It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone Comes Unhinged In New Deposition Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Wait, so who is Alex Jones going to side with on this issue? For the record, I am a long time listener to Alex Jones, and although I disagree with him on a few issues, I find his reporting to be daring and EXTREMELY informative.

With that "confession" out of the way, who would Alex Jones side with, the founder of Judicial Watch, Larry Klayman or his co-host Roger Stone? I mean Alex reported on the accuracy of Judicial Watch a number of times, but also claims Stone's innocence (which I happen to agree with - ESPECIALLY since the whole spying-on-Trump-thing which was started by Obama and his ilk without due legal cause. Source: Attorney General Barr Confirms that Obama's FBI Committed Crimes

www.abovetopsecret.com...
)

I mean Larry Klayman is a fraud as far as I can tell...

Opinions?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimERustler
www.youtube.com...

Wait, so who is Alex Jones going to side with on this issue? For the record, I am a long time listener to Alex Jones, and although I disagree with him on a few issues, I find his reporting to be daring and EXTREMELY informative.

With that "confession" out of the way, who would Alex Jones side with, the founder of Judicial Watch, Larry Klayman or his co-host Roger Stone? I mean Alex reported on the accuracy of Judicial Watch a number of times, but also claims Stone's innocence (which I happen to agree with - ESPECIALLY since the whole spying-on-Trump-thing which was started by Obama and his ilk without due legal cause. Source: Attorney General Barr Confirms that Obama's FBI Committed Crimes

www.abovetopsecret.com...
)

I mean Larry Klayman is a fraud as far as I can tell...

Opinions?

What about the possibility that they are all frauds, doing what they do for publicity or to cover their own backside?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JimERustler
I think this has already been posted somewhere around here.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: JimERustler
I think this has already been posted somewhere around here.

I searched a few different ways, couldn't find a link to it anywhere.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yeah, a real possibility.

top topics

join