corrupt.

I dare say you don't know what you're talking about but you are new , you will learn.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Good riddance. What we really need is a Space Health Organization for Space Force anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I dont buy the allegation that the WHO is 'in the pocket of China' and is 'covering up for China'.

I would put it if anything that the WHO is soft in believing the facts and figures they were told.

And yes i most certainly do find the idiot entertaining, there's never a dull moment
edit on 15/4/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
We shouldn’t be finding any of these Globalist NGOs. Let them rot.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Considering that china controls most pharmaceuticals. I think Trump was just trying to play nice with china till we can get that industry back here in the US. I mean do you think it would be smart to slam china when they hold all the drugs?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You wouldn't have to dare if you were informed. You probably believe his claim of "no controversies" too, huh? You probably think he did a stellar job with swine flu too.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

What it looks like is the CCP are the liars , and they're still lying about their caseload which is now into the millions .
The CCP at first rejected WHO inspections and didn't allow them in.

What it also looks like is that even with original figures ( eg CFR at 2 - 3 % )
Trump was negligent. He said in February it would amount to little he couldn't cope with.
Now he was wrong and that's been proven beyond doubt , you've got his supporters here still making a / this pandemic into a nothing burger ( no one ' real' is that insular or so very ignorant , and we've known for known for time were surrounded by paid trumpist s) on trumps behalf
Let's make it clear they're covering up trumps stupid mistake .. which could result in insurance claims .
And now you've the complacent idiot in chief who can't listen to stuff he doesn't like hearing , looking the use the WHO as a scapegoat for his own ineptitude and lack of ability to take advice .
That and to obfuscate his own negligence. The WHO in fact are telling him at early to take serious action which he didn't do he went off on his own whom instead.
And now the stupid # wants to reopen too soon , putting everyone in the states in danger . Again hrs ignoring the facts , what's he's being given as expert advice , and his own responsibilities as president for people's lives.
You don't mitigate a pandemic by reopening the economy , you use other plans than that. The proper plans exist but knowing the system they probably don't have the actual kit to do it properly.
And that twat could be the main reason why this all turns into a clusterfk that kills a shed load of people and the global economy with them . In a way it's poetic justice if that turns out , was waiting for judgement day anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

You wouldn't have to dare if you were informed. You probably believe his claim of "no controversies" too, huh? You probably think he did a stellar job with swine flu too.

If you were informed you would probably understand that people who think Trump is an idiot don't necessarily worship his predecessor , it seems you too fall into the same old flawed belief that one equals the other.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Roger Daltrey is gonna be pissed!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

False idols and worship aside, pound for pound trump has done a good job. He did drag his feet at first, but all the "experts" the democrats always scream about him needing to listen to, we're telling him that it wasn't a concern to us. That being said, when he realized it was most definitely a concern he did a 180 really quickly and got to work. It's clear that WHO is in bed with china, and they won't even recognize Taiwan as a country, so why would we continue to give monies to them?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I had never voted before I voted for trump. Never thought of myself as Democrat or Republican.

After Obama , and the way the Democrats treated the United States President since day 1. I can say I will never consider myself a Democrat and am sure to vote on every election from now on.
edit on 15-4-2020 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2020 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

And for Good Reason . They Deliberately Let this Virus Spread Around the World .

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I said this in February I think it was, on the main cv thread. I truly believe that they purposely let all those people leave China after the celebration, knowing that they were sick. I think they knew they had a problem on their hands and it was going to have an impact on them, and they knew if they could get it all around the globe it would then be everyones problem not just theirs. They knew if we in the US and the UK had to deal with it we would dump tons of money into finding a cure or treatment. Also they realized the economic crisis it would create.

I think everything they did was calculated and deliberate. And they should pay for it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join