It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are YOU? Really?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have perhaps a stupid question, and it’s been bothering me for a while, so I’m just going to ask it…

What good is served by crushing the world economy?

Now, bear with me here for a moment and permit me to explain.

All this talk about the “elites” and “TPTB”, and the “they’s”…what do they win when they kill the world economy? Surely they can’t actually want this. Some say it’s about control, and power. Okay, control over what? Control over a bunch of demoralized people who cower in fear of even their next door neighbor? So they want a castle, and they enslave millions to build it…okay, then what? They will live out their days in pomp and circumstance…alone and lonely.

At its very heart, the world economy is about vibrancy, it’s about creativity, uniqueness. It’s about laughter and smiles, and people being happy. Doom and gloom is the antithesis of a vibrant economy…even for the elites. When no one cares, are too apathetic, or are too afraid to venture from their homes, they will wither away and die, sad and alone. So will the elites. Surely they don’t want this.

What is to be gained by enslaving the entire world, by crushing the economy and wiping out the human race? Think if you could have anything you ever wanted. When you got it, how long would it take you to tire of it? Then what? Soon you would run out of even the wildest pursuits, once you had parachuted naked into a volcano and hunted wild beasts from a diamond encrusted unicorn. What then?

All those who say all this usurping of power has some sort of an end-game, what do you think this end-game is? What is left to gain when there is nothing left to give, when the backbone and spirit of every man, woman and child has been broken? What joy is there when there is no happiness around you? What satisfaction is there when there is only moans and crying? Surely no one wants this.

Look in the mirror. Ask yourself, honestly, is this what it has come to? Misery? If your answer is yes, then the problem is not an external one, but rather an internal one. Maybe it’s not “they”, but rather YOU, who is the problem. If you’ve lost the will to stand, then you’ve lost the will to live. If you expect someone “else” to fix things for you, then you admit to being powerless to fix things for yourself, to control your own destiny.

There will always be things in life we have no control over. However, to frame these things as wholly the acts of others, through ill intent, only speaks to a weakness within.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ask China why they used a biological weapon to take down an already fragile US economy? It's obvious the dimz are assisting china in spreading propaganda. The dimz are holding up help while they political grandstand.

There is plenty for the rich to gain from this, like cheaper labor, the advancement of mechanized labor. Now that so many people are without an income (myself included) they will be desperate for a job, even if it pays a s# wage.

ETA: Also all the government bailout money is another good example of why. Taxpayers are getting fleeced again while CEO's and other rich figureheads get a bailout
edit on 4/13/2020 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don't think there was any grand plan, it's just typical incompetent government reactionary overreach, but this time it was on steroids.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I think its simple, you need more than ten thousand people to harvest resources and develop technology to create a truly sustainable utopia.

And when there are millions upon millions of little workers, there is a need for such things as the economy and democracy.

This is all temporary.

The future is not for us.

Have you ever pulled resources from somewhere to create something new?
This is what is happening with the crash.
edit on 13-4-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There were massive stock dumps and ceo resignations prior to this event.
It sure looks pre-planned.
I think we may need to consider a military intervention of a foreign entity in our gov and media.
Shi# is getting out of control.
I am considering a 6 month hiatus from the country via sailboat.
The housing market/ my income is going to be killed.
If food issues start up, which will happen foodchain related or just plain income related, it's going to get real dicey real fast.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
If food issues start up, which will happen foodchain related or just plain income related, it's going to get real dicey real fast.

Food issues have already started, foodbanks are experiencing unprecedented volume all over the country.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I can tell you what good COVID19 has brought, though many of these things could have been accomplished by helping the economy & not destroying it.

1. School shootings are down. Homeschooling eliminates school shootings & the spreading of diseases.

2. Pedophilia is down, since parents are now keeping watch (parenting) over their children.

3. CO2 emissions are down. Producing goods domestically instead of being shipped halfway around the world will eliminate at least 1/4 of CO2 emissions. Eliminating cruise ships will decrease another 1/4 of CO2 emmisons. Less air travel & car driving decreases CO2 emmisons by at least another 1/4.

4. Green energy products when produced domestically have a far less detrimental effect on the environment. In China, where solar panels, batteries & other electronic devices are manufactured, the land is so polluted, plants can't even grow there, making the planet less green. On a side note, it takes more energy to produce a wind turbine, then it will produce during its service life.

