It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not the only one seeing this tonight 4/13

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: behindthescenes

It's Starlink.
I got 4 reports from the other night here in Ontario.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You guys are all full of it!!

Those are photon torpedoes from the Enterprise! There's a cloaked Romulan battle cruiser which has been playing hide & seek with Capt. Kirk for about a week now, and he's gettin' pissed!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
How does anybody not know about Starlink by now, especially people who frequent this forum?

I understand your amazement. I realize that ATS viewers and MUFON visitors are not the same but there are commonalities. A couple of weeks ago, I looked at MUFON's sightings reports for a 24 hour period. 25 sightings and based on descriptions and times of viewing, 19 were seeing Starlink. (One report was filed by a commercial airline pilot!)

If MUFON doesn't begin filtering out Starlink sightings, viewing their data base is going to become tiresome. They should somehow triage their sighting reports into 1. Known 2. Probably known 3. Unknown

For too many years their unfiltered reporting system has been littered with Chinese lanterns, Venus, out of focus stars/planets, BIRDS, insects, lens' flares, airplanes, satellites and now Starlink "fleets". I was a Field Investigator for MUFON for two years. What frustration...
edit on 13-4-2020 by azvol because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2020 by azvol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Who gave the planning permission for that ?

Can we get rid of them please they're ruining the view

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Been watching for weeks now. They're neat to watch, here's a STARLINK TRACKER. 60 satellites a TRAIN.
www.satflare.com...

Click either trains 3 4 5 even tracks the international space station.

Keep looking up

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
You guys are all full of it!!

Those are photon torpedoes from the Enterprise! There's a cloaked Romulan battle cruiser which has been playing hide & seek with Capt. Kirk for about a week now, and he's gettin' pissed!

[Rolls eyes lol]

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
About two weeks ago I was up in the barn around 10pm (tucking horses in) and I walked out into the pasture to do some star gazing as I always do. I saw a straight line of lights evenly spaced and steadily moving from the West to the East. They came over the ridge and straight over the top of where I was standing and I counted about 16.

I stood out there for about another 30 minutes and I saw 2 more groups of 3. When the initial line was going over I finally flashed my headlamp repeatedly (Just curious if they would respond) and that’s when they just faded away and disappeared. When I made it down to the house I told my husband I had a bad feeling, I’d never seen anything like it in all my life.

Something interesting to note, a few weeks before the quarantine was announced in Colorado I was outside late one evening and I became suddenly aware that the sky was ‘alive’ there were planes everywhere. Super quiet but lots of moving lights especially in the Eastern sky flying North and Northwest. I’m outside all day long and usually don’t come in until late at night and I’m always star gazing. This was something completely out of the normal. I went inside and got my husband, I just wanted another witness. He thought it was really strange as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I input your long / lat into the Starlink tracker and it shows it was visible in your area at the time you say you saw it.

Link for future visibility: findstarlink.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: behindthescenes
Hey everyone.

I'm not saying "aliens" or UFOs in the sense of alien spacecraft. In fact, I'm sure it's not. But someone tell me what the hell I am seeing?

Here in Atlanta tonight, if you look up in the night sky, you can see a steady line of what I guess are airplanes -- very high up, mind you -- steadily flying in a single line fro southwest to the northeast, roughly. They don't have any blinking lights, but just like little stars one after another. I've counted more than 50 so far tonight.

In all my years, I've never seen something so bizarre. Anyone else seeing this tonight? Anyone have any explanations?

Starlink ( or NK?) had a launch. It was on the Night Sky App.

edit on 14-4-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

NK had a launch.
Orbital? I think not.

The last Starlink launch was a month ago.

edit on 4/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join