It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you got your stimulus check?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I finally got a different message...

Please Try Again Later We are unable to provide you with the status of your payment or perform the action requested because: The tax return information you entered does not match our records; or You have already accessed the system the maximum number of times today. Please come back after 24 hours and try again.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Can I use it directly on Aliexpress or do I have to move it to a bank account first?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sure did! I went out and visited several stores and populated places and had a ball!
Bought a few things here and there, maybe not exactly "essential" but heck its all essential to ME, and hey that's all that matters. And I'm doing my part by stimulating the economy...and myself!

Sure I had a bit of a cough, felt a little under the weather and what not, but the people didn't seem to mind and all in all I had a great day!
Bring on the NEXT stimulus!

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
To those of you getting the "PAYMENT STATUS NOT AVAILABLE" message who are receiving SSI or SSDI, you WILL receive a stimulus payment beginning at the end of APRIL/beginning of MAY. SOURCE

Today, we announced that Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients will receive automatic Economic Impact Payments directly from the Treasury Department. Treasury anticipates these automatic payments to go out no later than early May.

SSI recipients with no qualifying children do not need to take any action in order to receive their $1,200 economic impact payment. The payments will be automatic.

SSI recipients who have qualifying children under age 17, however, should not wait for their automatic $1,200 individual payment. They should now go to the IRS’s webpage and visit the Non-Filers: Enter Your Payment Info section to provide their information. By taking proactive steps to enter information on the IRS website about them and their qualifying children, they will also receive the $500 per dependent child payment in addition to their $1,200 individual payment. If SSI beneficiaries in this group do not provide their information to the IRS soon, they will have to wait until later to receive their $500 per qualifying child.

edit on 4162020 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Whatcha guys end up buying from Alibaba?

^___^

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Does this also apply to disabled veterans?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

Yes, I believe it does... looking for source on that now. I couldn't find the source I initially saw that included that information, but check this one out:

Military Veteran Stimulus Payment

or: Center for Budget
edit on 4162020 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Lame.

Mine still says unable to determine eligibility today.

We have owed the last 3 years so there is no way they have my data so i just wanted to input it.

a reply to: macman

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Re: www.irs.gov...

I can't get in right now. Eternal wait..just like yesterday. All those like me who eventually got in, but were locked out for 24 hours, due to 4 unsuccessful look-ups, must be trying again at the moment.
edit on 4/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Got mine yesterday, direct deposit.

Decided it’s definitely going towards an iMac. I found a seller on Ebay who has a small, US based business refurbishing/customizing Macs. While I do most of my browsing on my iPad, but my music studio is all reliant on an 8 year old MacBook Pro which, on startup, sounds like there’s dirt in the hard drive. I’ve always bought computers used as they’re cheaper and I rely on small businesses for practically everything I purchase.

As for a lot of us on ATS still working, I can only say that in my case, I sought out a career that would deem me essential due to the hurricanes here in Florida causing me to go broke when I was in the restaurant business. That said, it’s completely arbitrary down here of what is “essential”, as I’ve said previously, the smoke/vape shops are still open here in Broward County. In fact, I don’t see many shops that are closed. Even some yoga studios are still open. On the property I manage, most of the tenants are working from home (commercial property) while the offices are empty. It’s so calm and quiet this week. While I certainly grasp the dire situation many are facing (and have sent money to family and friends as a result) in my particular case, a lot of this has been a period of rest. It’s only until I have to interact with other people that I get cautious/stressed out. While statistically, I’d make it out ok if I were infected, I’d rather not risk it or put anyone else at risk.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
As I said earlier, I got mine yesterday. Over half is gone already. Paid bills that I fell behind on from the first of this month. Bought groceries, too.

Will fill up with gas and the rest will be spoken for by shortly after the 1st of next month on bills. And groceries.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Still have not got it.

When I check the site it still says 'According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time.'

Filed and owed the last 3 years so they def dont have my direct deposit. I think.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I haven't gotten mine, and did not expect one. I did expect my Mother to get one and she hasn't gotten one either.

My tenant has not paid me one cent of the rent either. They will be getting $5100.00, if and when, they receive it. I never charged them a deposit so, I will have to consider the lack of payment as their last payment.

I am tired of the landlady business anyway. I receive at least five letters or postcards a week from people trying to buy the house, so I think it is time. The house is in a nice area, and the whole county is completely saturated. The only way to obtain a house in that town, is to buy it from someone that already owns one.

I hate to sell it for that reason, but I am just tired of caring for folk that take my kindness for weakness.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Harvard University got 9 million of our taxpayer dollars, and is refusing to return it.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Turns out the money my wife got was just a coincidence pay out from her reserve duty, cause I just got the money deposited in my account.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
We still haven't got ours, it will be check form, since the crappy website STILL isn't working right.

Governments finest right there!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The only check in the mail that I've received this week was a dividend check for 333 dollars from some old investments in an account I had.

So WIN!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Harvard University got 9 million of our taxpayer dollars, and is refusing to return it.

twitter.com...

Fake new, from you, again.

Harvard won't accept the money.

Harvard reverses course, says it won't accept $9 million stimulus funds

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
No check and unemployment is straightened out hopefully. Someone was collecting under my name.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I got mine last week direct deposit. My girlfriend got her check in the mail Monday.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join