5. Parents are becoming parents again & 2 parent households are needed, since kids now have to stay home & not gather in large groups. While one parent is working to support the family, the other is taking care of the kid(s). Women may actually start picking responsible men to marry again, since 2 parents are now needed to support a family again. Unfortunately many women will still rely on government as the father figure.

6. Wild animals are much more happy now that we are bothering them less.

7. Gas prices are cheaper.

8. Automobile insurance is cheaper, since people are driving less & there are less people on the road.

9. Real estate will eventually be cheaper, especially road front commercial real estate.

10. Gold is up & will continue to go up, as long as, the Federal Reserve continues to inflate the money supply.

11. People will eventually start growing their own food & raising livestock if shortages continue.

12. Gun sales are up. For the 1st time in modern history gun sales are up without a Democrat as president.

13. If there is no cure found for COVID19, people will move out of cities and back into rural areas.

14. Government buildings like schools, universities, court houses, libraries, permit offices, DMV offices, etc. will no longer be needed. Everything can be done online, decreasing the burden of cost on taxpayers. Same with churches, as well as, many businesses & arenas/stadiums. Food services can work out of back alley warehouses or food trucks instead of expensive roadside restaurants.

15. New movies will be released directly to the public to watch at home instead of in theaters and/or drive-in movies may make a comeback.

There are probably many more positive effects of COVID19.
edit on 13-4-2020 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah it's getting bad fast. I've got a buddy in big ag in Iowa and it's full blown panic mode right now.
He's gone full prepper mode and has bought hundreds of chickens.
Your long pork jokes may be the reality soon.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If fast food chains are deemed essential and can stay open, how seriously should this pandemic be taken?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
If fast food chains are deemed essential and can stay open, how seriously should this pandemic be taken?

Corona Virus is afraid of fast food chains and the dark, hence the curfews work.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'll answer your question with another question with the same answer.
Why didn't Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerburg etc. stop accumulating money after they reached a few million and let the rest go to their employees to enrich them?
They could live a very comfortable life on a few million, so why? The answer:- because they can. Never mind about anyone else getting poor around them. They can make more.
It's been shown that these multi-millionaires and billionaires have a god complex. They can and do act with the god like powers their wealth brings them.
They wouldn't show the slightest emotion or sympathy if the world went under as long as they don't.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Yep. And the trade off is we just have to essentially be prisoners in our own homes, try to operate as normal, skulking through society like lepers, and basically accept the lack of personal freedoms.
I can't argue the upside benefits that you list, as they are a natural causation of this shutdown.
However, are you prepared to live like this in perpetuity? Is it really worth it?
What's the point of all that if you can't enjoy it?
I don't know where all this leads, but I know the path going there is getting darker by the day.
Stay frosty.

edit on 11Mon, 13 Apr 2020 11:22:18 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20204America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Da Covid made me do it

edit on 11Mon, 13 Apr 2020 11:22:44 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20204America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Typo twice times

edit on 11Mon, 13 Apr 2020 11:23:45 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20204America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

edit on 12Mon, 13 Apr 2020 12:07:57 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20204America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Guys, guys...

Think about what you are saying here! It doesn't make any sense. There's always going to be people like Bezos and Gates, and yes, they're greedy scourge of the Earth, no argument there. However, starving 7.8 billion people to death and placing them all in bondage so that (100+/-) people can live in the lap of luxury for 100 years makes zero sense! Zero! All those people didn't get filthy rich by being fools, and that would be foolish beyond comprehension. Even they know this.

I mean, do people actually believe that all these elites sat down around a conference table (virtual or otherwise) and agreed to actually exterminate mankind so they could be richer for 5 minutes???? So that robots could serve them their genetically engineered tofu burgers and soylent green? C'mon! That's ridiculous! No, actually, it's INSANE!

All this talk about the rich getting richer. They may be being opportunistic and buying more stuff, but they're not getting richer. The whole world economy is in the dumpster for cripes sakes! Not just your and my economy, but theirs too. If we don't recover...THEY don't recover. How can anyone not see this????

There's got to be something more to this.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I think some see the economy as just "money."

But it really is so, so much more. Its how we interact, build, and thrive together.

Its the foundation on which many things are build, including medicine.

