It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department leaked cables renew theories on origin of coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think they been playing with everyones minds from the start, it`s information warfare back and worth , new theorys pop up every week, media " leaks" storys...

They feed the storys to people, and make a lot effort to make storys look credible...

Have to ask also is cognitive dissonance part of this

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

you might start here and follow the links in blue. lots of data.

CDC Hospitalization Surveillance Network (FluSurv-NET),

Hospitalization Surveillance Network (FluSurv-NET),

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
So does anybody know how to find out how many people died of the regular flu today or doesn't that happen anymore??

The CDC keeps track of that stuff here:

www.cdc.gov...

The number for last week was 4 pediatric deaths. For all practical purposes, the seasonal flu is over for this season.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

www.foxnews.com...

The United Kingdom has said that the idea that the virus, which has turned into a full-blown global pandemic, was leaked from a Wuhan lab is "no longer being discounted."

State Department leaked cables renew theories on origin of coronavirus

Well some of us feel a bit vindicated here.... I have been working on this since January and was told I was crazy for making this claim....

Tom Cotton also stated from the beginning that this was not a simple case of animal-to-human transmission from a wet market. Just saying....
Join the club.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
The lab should be incinerated along with staff. But it won't. As for the Generals, it's our policy to not Telegraph our intentions...... that was made clear by President Trump. Likewise our intelligence.
Couldn't agree more. The whole CCP should be brought to The Hague tried and executed!
edit on 14-4-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
To me "leaked" means intentional leak performed by a gov that knows they aren't trusted and is using "leaked" to legitimized propaganda.
The old boy who cried wolf conundrum.
Too many agendas at play right now to even know up from down to be celebrating anything, or even separating facts from fiction.
It sucks. It sucks our media doesn't protect us anymore.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Wanted to comment on this too....

Despite evidence that points to dangerous practices inside the Wuhan labs, top U.S. military brass, as well as other senior officials, have told Fox News that the origins of COVID-19 did not come from a laboratory nor was it the result of a bioweapon.

The question, for me..at least...has always been whether it was an accidental release or a purposeful one.

You could understand why the US might not want to talk about a lab, 'accident' since there was an international series of experiments in 2015-2016. It did concern bat virus's, it did have interest in any coronavirus that could conceal itself in the body without a reaction for some time, the experiment did take place in China, and it was at a virology lab in Wuhan.

Extract from the link below, item 20 that also has a link there to the actors;

'In 2015, two researchers at the Institute participated in an international experiment led by American scientist Ralph Baric.[20] The goal? Create a new coronavirus with the ability to infect human beings.

A very detailed story by Mark Oliver who also reports for 'the Guardian'

listverse.com...

'New Scientist' is also now taking a serious look at the origins of the virus being from a lab,

www.newscientist.com...

I also started a thread here on the twentyfirst of March in relation to Mark Oliver's story on Listverse, but there was little interest, perhaps because I was making the point that China alone may not be to blame.

All the actors are named there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-4-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I think they been playing with everyones minds from the start, it`s information warfare back and worth , new theorys pop up every week, media " leaks" storys...

They feed the storys to people, and make a lot effort to make storys look credible...

Have to ask also is cognitive dissonance part of this

Exactly..probably mindwars for public opinion on war.
There has to be a negative effect big enough...a response serious enough.
The public's negative experience needs to be bad enough to get pissed and lives effected enough to support war but not
overthrow and riot.
Hence the bs games being played with the fake quarantine end dates.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Regardless if it was an accidental leak or one done on purpose, the virus was used to punish America for getting the better deal during trade negotiations with China.

This is Trumps punishment for "winning".

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

**was leaked**

I wonder if we are talking about accidental leaks or deliberate leaks? One is forgivable, one is a game changer.

Given the pace in which global lock-downs ensued and the consequential political maneuvering in the past 5 months starting with the Iranian Military hierarchy being infected, I'm going with 'deliberate' until I am satisfied with any evidence to the contrary.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Regardless if it was an accidental leak or one done on purpose, the virus was used to punish America for getting the better deal during trade negotiations with China.

Man, I don't think it's that simple.
I think we're looking at a war push with China.
I will shave me head if I'm wrong

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Oh absolutely!

They'll attack Taiwan, they probably had plans already if Hillary had won.

They want to internally weaken the US and become the world leader and politicians here know it so they've actually been helping.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

But.....that means that the people loving communist govt of China used their own people as carriers to the US to infect their enemy....

How dare you!!!!! How dare you suggest something like that against the loving ideals of the communists.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

WWBD

What Would Bernie Do?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

But.....that means that the people loving communist govt of China used their own people as carriers to the US to infect their enemy....

How dare you!!!!! How dare you suggest something like that against the loving ideals of the communists.

Yeah, they most definitely would infect their own people.
Especially with the growing protesters there.
But other people would too.
The liveleak videos from there sure as eff didn't show a flu virus.
People were convulsing in the streets and collapsing.
There's a vid with probably 300 people having seizures in a building all at the same time.
Now we have a flu symptom virus here?

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Sp.cor

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
No one hears about the Hong Kong protests any more, wonder why?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They probably got Hong-Gonged into crematoriums.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Read slowly. The important parts will jump out at you.

qmap.pub...

Understand that this is bigger than anyone can imagine.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Yeah.. This whole "origins of the virus" thing absolutely reeks of the same stuff we saw with WMDs in Iraq.

They have WMDs!
They dont have WMDs!
Wait.. They do!
Oh.. They dont..
But wait, they did!

The virus is manmade!
Its natural!
Wait.. It came from a lab!
Oh.. Maybe not..
Is so!

But wait.. Theres more!

HA! I thought the same thing. Here comes the UK again to support the propaganda!

So familiar it isn't funny.

But like they say, if ain't broke, don't fix it.

Worked last time.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

He would drop out and endorse Biden.........and get another house.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join