It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Reveal - The Political Connection - Agenda - Depopulation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I was reading a forum a few days ago, someone was almost right on par. It will be linked to his site, but for my purposes I have condensed his links with about 80 other links. That prove - Bill Gates, Who, Planned Parenthood, Bayer (Monsanto, Nestle, etc) are all physically connected in their ways to help depopulate.

This For anyone who wants to really know what's going on. Look at EVERYTHING,

(news caster sharing his opinion, based on a LOT of truths - pay attention to what he says before continuing)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... (piggybacked off - except my gathered info needed a post of its own as a big reveal to all connections)

www.theguardian.com...
(impeachment delay lines up with link below - refused to provide data until said date.)

www.nbcnews.com...

threadreaderapp.com... (How to steal an election with covid19)

www.politifact.com...
(held nation hostage)

www.washingtonexaminer.com... (forced funding to kill African Americans)

www.washingtontimes.com... (planned parent hood foundations/belief)

www.buzzfeednews.com... (african american death rate 67%)

Polls:
nypost.com... (FEB 29th!)
First result from searching "Who did African americans vote for Trump Vs Hillary" (strange its NY! First on the list)

www.axios.com...
Dec 30, 2019

en.wikipedia.org... (impeachment attempts that failed)
www.refinery29.com...
Impeachment history

www.realclearpolitics.com...
(bring in the recession, impeach trump) Video Date June 9, 2018

www.heritage.org...
Who is China's puppet.

www.economist.com... (china history of faking numbers and rewarding politicians)

www.cnn.com... (china funding to own stock market)
www.economist.com... (more numbers, they love numbers.)

Bill gates promotes tech tracking, pandemic warnings and more. Why? Cause he can make mad money tracking your # legally to sell to other companies. He created windows He has been collecting data for YEARS

www.youtube.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.cnbc.com... (interesting started 2018)

Ted Talks - 2015 - more bill gates talking about viruses. (he's a tech guy not a certified virology student.

www.youtube.com...

***These links are just a start, there are thousands of them if you know what to look for, these are just the first links to put everything into perspective. If a source isn't good enough for you just google it your source WILL come up. I just hope it points people in the right direction. This is not claiming that the pandemic is fake, but it is putting things into perspective. But politicians do NOT care if a % of people die for their agendas. ***

Proof:
www.newsweek.com... (body count conspiracy)

www.cato.org... (killing kids)

theintercept.com... ("we should of kept the oil" oil/war deaths)

By now you get the idea.

The link between Bill Gates and Planned Parent Hood. Is confirmed as his father.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... (population control)

www.huffpost.com... (pop control through PP)

Bill Gates push for digital identity. :
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
Digital Certificate or Proof of Vaccination. Ted Talk - idea's worth sharing.. hid data, and a full recording has been obtained.

Why would the richest man in the world bother to push so hard?
www.wired.com...
Money.

This is just one of many connections, Personality Analyst
www.crystalknows.com...

www.bizjournals.com...
www.speaker.gov...

Political Agendas where politicians want 20% of the population dead. They funded big corps, aka (CHINA) since only a small handful still remain here. Along with racist ways of dealing with it. Most of the politicians are not only self entitled, but are very much racist. With Nancy Palosi being a huge one. Bill gates, and Nancy are linked via plan parenthood which Nancy forced to go through by holding the world hostage for her funding.

You don't find it weird that planned parenthood was meant to kill off africian American babies? Which the virus killed more 67% of their population who got infected? Or the fact that plan parenthood just a few years back was selling infant bodyparts to labs?

Or the fact that the Chinese hate Africians more then any other race out there? I just always found it strange that with their hatred, the virus that came from them had a higher death rate to their most hated race.

