It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department leaked cables renew theories on origin of coronavirus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: CIAGypsy

There is no evidence. No smoking gun. Just the fact the lab in the same area. I am not ruling it out but as it stands the theory hold no water.

Yes, it is evidence! It's circumstantial evidence but people are convicting using this type of evidence everyday.

When someone murders another person, they tend not to do it in front of witnesses or leave written documentation.

What would you do under the analogy?

A wife is found dead poisoned with a rare chemical. That chemical is found at the plant her husband works at. She was in a very heated fight with her husband about money. It's well known her husband doesn't like people disagreeing with him.

There's plenty of evidence to convict the husband. The only thing casting doubt is there is too much evidence. It almost seems like someone framed the husband.

That's the place I'm at right now. China did this and either they had direct or indirect groups like the ones worried about the Britexi. Or they were framed.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

Um no.....I mean the blame being put on China may be warranted or may not be
They may or may not have really been the source of it all. China or some other country making a mistake or it all being just natural, I mean the US could possibly suggest they ARE at fault all the same if the goal is coaxing us into another Iraq.

And why do you believe that WAR is the only reasonable motivation that the US would have to shine the light of truth on this matter?

Furthermore, what source do you have that says what the "goal" is (as you put it)?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
US officials confirm full-scale investigation of whether coronavirus escaped from Wuhan lab

EXCLUSIVE: The U.S. is conducting a full-scale investigation into whether the novel coronavirus, which went on to morph into a global pandemic that has brought the global economy to its knees, escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, Fox News has learned.

Well well well, what do we have here? It seems that me and others on this forum share the same frame of mind when it comes to the origins of the virus.

I know I posted some information. And now for some more. COVID-19 Is A Man-Made Virus: HIV-Discoverer Says "Could Only Have Been Created In A Lab".

Who is this guy? Well, let's see here...

According to Professor Luc Montagnier, winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2008 for “discovering” HIV as the cause of the AIDS epidemic together with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi, the SARS-CoV-2 is a virus that was manipulated and accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, in the last quarter of 2019.

According to Professor Montagnier, this laboratory, known for its work on coronaviruses, tried to use one of these viruses as a vector for HIV in the search for an AIDS vaccine!

“With my colleague, bio-mathematician Jean-Claude Perez, we carefully analyzed the description of the genome of this RNA virus,” explains Luc Montagnier, interviewed by Dr Jean-François Lemoine for the daily podcast at Pourquoi Docteur, adding that others have already explored this avenue

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yogi thinks the virus is actually microvita. It can be conquered not only by medical means but also with opposite type of microvita, proutscandinavia.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

You have not proof. Just it may be this or that. You cannot even state its man made or altered. Its a story and should be in the gray area.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
would like to see how the HIV - Sars - Coronavirus got mingled together in a natural way.

Imagining a HIV positive person eating raw -- an infected with corona-virus bat and an infected with sars pangolin
then all 3 viruses happened to connect onto the same cell, each using a ACE2 receptor and send the signal to generate the RNA and some the how the cell hit the perfect mutation to survive and regenerate.

Nah crap movie plot.

Can anyone else shed light on how the multiple virus get combined naturally?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It was devloped in their search for a cure for SARS. The name is HIV-luc/SARS:

To design a safe and sensitive assay for detection of NAbs to SARS-CoV, we generated an HIV pseudotype virus enveloped by the S protein from the BJ01 strain of SARS-CoV, with a luciferase gene as a reporter (HIV-luc/ SARS). This HIV-luc/SARS pseudovirus exhibited the highest infection level in Huh7 cells, which expressed a high level of the SARS-CoV receptor angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 [19].

Link

Inside a bat it mutates and gets very aggressive because of the bats strong immune system.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Wanted to comment on this too....

Despite evidence that points to dangerous practices inside the Wuhan labs, top U.S. military brass, as well as other senior officials, have told Fox News that the origins of COVID-19 did not come from a laboratory nor was it the result of a bioweapon.

Let me start by saying "what do you THINK military brass is going to say in response to this question?" Of course they will say it isn't a bioweapon.... When has the military ever given a straight response to anything?

But take a moment to do some critical thinking here.... Why do you think a Chinese lab would be doing testing on coronavirus?

The question, for me..at least...has always been whether it was an accidental release or a purposeful one.

Supposedly they were developing some kind of HIV treatment. And I'm going with accidental because China would never be stupid enough to do it on purpose. Even Korea has managed to not detonate a nuke on their back porch. This was literally sloppy disposal ethic and China can't even come clean about making a bad mistake because someone is going to force Trump to make a very ugly point and then no one will escape the fallout.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I do believe that the virus was let loose accidentally from the wuhan lab. I also think they were trying to orchestrate a biological weapon which backfired.a reply to: CIAGypsy

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaninwhite

Interesting article, and it does make you pause... Just playing devil's advocate, it should be noted that coronaviruses have been around for a very long time. Just because they were testing for a vaccine for SARS with a coronavirus (CoV) doesn't mean it was necessarily THIS CoV that they were specifically referring to. That study was from 2004. My understanding is that CoV-19 is far newer than that.... My speculation is that CoV-19 was gathered or created subsequent to that study.

I think there are only a small handful of people from that lab who could definitively tell the world what happened, but of course...China will never allow that to happen. However, I imagine that China would point to that study as evidence of their benign intentions. Would you believe them if they claimed it so?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Just to clarify according to my own understanding..

Coronaviruses are a family of viruses, which is essentially what things like the PCR tests amplify from genetic material. Supposedly they look for specific markers for this current round of things, but given the tests historical inaccuracies.. I have my doubts.

SARS-CoV has been around for a while, quite a bit of research has been done and a lot of it seems applicable beyond just SARS-CoV, or even Coronaviruses.

SARS-CoV-2 is this newest one, with *a lot* of case reports showing similar efficacy of the treatments and research into SARS-CoV. Typically RdRPs inhibitors, RNA dependent RNA polymerases, which also shows a lot of promise beyond just this.

Covid19 is the "disease" that SARS-CoV-2 causes, similar to HIV & AIDS conceptually, if not moreso. On a personal note, this distinction between the virus and the disease might stem from ignorance more than knowledge.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So seeing charts based on racial death percentages,

Total COVID-19 deaths reported by race/ethnicity through April 27
For all U.S. states with available data and Washington, D.C. Percentage represents share of all deaths with known race/ethnicity.

Indigenous (N/A) 129
Asian (5%) 1,886
Black (27%) 11,248
Latino (16%) 6,400
White (48%) 19,599
Other (4%) 1,846

link

What if China's numbers are true? it is a bio-weapon targeting Whites and Blacks?
This would be a great out come for the Chinese CCP party - Global Elite gone or in lock down.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

www.westernjournal.com...

RETRACTION, Apr. 24, 2020: The Western Journal has retracted this commentary after a fact check by Health Feedback determined that the claims by Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier were inaccurate. “Genomic analyses indicate that the virus has a natural origin, and was not engineered. The so-called ‘unique’ protein sequence insertions found in the 2019 novel coronavirus can be found in many other organisms, not just HIV,” according to the fact check.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join