It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Of The Pentagon Funding For The Bs4 Lab In Wuhan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ok so I have created this thread so people can be informed as to the funding of the BS4 lab in Wuhan China as well as some past research into the coronavirus.
There is a lot of factual history as to what research was funded and where.
Not really a blame game thread as to who is responsible for the creation of corvid 19.
This thread is so posters can look at history and see what happened as far as funding is concerned at the Wuhan lab and US research done there.
I was pretty shocked to see the USA had so many military funded research programs at the Wuhan lab.
I also see a lot of posters who are pissed at China for the lab, however I don't think they know most of the research there was set up and funded by the USA. Not saying it was ok, however I am looking in the mirror as an American wishing our taxes went to something else.
Personally I don't think any of this research should have been done at this lab nor any other lab for that matter.
There was a lot more research done with corona viruses done by the US, in the US, but maybe that is for another thread.

Source article
spitfirelist.com...

THE PENTAGON IN WUHAN?
Beyond the U.S. military’s recent expen­di­tures on and inter­est in the use of bats of bioweapons, it is also worth exam­in­ing the recent stud­ies the mil­i­tary has fund­ed regard­ing bats and “nov­el coro­n­avirus­es,” such as that behind the recent out­break, that have tak­en place with­in or in close prox­im­i­ty to Chi­na.

For instance, one study con­duct­ed in South­ern Chi­na in 2018 result­ed in the dis­cov­ery of 89 new “nov­el bat coro­n­avirus” strains that use the same recep­tor as the coro­n­avirus known as Mid­dle East Res­pi­ra­to­ry Syn­drome (MERS).
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
That study was joint­ly fund­ed by the Chi­nese government’s Min­istry of Sci­ence and Tech­nol­o­gy, USAID — an orga­ni­za­tion long alleged to be a front for U.S. intel­li­gence, and the U.S. Nation­al Insti­tute of Health — which has col­lab­o­rat­ed with both the CIA and the Pen­ta­gon on infec­tious dis­ease and bioweapons research.
foreignpolicy.com...
www.newsweek.com...

Anoth­er U.S. gov­ern­ment-fund­ed study that dis­cov­ered still more new strains of “nov­el bat coro­n­avirus” was pub­lished just last year. Titled “Dis­cov­ery and Char­ac­ter­i­za­tion of Nov­el Bat Coro­n­avirus Lin­eages from Kaza­khstan,” focused on “the bat fau­na of cen­tral Asia, which link Chi­na to east­ern Europe” www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The study was entire­ly fund­ed by the U.S. Depart­ment of Defense, specif­i­cal­ly the Defense Threat Reduc­tion Agency (DTRA) as part of a project inves­ti­gat­ing coro­n­avirus­es sim­i­lar to MERS, such as the afore­men­tioned 2018 study.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.nti.org...-threat-reduction-nunn-lugar-program

The study’s authors are affil­i­at­ed with either the Kaza­khstan-based Research Insti­tute for Bio­log­i­cal Safe­ty Prob­lems and/or Duke Uni­ver­si­ty. The Research Insti­tute for Bio­log­i­cal Safe­ty Prob­lems, though offi­cial­ly a part of Kazakhstan’s Nation­al Cen­ter for Biotech­nol­o­gy, has received mil­lions from the U.S. gov­ern­ment, most of it com­ing from the Pentagon’s Coop­er­a­tive Threat Reduc­tion Pro­gram.
www.nti.org...

Kaza­khstan government’s offi­cial depos­i­to­ry of “high­ly dan­ger­ous ani­mal and bird infec­tions, with a col­lec­tion of 278 path­o­gen­ic strains of 46 infec­tious dis­eases.”
www.nti.org...

Pen­ta­gon-fund­ed “bioweapons labs” through­out the Cen­tral Asian coun­try, which bor­ders both of the U.S.’ top rival states — Chi­na and Rus­sia.
www.salon.com...

Duke University’s involve­ment with this study is also inter­est­ing giv­en that Duke is a key part­ner of DARPA’s Pan­dem­ic Pre­ven­tion Plat­form (P3) pro­gram, which offi­cial­ly aims “to dra­mat­i­cal­ly accel­er­ate dis­cov­ery, inte­gra­tion, pre-clin­i­cal test­ing, and man­u­fac­tur­ing of med­ical coun­ter­mea­sures against infec­tious dis­eases.”
dhvi.duke.edu...

The first step of the Duke/DARPA pro­gram involves the dis­cov­ery of poten­tial­ly threat­en­ing virus­es and “develop[ing] meth­ods to sup­port viral prop­a­ga­tion, so that virus can be used for down­stream stud­ies.”
www.darpa.mil...
dhvi.duke.edu...