Back to Bill Gates, my suspicion was that he was involved with plan parenthood. It turned out correct, his father was head, owned it and ran it. Bill had been funding plan parenthood for years.

www.dailywire.com...
(population control in Africa)

www.armstrongeconomics.com...
(bill gates and his stake in WHO - which is in bed with the Chinese)

edit on 15-4-2020 by BlackArrow because: fixed 'owns' to created, as he doesn't own it any more, gave credit to inspirer.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
which is why TRUMP just defunded them.)
www.vanityfair.com... (one of many links defunding)

www.nbcnews.com... (Bill Gates rallying for WHO)

Trump telling America we need to bring our businesses back out of Chinese control, he gets called a RACIST; and democrats refuse to pass any incentives.
www.cnbc.com...

(china threat to america)
www.cnbc.com...

Can China really be a genocidal maniac? Here's a list
en.wikipedia.org...

"With good health care, vaccines and fertility treatment we can decrease the population of 6.8b by 10-20%"
www.youtube.com...

Eugenics in America
www.catholicstand.com...
We who advocate Birth Control, on the other hand, lay all our emphasis upon stopping not only the reproduction of the unfit but upon stopping all reproduction when there is not economic means of providing proper care for those who were born in health. Margaret Sanger, “Birth Control and Racial Betterment” (February, 1919)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
This links to Monsanto, which if you do your research links to the bee shortage and population deaths. Replaced with GMO bees, because normal bees won't touch their crops.

Bees
www.honeycolony.com...
www.theguardian.com...

Modifying ANTS to replace BEES - due to genocide.
worldnewsdailyreport.com...

Fertility - natural-fertility-info.com...

www.conceiveeasy.com...
(10% of women experiences problems getting pregnant)

americanpregnancy.org...
(10-15% can't get pregnant no matter what)

Monsanto - linked to infertility products like roundup.
draxe.com...

More links tying, Bill Gates to Monsanto FOODS, Planned Parenthood, Nazi Eugenics.
whale.to...

prepareforchange.net...

www.huffpost.com...

Bill gates bought GMO shares that effect fertility to cut the world's population.
www.youtube.com...

(water is not a human right)
www.youtube.com...
Search Nestle, Bill gates, etc.. (you might need to go back a few years for bill gates, but nestle will show up really quick).

This Nestle brand, known for providing frozen prepared foods for families, is no stranger to being one of the brands owned by Monsanto. Stouffer’s is listed as one of the companies that supported Monsanto’s attempts to keep businesses from acknowledging genetically modified organisms.

Who owns Monsanto?
Pharmaceutical company Bayer AG

Recognize Bayer? You should they are responsible for spreading HIV to children, and adults alike by tainted medication.

www.cbsnews.com...
(Bayer had HIV injected into a handful of pain killers awhile ago, in attempts to cause early death between anyone who took it. Including CHILDREN)
ahrp.org...

www.cbsnews.com...
realfarmacy.com...

Why is Bill gates, planned parenthood, WHo, Bayer, Monsanto important?
Because they are all linked together, in more then 1 way. From poisoning the population, to controlling fertility and death. For Manifesting genocides, of animals, insects, and people. They are ALL linked to the same family...

(CHINESE LINK! Bayer)
Company description Bayer HealthCare is today ranked as one of the leading companies in the Chinese pharmaceutical industry, the number one multinational by sales in 2008 (IMS). Both Bayer and Schering (merged in 2007) have been present in China for more than 100 years and have over 2.000 employees throughout China

Gates Foundation: Who www.dr-rath-foundation.org...

