It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Pygmy people actually what we know as Fae Trolls Gnomes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Investigating Homo floresiensis and the myth of the ebu gogo

Brought to you by Curio, an Aeon partner

An ancient legend from the Indonesian island of Flores speaks of a mysterious, wild grandmother of the forest who eats everything: the ‘ebu gogo’. According to folklore, such tiny, hairy people as her once roamed the tropical forests alongside modern humans, eating crops and sometimes even human flesh. For decades, ethnographers documented the tale, recording details of the ebu gogo’s mumbling speech to her long, pendulous breasts, all while assuming the story was simply a myth. The legend became viewed in entirely new light, however, when the bones of an equally small, previously unknown species of human relative was discovered deep in a cave on the very same island.
aeon.co...

Yes Hobbits existed along side modern humans, perhaps the wee ppl more widely spread.
edit on 15-4-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Some interesting info here on the Mexican 'gnome-like' Chaneques - like so many other reported Fae folk they do have a habit of abducting children though.

Also thought these guys were relevant to discussion - apparently they like paralysing people and carry around small metal rods (which also gets reported a lot in Fae folklore).

..reports in Malaysia where humanoid encounters have been confined to only one type – tiny entities measuring from 3 inches to 6 inches in height. 

UFO Researcher, Ahmad Jamaludin and The Malaysian Micro-Aliens

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

How on earth did I miss that amazing thread?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The Hobbits of Flores Island

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
So what about Dollman..

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Having seen them ...

Having interacted with them ...

Having attempted an intellectual exchange with them ...

Let me assure you ... faeries are an unclassified species.

They are well described in lore. I have nothing to add. YOU go look.

When you see them you will know. Your mind will be forever changed.

Every way there is to get to them has been legally prohibited by your government. But, you're free ... because I say so!!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Do tell more, don’t leave me hanging!
You don’t have to give specifics, but ?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RubyRogue
Pygmy is a sin.

You spelled Polygamy wrong

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Gnomes and trolls are light-skinned and from under the ground.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Dude, I saw that when I was 10, back then, it tripped me out, movie was intense lol

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I tried to track down the dwarf gene and the midget gene before. While I am not sure where the midget gene originates, I am pretty certain that the dwarf gene originated in an Aegean island.

Ancient mariners began migrating from island to island c.11,000 BCE. One group of ancient mariners in the Aegean was extremely tall as found on Pelagos.

The group of ancient mariners that practiced excarnation burials who colonized the North Aegean, Cyprus, Levant, Egypt, Carthage, Spain, Coastal France, Ireland, England and Scotland, the dwarf gene surfaced each place they colonized. Hence St. Patrick and Leprechauns. This ancient group of mariners were red heads. So the dwarf gene became added to their population. I figured it came from an island in the Aegean that was connected to the mainland of Turkey or Northern Greece during the last glacial maximum and the previous freeze 120,000 years before the LGM. I figured that a group of humans crossed to an island via landbridge at the previous freeze. Then during the Eemian melt, their populated region became an island. Due to scarce resources, dwarfism evolved. Then during the Last Glacial maximum landbridges formed back to Turkey and Northern Greece. The island dwarf population then became incorporated into the North Aegean red head population. And every place red heads colonized by boat, the dwarfs and dwarf gene went with them.

When red heads colonized Egypt, dwarf gene went with them. When red heads colonized Spain, Portugal and France, the dwarf gene went with them. When red heads colonized Ireland, England and Scotland, the dwarf gene went with them.

Fae Trolls and Gnomes is more of folklore of England, Ireland and Scotland. There are no African pygmies in those regions that would have anything to do with that folklore. But there are lots of red heads in England, Ireland and Scotland. So folklore about Fae Trolls and Gnomes probably originates with the ancient mariner red heads of the British Isles.
edit on 1-6-2020 by MapMistress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deathiseven

Check this book out.

Harte

top topics

<< 1   >>

join