It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Reveal - The Political Connection - Agenda - Depopulation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
The virus is found in semen.. Only time will tell the damage it will do to new offspring and current attempts.

Is it making people sterile? No? How's the depop going?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Here,
m.facebook.com...

Everything I have said.
And it's going great

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Ooo, a Facebook video. You going to use Myspace as a source next?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

I figured you didn't want to read the links,

Otherwise you would stop bullying, and face some actual facts since you didn't bother reading any of the hundred+ links I have posted.

Secondly it's too soon to see reproduction rates as the average couple takes 3-4 months. So your lack of knowledge and impatience shows.
edit on 13-5-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

If simple depopulation was the goal, TPTB have resources at their command that would insure the job a thousand times over.

The goal is control through division and media manipulation, and they're winning that with almost no contest.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Can someone summarize (without me having to watch a series of youtube videos) WHY Bill Gates wants to depopulate the world?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You gonna cite NaturalNews next? Come on, bro, your sources are conspiracy website garbage.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

There may not be a lot of information about the novel coronavirus and fertility, specifically, but “we know quite a lot about viruses, flus, and male infertility,” explains Legacy advisor and reproductive urologist Dr. Paul Turek. “Seasonal flus are known to reduce male fertility… We think that it’s due to the fever associated with the illness, which overheats the testicles.”

www.givelegacy.com...

www.covid-19facts.com...

www.newsweek.com/chinese-scientists-coronavirus-male-fertility-1488235%3famp=1

6abc.com...
(Wait it out)

Adverse outcomes such as miscarriage and preterm birth have been reported in women infected with COVID-19 during pregnancy, but the data are limited, and it is not clear that these outcomes were related to maternal infection. It is also unclear if COVID-19 can cross the placenta and infect the fetus.

www.pennmedicine.org...

m.health24.com...

Male reproductive system also affected
Besides kidney health, the paper states that male reproductive systems are especially vulnerable to Covid-19 infection. This has to do with dramatic changes in the sex hormones that have been observed in some patients with Covid-19.

This may lead to impaired function of the testes (gonadal function impairment

m.health24.com...

www.thailandmedical.news...!-latest-research-published-by-chinese-scientists-say-coronavirus-might-render-certain-male-patient s-infertile

A latest coronavirus research by medical scientists from Nanjing Medical University and Suzhou Hospital lead by Dr Jianqing Wang, Head of the Department of Urology, at Suzhou Hospital say that certain males affected by the SARS-Cov2 coronavirus which causes the Covid-19 disease might likely become infertile even if they recover from the infection.

To answer anyone's question why they don't just nuke us or use extreme means of control. Answer is simple. 1 damages where they live, 2 causes protest and guns to their head, 3. It's easier to be discreet by using disasters as a cover.. since it happens so much anyway. So why cause billions of damage when you can reduce numbers through cheaper means?

Pick your source.. enjoy. (Unscreened bulk list)
www.bionews.org.uk...
(Unproven link removed because now proven)

www.globaltimes.cn...

www.forbes.com...

www.techtimes.com... m
Men freeze sperm on fear of infertility

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.taiwannews.com.tw...
(Study from back in February! W@W, that far into research already!)

edit on Wed May 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: capital letters for quote fixed.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Mindlock1138

Because in here, the Jedha system ,there is no evidense that covid-19 has caused more deaths than the flu every year.

So who`s the stubid here ?

And for the record, as so many seem to think it`s a bio weapon....then please explain why it dont seem to kill more than
the flu we see every year, at least in Jedha system .

It is a bio weapon; just with a different target. The target wasn't a body county; it was bankruptcy. This is an economic attack by a biological weapon.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Less population = Richer world.

How can there be a richer world without people enriching other people? The conspiracy theorist-stated economics of depopulation are about as moronic as they get.

Inflation. The more people; the more subdivision, the less each subdivision is worth. Less people = more value, which makes everything cost less.

Or you though inflation didn't have to do with population growth?

It's the reason today a billion is worth last half a centuries million, and last half a century that million would have been 27,000$.

Ya see, as more people play, the less you can have -- because there isn't as much to go around. It's not about how many dollars, it's about how much stuff is available; your dollars go further.
edit on 13-5-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Here,
m.facebook.com...

Everything I have said.
And it's going great

That was a good video..... shame that the battery ran out before the end.
Thanks for posting.

edit on 14-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

None of your more legit sources talk about widespread sterility. Your panic pants garbage isn't going to play.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

When everyone is rich no one is rich.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

None of your more legit sources talk about widespread sterility. Your panic pants garbage isn't going to play.

Your in the wrong forum if your looking for covid virus statistics. This form is about the connections between bill gates, who, nestle, Bayer, Rothschild and more.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Here,
m.facebook.com...

Everything I have said.
And it's going great

That was a good video..... shame that the battery ran out before the end.
Thanks for posting.

I didn't care to much for the preachy bit. However what he said outside of it. Is exactly what the post is about. I just came across it through a friend who has been following my research over the years.

"Wow this guy is saying exactly what you have been saying for years!". Main reason why I shared it here. I am in my 30s, and that guy has to be in his 70s at least saying the same damn thing.

You have to be blind not to see that evidence, especially if you search everything that is said. Because it's all there... Go to the library, old news articles.. it's ALL there.

Because even with all of the sources. It's a lot of reading, since people seem to think this is about depopulation instead of what has been, what is and where we are going. As well as who is responsible, who they run with. What they have done in the past and why we shouldn't turn a blind eye to his new grasp and reach for power.

He is respected by millions, it would be easy for him to take the crown in a new world where he is no longer bullied... But worshipped, he wants to play God. Plain and simple.

My favorite part is how when people questioned his motivations, he giggled and laughed and was smart enough to misdirect and make so many believe he is just an innocent nerd. I love nerds, but he is pure evil.
edit on 14-5-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There is a lot of information in there.... I had never heard of the Good Club!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Your in the wrong forum if your looking for covid virus statistics. This form is about the connections between bill gates, who, nestle, Bayer, Rothschild and more.

It's the US Political Madness Forum, it looks like you're the one who's confused as to the topics.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

That is a most plausible theory you put forth, I agree.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It is about control, never said it wasn't. But you would be fooled to think they aren't going to go after your ability to reproduce. It's is even on the guide stones. "Control who breed".

Course if it was about solid depop they could drop a few bombs. But truth is where is the fun in that?. Simple there isn't any.

You don't play chess and smack the opponents king off the board and say I WIN. It wouldn't fly.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It's the US Political Madness Forum, it looks like you're the one who's confused as to the topics.

It was moved to a different forum, not where I had posted it

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join