It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney General Barr Confirms that Obama's FBI Committed Crimes - Likely Leading To Indictments.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Monday April 13, 2020

Since the vast majority of the News Media and Americans are focused on the CoronaVirus-19 "crisis" at the moment, this huge development didn't get much press over the weekend.

After a 2-year investigation, Special Counsel Bob Mueller confirmed last year that Candidate/President Trump DID NOT collude in any way with RUSSIA, to help himself win the Presidency in 2016.

Last week, Attorney General William Barr disclosed part of what he has learned from Special Investigative Prosecutor, John Durham.

“Travesty” is not a nice word. It usually is applied to gross perversions of justice, and that apparently is the context Attorney General William Barr desired when he dropped it into an interview answer the other day.

His composed, understated delivery almost disguised the weighty magnitude of that disturbing word, and the loaded adjective that preceded it.

“I think what happened to him,” he said, referring to the president and the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into his campaign, “was one of the greatest travesties in American history.”

Okay, it’s important to pause for a moment and absorb what the AG said. He just called an FBI investigation not just a travesty, but one of the “greatest” travesties in the nation’s history. It was an unprecedented statement by an attorney general about his own department’s premier agency.

The FBI has made plenty of mistakes, but never in its 112-year history has an FBI investigation been characterized as a travesty, let alone one that equates to other hall-of-fame travesties in American history.

Is the AG’s assessment fair? The answer is entwined in his next statement:

“Without any basis, the FBI started this investigation into Donald Trump’s campaign ... .”

Oops, stop again right there. Mr. Barr is making a definitive statement about what many have speculated all along, namely that the weirdly unprecedented investigative team put together by former FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe did not have adequate legal reasons to open a case into the Trump campaign in the first place. The attorney general of the United States just confirmed it!
More at: thehill.com...

For those who want to be brought up-to-date, here's a video summary that was uploaded to YouTube on April 12th.

And, lets not forget, President Obama's Director of the Department of National Intelligence, JAMES CLAPPER, said during a June 2018 CNN interview, that President Obama himself ordered the SPYING operation against Donald Trump, and his campaign associates.

SOURCE 7-24-2018: www.realclearpolitics.com...

So in summary, a sitting U.S. President (Obama), ILLEGALLY ordered a Presidential Candidate from the opposing party (Trump), to be spied upon.

After no "dirt" could be found, a fabricated Russian Collusion lie was created, and used as the basis for launching an exhaustive 2 year Special Prosecutor investigation, in the hopes of entrapping President Donald Trump in a "Perjury Trap".

A CRIME which would have likely caused him to be removed from office, by the U.S. Congress.

NO WONDER ATTORNEY GENERAL BARR SAYS WHAT HAPPENED TO DONALD and PRESIDENT TRUMP IS ONE OF THE GREATEST TRAVESTIES IN AMERICAN POLITICAL HISTORY.

It was reported last week that Prosecutor/Investigator John Durham has empaneled a Grand Jury, and has issued several subpoenas. It's likely that criminal charges will soon be brought against those who planned, and committed an array of criminal "Spygate" activities.

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gee, from Mr. Barr.
What a surprise.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Wake me when they start indicting anybody of any note.

"But it's coming it's coming, Hillary and Obama are going to jail". Been how long now?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Kevin Clinesmith
Tashina Gauhar
Sally Moyer

"The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine"

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have no doubt that this true but I’ll believe it when I see the indictments. Somehow or another I feel this will be nothing more than a “shame on you, don’t do it again”.

edit on 14-4-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Gee, from Mr. Barr.
What a surprise.
It's his job...but you knew that.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
To be a cheering squad for the president? No, I didn't know that.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Gee, from Mr. Barr.
What a surprise.

He's just giving us a head's up. The main event will be John Durham's findings and actions.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Wake me when they start indicting anybody of any note.

"But it's coming it's coming, Hillary and Obama are going to jail". Been how long now?

I felt the same way until I realized the enormity of the Spygate operation...and how long it lasted.

Now, I'm still eager for the ax to fall, but more patient.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

He's just giving us a head's up.

Yes. Just like he did when he distorted the findings of the Mueller Report.

His job is not to make political statements. His job is to enforce the law. He should shut up and do it. Keep his mouth shut until he actually does something.

edit on 4/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Kevin Clinesmith
Tashina Gauhar
Sally Moyer

"The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine"

That's a neat quote. Who's the author?

link   
Haha. Looks like yet another nothing burger. btw mueller did NOT exonerate trump and he is still guilty as sin even though he got away with it so far. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I'll have to take a look in the operation.

Believe me, I want to see every single person involved in spying on Trump be held accountable and prosecuted - I just have my doubts that justice will be served or anything will eventuate.

+3 more 
link   

Gee, from Mr. Barr.
What a surprise.

The rules are the rules, I think that Barr is correct with his assertion. We will see what happens in the highest court of the country. Do you think that they should have had a Democrat attorney general do the investigation against Democrats ?

I think what the Democratic party has done to the Republican party is very bad, Trump is a Republican president.

link   

If there was ever a time for some ish to go down...Let's get on with it. How many thousand sealed indictments been on the books. How much evidence needs to be collected/destroyed. Let's go, air it all out for everyone to see. Let's see who our leaders have been, really, behind closed doors throughout history. Let's see where their allegiances and loyalty lies and what motives have guided their actions.

link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I have no doubt that this true but I’ll believe it when I see the indictments. Somehow or another I fell this will be nothing more than a “shame on you, don’t do it again”.

For the Attorney General of the U.S. to use such strong language, and not follow through with indictments, would be a TRAVESTY of Justice. He'd then be the traitor to America. I'm not even considering that to be an outcome.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Some guy named Harry Longfellow, also my stage name.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueJacket
To be a cheering squad for the president? No, I didn't know that.

Barr said he's the President's "Wing Man".

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

His job is not to make political statements. His job is to enforce the law. He should shut up and do it. Keep his mouth shut until he actually does something.

Are you saying He shouldn't answer questions put to him? That Barr should be more like the old-time Attorney Generals, and answer with riddles...or not at all?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

We'll see if the Federal Judge who received the full, un-redacted Mueller report last week, feels that way. He's assessing it for himself right now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join