It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop drinking water from the tap!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Have you had your water tested and if so how often?

NOT to change the subject but the coronavirus is found in sewer water.

So how long before it is found in the drinking water? Maybe it is already in the drinking water in some parts of the world.

My family and I have been drinking and cooking with bottled water since the 90's and I wish I would have started much sooner. My daughter is disabled due to sewer water getting into the drinking water and you be surprised how often this happens.

Trusting your government is your first mistake. Stop listening to your government and start thinking for yourself.

If you MUST drink tap water please consider boiling it for 10 minutes. Also think about those old water pipes in your home. One swallow of bad water can be life or death especially for children.

The time has come to think before you react when concerning food and water.

Food and water will become more valuable than gold or silver and it will happen in our life time and I am over 60 meaning it will not be much longer.

Plan now or do without in the future.

P.S. Corporations around the world are buying underground water and privatizing it.

DS

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

And where do you think the water in the bottled water comes form? It comes form the tap at the bottling plant.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

STOP with the fear already!!

Lock yourself in your hermetically sealed bubble and just

I am unaware of a single case of COVID-19 being transmitted by tap water! Anywhere on this entire PLANET!

Please provide a source! Or just STOP with the FEAR!
edit on 4/14/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I filter my tap.

Cant stand smelling chlorine as I take a sip.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Most fridges today have good water filters. Detroit should have just bought everyone impacted fridges with good filters. Much cheaper than bottled water and probably much cleaner. Word is a lot of bottled water is just tap water.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I distill my water.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have a well, so I'm just going to keep drinking from that.

I wouldn't drink city water anyway.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not even thinking about that yet, I did notice our water pressure was down a bit but that could be for a myriad of reasons.
besides direct from the CDC

The virus that causes COVID-19 has not been detected in drinking water. Conventional water treatment methods that use filtration and disinfection, such as those in most municipal drinking water systems, should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

My well water is the best.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Water?

You mean like in the toilet?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Best for what? Well water is all over the map with quality. It depends on way too many factors. There is no metering of minerals or anything in well water. My last well had enough iron in it to rust your teeth out.

If you want to be safe, just get an 80 dollar r.o. system and add a ppm monitor on the inlet and outlet of system to watch filter condition.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Don't know where you live, but in the UK the water quality from the taps is very good. People who insist on bottled water in the UK are easily led IMHO.

Bottled water is a con, as well as being environmentally distasteful because of the plastic bottles. If you live in a country with reliable water quality, then bottled water is pointless.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Detroit has the best in the nation. (No not Flint)...also your AbsoPure and Iron Mountain...Perrier water I think...come out of Michigan ground spring water.

At least they used to here
edit on 14-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I don't drink water from the tap. I drink it from a cup or glass.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I will remind you in a few years if you are alive.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I am unaware of a single case of COVID-19 being transmitted by tap water! Anywhere on this entire PLANET!

Oddly enough, your chances from getting COVID-19 from bottled water are probably substantially higher.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

They should make everyone drink hose water that has been sufficiently warmed by the summer sun.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They should make everyone drink hose water that has been sufficiently warmed by the summer sun.

I can still smell and taste that, plasticky metallic taste with a faint hint of lawn chemicals.... Those were the good days.
We used to even give the mailman a swig.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If you kinked the hose and then let go while your friend was trying to have a sip you could blow that warm water right out his nose.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

STOP with the fear already!!

Lock yourself in your hermetically sealed bubble and just

Please provide a source! Or just STOP with the FEAR!

COVID 19, WATER QUALITY, ILLNESS, PUBLIC NOTIFICATION
MARCH 16 2020
COVID-19 and Beach Water Quality: Updates from the Research Community

Nothing specific to Tap water. But fresh water and possibly salt water.

The virus has been shown to remain viable and infectious, at least temporarily, in natural freshwater environments including lakes and streams. While dilution is suspected to keep the risk low, high concentrations of the viable COVID-19 virus could put freshwater recreation users at risk. There is still no information on the ability of the COVID-19 virus to remain viable in saltwater, so it’s unclear if swimming at saltwater beaches elevates the risk of contracting COVID-19. However, communal spread is a serious issue so spending time at popular beaches, if in close contact to other beachgoers, will increase your risk.

Either this is some crazy frankenvirus that can survive more than most.
Or just a way to find any excuses or “uncertainties” to keep us at the feet of the “Experts”

top topics

<<   2 >>

join