Duke Uni­ver­si­ty is also joint­ly part­nered with China’s Wuhan Uni­ver­si­ty, which is based in the city where the cur­rent coro­n­avirus out­break began, which result­ed in the open­ing of the Chi­na-based Duke Kun­shan Uni­ver­si­ty (DKU) in 2018. Notably, China’s Wuhan Uni­ver­si­ty — in addi­tion to its part­ner­ship with Duke — also includes a mul­ti-lab Insti­tute of Med­ical Virol­o­gy that has worked close­ly with the US Army Med­ical Research Insti­tute for Infec­tious Dis­eases since the 1980s, accord­ing to its web­site. As pre­vi­ous­ly not­ed, the USAMRIID facil­i­ty in the U.S. was shut down last July for fail­ures to abide by biosafe­ty and prop­er waste dis­pos­al pro­ce­dures, but was allowed to par­tial­ly resume some exper­i­ments late last Novem­ber.
www.wral.com...

edit on 4/15/2020 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There was a Doctor tonight on C2C saying the reason for the funding for the Wuhan lab from US sources was because the research into such things was made illegal in the states.

The Doctor had absolutely nothing good to say about Fauci and his connections in all this stuff.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I know you said this is not a blame game.

But...

The world leaders+ Shotgun+ Face= worldpeace and free kitkats for everyone.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
There was a Doctor tonight on C2C saying the reason for the funding for the Wuhan lab from US sources was because the research into such things was made illegal in the states.

The Doctor had absolutely nothing good to say about Fauci and his connections in all this stuff.

I think that there is alot of truth in that.
I doubt countries really know what types of things are being researched in those labs.
The USA has quite a few labs bordering Russia Iran, China, etc as well as quite a few in Africa.
I think if the research is illegal or too dangerous to do in our own country then it shouldn't be done.

dilyana.bg...
The US Army regularly produces deadly viruses, bacteria and toxins in direct violation of the UN Convention on the prohibition of Biological Weapons. Hundreds of thousands of unwitting people are systematically exposed to dangerous pathogens and other incurable diseases. Bio warfare scientists using diplomatic cover test man-made viruses at Pentagon bio laboratories in 25 countries across the world. These US bio-laboratories are funded by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) under a $ 2.1 billion military program– Cooperative Biological Engagement Program (CBEP), and are located in former Soviet Union countries such as Georgia and Ukraine, the Middle East, South East Asia and Africa.
www.newsweek.com...
fas.org...

edit on 15-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

As I said in the very first post of the outbreak happening. US is at fault.
They will never stop, they will never sleep even when CCP is gone. The end blame game will be calling everyone communist terrorist and taking all your rights away since Monsanto. US will not fking change without revolution. After China will be Russia. After Russia will be Europe, after Europe will be Canada. Just watch all the traitors being bought by petrodollars and run to USA for research with infinite printing of money.
Keep fighting for fake capitalism and fake democracy. Read the US dollar note.

1. Research bioweapons first place.
2. Selling to China. Chinese didn't have the knowledge to research such bioweapons. They only knew how to cure since ancient medicines.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I know you said this is not a blame game.

But...

The world leaders+ Shotgun+ Face= worldpeace and free kitkats for everyone.

Or they could just use their power for good works and we all get kitkats.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So here this news is finally starting to go mainstream!
I was wondering if people were ever going to have a look at this information. . . . .

BOOM! Fauci Sweating Bullets! Trump Investigating His $3.7 Million Obama Era Grant to Wuhan Lab!!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

As I said in the very first post of the outbreak happening. US is at fault.
They will never stop, they will never sleep even when CCP is gone. The end blame game will be calling everyone communist terrorist and taking all your rights away since Monsanto. US will not fking change without revolution. After China will be Russia. After Russia will be Europe, after Europe will be Canada. Just watch all the traitors being bought by petrodollars and run to USA for research with infinite printing of money.
Keep fighting for fake capitalism and fake democracy. Read the US dollar note.

1. Research bioweapons first place.
2. Selling to China. Chinese didn't have the knowledge to research such bioweapons. They only knew how to cure since ancient medicines.

Good points

I have noticed a lack of interest in general when it comes to the USA and involvement in questionable activity with this virus.

I do not support the creation of dangerous viruses and question the official narrative and media hype.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The plot thickens as Fauci is now being seen as connected to the Wuhan lab.
However it's not just one guy and the funding has been going on since the outbreak of the corvid 19 virus.
In the video the past funding of coronavirus research at the lab is pointed out. Tip of the iceberg in my opinion. I think that most people turn a blind eye to the historical facts of what has been happening because it doesn't fit into their narrative..

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Bombshell 'Five Eyes' Western intelligence dossier claims China lied about human-to-human transmission, 'disappeared' whistle-blowers and refused to help other countries prepare a vaccine for coronavirus
A leaked 15-page dossier from the 'Five Eyes' intelligence alliance says China's secrecy over the pandemic is an 'assault on international transparency'
The US, Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand intelligence agencies have exposed a series of cover-ups
It claims Five Eyes found a 'deadly denial of human-to-human transmission'
Researchers who tried to raise the alarm have been silenced or disappeared and evidence of the outbreak was destroyed, it adds
Report shows China refused to hand over virus samples to develop vaccines and censored its internet
China also allegedly censored virus news on search engines from December
The leaked files show the nations have evidence the virus was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology

edit on 2-5-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

top topics

join