It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future President of the United States, I now introduce you to the "new Vice President".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
OK, we all know know that Obami endorsed candidate Biden for President. So what does that mean, he actually will be America's next 46 and 1/2 President. Why do I say 1/2 , well for starters, he is simply too weak to handle 4 years of the turmoil that the corona virus is among us. Second, its the other 1/2 that actually will be the speaker for the American public and that will be the new Vice President standing proudly in front of all of us and telling us "we are no longer able to this and that". If you don't think that will not happen, then you still believe Trump will be elected the 2nd time. Sorry folks, its Biden turn now to smile at the CCP and say "its all yours for the taking". Don't believe me, how many "food industries " today are owned by the Chinese because of the sick politicians selling out Americans for a fatter bank account that they too will be affected by the new rules after Biden sits his butt in the oval office and says "sorry" the President now has absolute power.
Bookmark this post.
I'm a Trump supporter also. But now he doesn't stand a chance and the funny thing is , we will soon be seeing a different approach on how Trump rallies his supporters with a " its all hopeless" look and feeling coming from his eyes. Why, because he now has had 3.5 years of how Washington politicians are not for any one that they don't have in their back pocket and sadly to say, President Trump is not in anyone's back pocket.

edit on 0400000047152020-04-15T00:15:47-05:00154704am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000020162020-04-15T00:16:20-05:00162004am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
As soon as Biden starts displaying much dementia, or taking regular 3 hour afternoon naps....BAM!

Iran or Russia (or both!) will hit us with everything they've got.

Edit: Actually, it wouldn't take much destruction to bring us to our knees. How we turned to slush over a few thousand Covid-19 deaths demonstrates how easy it is to make us surrender.

edit on 4/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

won't matter. this country can go to war on autopilot.

usually does.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Are we seriously entertaining the idea that Biden might win the election?

If so, shame on you USA.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Sorry to say, but I was a real broker in California and ... well, just check the last names and the corporations that have bought land and other properties that are of concern by the NSA. Of course, those people have made every effort to buy sensitive properties but luckily none to the best of my knowledge was an escrow finalized.

Also, what people don't know is this: Nixon allowed the opening of the market for China in exchange for spy units on the west side of China to spy on Russia. I always wondered if they were silently torn down or became the property of the CCP.

edit on 0400000055242020-04-15T00:24:55-05:00245504am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000012252020-04-15T00:25:12-05:00251204am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000036252020-04-15T00:25:36-05:00253604am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

If so, shame on you USA.

Sorry, I'm not at all entertaining , its a fact what that George Carlton (sp) said about "the game is rigged" and we are not in it. Something like that.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

If so, shame on you USA.

Sorry, I'm not at all entertaining , its a fact what that George Carlton (sp) said about "the game is rigged" and we are not in it. Something like that.

George Carlin.

It's a big f#ck9n club and we ain't in it.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

If so, shame on you USA.

lol yes it must be true because Carlton said the game is rigged. If it were so rigged Hillary would have won instead of Trump. That's really what got them so mad, he proved how easily all of their rigging and social engineering can be defeated with relative ease, and he will do it again with ease.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Ha ha ha, flew right over their heads....a reply to: Graysen

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Is this just... how you feel? When the hell has that been the valid source for debate on ATS? You have your feelings + sources, and your one real source is a Carlin line. Another useless OP. I'll bite.

Trump isn't going to crush Biden because he won't be facing Biden. Source: Bidens obvious onset of dementia (real or acting to dodge prosecution) combined with SUSPENDED campaigns of most candidates.

If Biden fades out for any reason, any of them could scoop the nomination at Convention. Thus they bypass the Democrat voter entirely and allow the Democrat elite to decide. Biden is a placeholder.

Feelings: I feel Biden is too easy. If Trump were to rail on Biden now, then he's diagnosed as mentally handicapped... BAD optics for Trump. Making fun of a disabled government hero (HA!) will fly like a lead zeppelin over the Democrat voting class. Trump sees this, which is why he's beem silent about it. Very astute.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
He did Bamas endorsement...what a country im living in...a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If Biden got elected he would only be in office less than one year and then the vice president would take over under the 25th Amendment.

Fear Bidens pick for vice president as he/she will be the real power.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Who do you think the next next vis president will be?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Obama finally endorsed Biden. Maybe he was holding out until Joe agreed to choose Michelle. Who will then come out as a male/former male/transgender whatever.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Hmmm I wonder if Hillary has thought of that . . .

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wouldn't he be 45 and 1/2 then?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
George Herbert Walker Bush was the point man, the Bush family has had so much influence in our country since Prescott Bush, quite remarkable how Trump beat out a Jeb Bush V Hillary Clinton race. Maybe the number one reason I supported Trump, so many more reasons now but that was a big one.
I did like George 41st, played in the first college world series among many other firsts. The most powerful man in our lifetime, in my view. I wished him no ill will, just tired of a monarchy in a republic.
George 41 was unofficial first ambassador to China, United States ambassador to the United Nations , Head of the CIA, Vice President(2 terms), President, son president and other son Florida governor and presidential favorite before Trump entered race.
Time to move on from the Bush/Clinton years, talk about a cult.
These are the Trump years.
asia.nikkei.com...

The Bushes much enjoyed their Beijing interlude, which followed the thaw in Sino-U.S. relations in February 1972, when President Richard Nixon made a historic visit to meet with Chairman Mao Zedong.

Nixon's purpose was to re-establish relations that had been severed after the communist takeover in 1949. During those decades, the U.S. diplomatic mission to China was on the island of Taiwan, which also occupied China's seat at the UN until late 1971.

Sorry to say, but I was a real broker in California and ... well, just check the last names and the corporations that have bought land and other properties that are of concern by the NSA. Of course, those people have made every effort to buy sensitive properties but luckily none to the best of my knowledge was an escrow finalized.

Also, what people don't know is this: Nixon allowed the opening of the market for China in exchange for spy units on the west side of China to spy on Russia. I always wondered if they were silently torn down or became the property of the CCP.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Biden’s sexual assault will gain much attention in time... it will get a great deal of exposure...
He will not become the next president...

new topics

top topics

join