Ive been thinking about making another thread talking about basic self-sufficiency that even folks in urban areas can achieve. En masse, it would create a different kind of "economy," but just throwing the economy out the window because "its just money" shows a dangerous level of ignorance.

Self-sufficiency and self-determination are not bad words. And you are so very right that its on us. Maybe thats one of the issues? Many think of a lot of these things in terms of "oh, thats stuff other people do for me." In this situation, that seems to have morphed into "oh save us corporate jebus!"

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It`s not about money, it`s about power and control.

You seriously believe that our world is just going to spin around like this? Always more, more money, more people, and things like this crow disease just happen?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

From a pure physical, human perspective, where you are just a life organism, food, nothing of real value, evolved

From a pure created, valuable, spiritual and cared for entity

Perspectives, just perspectives

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

My life hasn't changed much since COVID19 started, I was anti-social to begin with, so not gathering in large groups makes no difference to me. Now I have cheaper gas, cheaper auto. Insurance & get better MPGs while city driving. My physical gold holdings have also gone up in value (i don't invest in fiat markets, learned that lesson in. 2008). The only difference I'm experiencing is working from home instead of at work & I'm working less and making the same money. For Easter, I went for a cruise on my boat with a few friends. It makes no difference that the boat ramps are closed because I have my own dock slip & it doesn't make a difference that I'm not allowed to buy fuel at the marina because I've always bought my rec 90 fuel from Wawa on land since its $2 per gallon cheaper, even before COVID19. After the boat ride I went met up with a few friends for a prime rib Easter dinner from a local steak house. Life is more pleasant for me since COVID19 started. I do feel for those who are out of work or who lost their business. I gave a friend some money to start a business a few years ago & she was forced by government to shutdown her business recently for COVID19.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

You telling me Big Pharma is not about money?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

No.

Really dont know how you would get that from what I said.. But I might have misunderstood ya

Unless you think of "medicine" in terms of the pharma industry, and only the pharma industry. It isnt.. There is so much more to medicine than vaccines, pharma, and hospitals. Just like there is more to an economy than money

edit on 13-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This event is about a bunch of scientists in the medical field trying to control everyone with fear. They want to be famous and will cause a colapse of everything to go down in books as being a savior of mankind.

The main reason this is dangerous is because Old people have poor immune systems, and certain meds they are given to treat some conditions increase their susceptability to this and other diseases. It is a side effect of many medicines. The medical industry is giving these meds to many people as preventive measures, lowering the levels of high blood pressure thresholds to convince people to take ace inhibitors when the levels might just be high when people are stressed from being in the doctors office. My blood pressure goes up when I go to the doctors, I never get readings like that at home. You are stuck in the waiting room with sick people and you aren't sick, just there for your annual appointment. I am not going to take blood pressure meds, I cannot think properly when I take them and I get bronchitis when I take them consistantly enough that I had been classified as chronic bronchitis. Never had it since I last took beta blockers, and only had bronchitis when I was sporatically on them.

So various meds given to the people can cause an increased risk of severe infection by this virus.

Not eating right can cause an increase in susceptibility, eat citrus fruit in winter, it has multiple properties that help to fight off the flu. They have furocumorins rins in them, that sensitizes the skin to the sun, not for when you go out into the sun in summer, you can burn and it could increase cancer risk. The body detoxes it in like three or four hours, then it is safe to go out in the sun. But in winter, it sensitizes the skin and brings blood out to the skin....blood thinner activity....and it increases vitamin d synthesis from D2 sources of vitamin D. Eat more citrus in the winter, grab an orange instead of an apple. A grapefruit is good too, and by all means eat some jello instead of cake or candy, it has lots of collagen and glycine in it. Not the crap with aspartame though, real sugar jello or even the knox geletin mixed with a regular geletin mix. Good for the skin and nails too, and also the membranes protecting our cells and veins and arteries.

Fearmongering is a way of increasing people using the medical industry...it has the sign of hermes as it's sign, the sign of commerce not the sign of medicine in the USA.

Alchemists have tried to control the masses all throughout history, usually by aliances with the leaders of countries.

I am not against doctors, most probably don't know what is going on or they know that it would be suicide to go against big pharma and the industry leaders. They are just pawns in this too, Most of them are forced to use only what is approved and a few I know that advised people to fix their diet were sent packing from the hospitals here that they worked under.
edit on 13-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join