It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Companies starting up again, is the end in sight?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I work in the marine industry, boat dealership. Our industry basically came to a halt like everyone else. But now Im hearing that many of the manufactures are going to be starting up production again as soon as this week, with the latest being the 20th. The companies Im hearing from are in Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, and others. It seems odd to me that these companies are getting ready to come back even though none of the shelter in place orders have been lifted.

Anyone else in other industries hearing anything about companies starting up again?

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Because everyone's starting to realize this is just a hysteria

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 13-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee

Why are people getting sick then?

How bad would the pandemic be if nobody freaked out and continued as normal?
edit on 13-4-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Because the powers that be know a lynch squad is headed their way pretty soon.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Hmm nothing i heard of in Illinois. I was expecting businesses to start coming alive at the middle of next month if the pandemic dies..

I could see the boat business still going well. Just fill paperwork online, throw the keys to the guy and trailer that boat into the water!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

People didn't get sick before?

Sure it is more contagious than the normal flu but you know nature you can't fight nature....

NC

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

Excepg alot of old and pre-existing condition people are dying. Mkst people don't die from the flu of have hospitals overwhelmed by the flu....

Tons of news agencies are reporting heavy hospital loads including my local news organizations. They can't all be in on the hysteria can they? Includjng non-us news organizations too...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: JoeGee

Why are people getting sick then?

How bad would the pandemic be if nobody freaked out and continued as normal?

How bad?
Seriously...
Worse than H1N1?

It's hard to believe the projected death total has been missed by such a large amount because of the shutdown.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

H1N1 overwhelmed hospitals??? Also, i don't remember of hearing about lots of people i know getting sick from h1n1 like i do with covid. Granted, that is soley personal based, but just a observation..

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can’t wait until my gym opens back up, I’m not liking to have to deload my weights now. Talk about every meathead getting the serious case of DOMs when they get back.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ahh Qanon conspiracy? Boy who cried wolf...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Judging from all the posts with hospital staff dancing I don't think hospitals are overwhelmed by covid either.

But yeah.
Next time when it's really bad people will remember this one and not take it seriously.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The death toll is so low because of the shut down - lift it now and the death toll drops for 5 to 7 days then starts to ramp-up again.

Start adding traffic accidents and other daily hospital increases and the death toll goes up, further.

Do you just want more space on on the lake, in the new boat you got cheap from estate sale of a victim?

Fingers crossed you and yours are immune is it? 80% not bother by it so 20% are.
Have you picked the 1 in 5 in your family you expect to suffer yet?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't think that the end is in sight yet.

I think that covid19 is going to be with us throughout this year and into the next.

I do however think that industries in areas that have few people sick will start to open in the near future.

I also think that you will have localized shelter in place situations where you have outbreaks that flair up.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Tons of news agencies are reporting heavy hospital loads including my local news organizations. They can't all be in on the hysteria can they? Includjng non-us news organizations too...

My Cousin is a ICU nurse. She's enjoying the rest. Her statement, not mine.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

My Cousin is a ICU nurse. She's enjoying the rest. Her statement, not mine.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

You forgot the death toll caused from the long term damage done to the economy.

I also think we better get it over with sooner than later. The swine flu pandemic lasted for 18 months. How long should we wait to get rolling again?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I work as a third party doing paperwork for all the big appliance venders in the usa.
I do this for 100's of delivery companies across the country.

My hours of work went from 40 to 30 to 25 and now 0 hours needed for next week.

So I know that 100's of delivery companies that work with samsung, GE, maytag, whirlpool etc are not picking back up. They are seeing less business every day.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

now Im hearing

Oh, your hearing. It hasn't actually happened yet?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join