It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's vice president

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I honestly don't know who would be worse. Nancy or Hillary?

Hillary for all the obvious reasons, but Nancy? Man I don't know. imagine her trying to stammer through a speech, and waving her hands through the air.

I don't even know how she's still the Speaker.

Man I'm just really embarrassed that practically all of our top government officials are quite literally stupid.

Not a single one of them is inspiring.

How do people really like who they like? It's like a damn circus show.

I can't take any of it seriously.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
True ,but it is an easy way to keep a dynasty going.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
For some reason, the women on Joe Biden's short-list of VP picks are staying silent about his sexual assault allegations.

www.foxnews.com...

But the women he chooses will eventually have to answer some difficult questions.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
im sure Trump will win the election.

He is obviously the chosen one by the bankers.

He will be used to destroy the United States.
Get ready for hell on Earth people.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

Uninformed. Democrats are in bed with the banks. Don't take it from me, take it from those hardcore right-wingers at Huffington Post

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

What.... not again, the US is already destroyed, and we just did a month of hell on Earth.

Darn it....

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Personally, I believe that Biden's conspicuous brain melt is precisely what makes him such an attractive candidate to certain politicians with despot dreams and rotten souls. What I'm seeing suggests that the United States may soon face a bait/switch method of power seizure with Biden being pre-ordained to serve as Bait Puppet - a mindless, soulless meatsock frontman to be discarded as the curtains finally raise and the lights come up.
When so begins that terrible Scene, some might notice a tiny, insignificant ragdoll dangling high in the dark upperworks above the stage that It had helped arrange for this moment. A moment It will not share...
For such is the fate of puppets.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
April 23, 2020

Joe Biden says he will reveal his Vice President running mate by May 1st.

nypost.com...

I hope he has a reminder set on his Motorola flip-phone, or written on a sticky-note.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
April 28, 2020

STACEY ABRAMS wants to be Joe Biden's V.P.. She is bending over backwards to brown-nose Joe.

“I believe women deserve to be heard, and I believe that has happened here,” Abrams told HuffPost in an email.

“The allegations have been heard and looked into, and for too many women, often, that is not the case.

The New York Times conducted a thorough investigation, and nothing in the Times review or any other later reports suggests anything other than what I already know about Joe Biden: That he will make women proud as the next President of the United States.”
More at: hotair.com...

You can imagine what she said about Judge Kavanaugh's accuser, Christine Blasey-Ford. (It's in the article if you want to see it.)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The New York Times conducted a thorough investigation, and nothing in the Times review or any other later reports suggests anything other than what I already know about Joe Biden: That he will make women proud as the next President of the United States.”

Pathetic. A leftist propaganda rag did a thorough investigation into allegations against their dem candidate and gave him the green light?

Yeah ok, I guess we're all good here, move along.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

You have to remember that 90% of the Mainstream Media outlets and publications are LEFT/Democrat oriented. It's expected that Democrats would believe them. The logic is, "If they lie so much, why are 90% of the outlets LEFT/Democrat, and not going out of business?"

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It's a frightening thought, but Hillary is actually the best choice on the list.

God help us all if we get Kamala Harris or AOC.

That'd be about the same as ending America entirely, and just becoming part of Mexico.

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I honestly don't know who would be worse. Nancy or Hillary?

Hillary for all the obvious reasons, but Nancy? Man I don't know. imagine her trying to stammer through a speech, and waving her hands through the air.

I don't even know how she's still the Speaker.

Man I'm just really embarrassed that practically all of our top government officials are quite literally stupid.

Not a single one of them is inspiring.

How do people really like who they like? It's like a damn circus show.

I can't take any of it seriously.

If Nancy is the vice, then the "real candidate" is whoever replaces her as speaker of the house. She's got a foot in the grave too!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
6-8-2020

Joe Biden has narrowed down his list of potential Vice President running mates.

And guess what. They're all embroiled in scandals or skeletons in La Closet.

Is anyone surprised? Nope: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
6-8-2020

Joe Biden has narrowed down his list of potential Vice President running mates.

And guess what. They're all embroiled in scandals or skeletons in La Closet.

Is anyone surprised? Nope: www.breitbart.com...

Oh my word.
Forget the scandles. Every single name on that list is a known whack job and a national laughing stock. That list is a fricken joke.

Looks like we’re getting four more years of Trump

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join