Further Connection of Bayer and WHO
www.vectorcontrol.bayer.com...

media.bayer.com...
e dit on 15-4-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2020 by BlackArrow because: switched msnbc to cbn link cause of link share glitch.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I wanted to make a quick note, as you will see that when I started linking to Eugenics, there was a few biblical links posted in there. You might be wondering why I would include biblical posts. Its simple, because a lot of it winds up mixed in with abortion which is a big no-no for many churches, and religions. So when you look at population control the most reliable sources on the planet actually come from churches.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thank you for this effort. Wow - S&F

Back to Bill Gates, my suspicion was that he was involved with plan parenthood. It turned out correct, his father was head, owned it and ran it. Bill had been funding plan parenthood for years.

edit on 1542020 by Snarl because: Following dots ...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Thanks and i appreciate the work you put to this

edit on 15-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Thank you, I didn't bother caring about the sources to much. Because every source throughout the last 10-15years has printed those topics. Which was why I say just google something you don't trust. It will show up. Most of these links were through memory after watching the news for years. It wasn't hard to put it together. Which was why I wasn't really shocked to see Bill Gates behind it. The only thing I am having a hard time finding other then a few charity, and publicity stunts is a solid link to Nancy Pelosi. I know its there, they are too close personality wise for it not to be, especially after her PP stunt. But if anyone does locate a good hard undeniable proof of connection that would be great.

I did include the few charities, and fundraisers they attended together. But I didn't want to stay focused on that to long, as memories can be fading.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
The only thing I am having a hard time finding other then a few charity, and publicity stunts is a solid link to Nancy Pelosi. I know its there, they are too close personality wise for it not to be, especially after her PP stunt. But if anyone does locate a good hard undeniable proof of connection that would be great.

Gates has had an unbreakable lock on the taxpayer since the mid-80s. 99% of all government computers are the funding source.

The operating system sucks. The office applications took second place when compared. Yet your money was given to Microsoft for decades. You wanna know why he's filthy rich? His hands have been in your pockets and mine forever.

ETA: Point being - if you were ever looking for that connection ... you might not be able to see the forest for the trees.

edit on 1542020 by Snarl because: ETA

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

If you're going to release a virus that depopulates the planet maybe they should release one that does what you're claiming since this one isn't.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If you're going to release a virus that depopulates the planet maybe they should release one that does what you're claiming since this one isn't.

And why would you presume the virus has finished doing it's job so soon?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I think you're right. In my part of the world, traffic deaths are way down and in about 9 months the boom in newborn kids will insure a net gain in population!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe it would help if you didn't have to sacrifice the global economy too.

Kind of defeats the purpose of culling the herd.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
And why would you presume the virus has finished doing it's job so soon?

Why would you presume it's going to depopulate the planet when it hasn't come close tp doing that?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

True.

Maybe "they" think that it's enough that 80% of the planet inhabitants THINK that the virus is that dangerous and maybe it is.

But created , escaped or just evolution.

A lot of democratic countries population were shifting in political believes. They couldn't stop Trump or Brexit.

The US elections coming, the EU under heavy fire, the Dutch elections coming, France was going south, Spain was in much trouble and a few other countries. The establishment is #ting their pants.

Wetter the Virus was Made or a good excuse, i count the possibility in that this is being hijacked or created to stop the democratic process and awakening what was happening in a lot of countries.

edit on 15-4-2020 by EartOccupant because: Addition

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Fun times on google when I did a search.

Anyway, every year it seems like this is a topic of the bilderburg meetings.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Maybe it would help if you didn't have to sacrifice the global economy too.

Kind of defeats the purpose of culling the herd.

It's all part of the Illuminati Bildabear Zionist Masonic agenda. Orrrrrrr, it's just our bumbling inept governments at work.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

There you have it. Governments are killing people at a massive rate. They need to be locked down, quarantined.

Maybe euthanized.l, idk. Well vote on that one.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Wetter the Virus was Made or a good excuse, i count the possibility in that this is being hijacked or created to stop the democratic process and awakening what was happening in a lot of countries.

What democratic process has been stopped? Wisconsin held their elections as scheduled yesterday.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

No maybe, drown them in a bathtub.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This virus is really not more dangerous than flu , but as we can see, the real danger is what they do as a cure for it....economic harakiri...lockdowns...consequences of all draconian BS

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

No maybe, drown them in a bathtub.

Like I said, well vote.

Due process man....in the court of public opinion of course.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join