It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'OUT OF THE SHADOWS' - Incestuous Relationship Between CIA and MSM

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Borderlands

Does it matter where it come from?

Of course it does.

So long as it's accurate? And it is accurate.

Accurate. Maybe. As far as it goes. But do you honestly believe it tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Do you have any way of knowing what truth was omitted? Can you know? Do you understand how selective facts can result in inaccurate understandings and presumptions?

Your reasoning reminds me of the democrats when they tried telling everybody to dismiss the emails because they had been leaked illegally. Like that has any baring on the contents of those damning emails :'D

And there it is... the partisan bubble. Why am I not surprised??? But you're comparing apples to oranges.

The validity of the emails were questioned immediately after they were leaked, but it was apparent pretty quick that the emails were genuine, so the focus was then on whether it was an illegal/criminal act intended to benefit the opposition.

Q's qrumbs are a mishmash of regurgitated news stories, hints, prompts and admitted disinfo, as evidenced by the many claims/predictions which have proven false with time... nevertheless, this "movement," for want of a better word, has now become a political entity, and is actively seeking monetary donations for their agenda.

The leaked emails are what they are. Q and Qanon are what they are. Very distinct and separate things.
edit on 13-4-2020 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You may actually be on to something here.

I hope not... but may very well be.

Unfortunately, those who need to know most are the ones least likely to even consider it.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Speaking of detractors, Boadicea,, I'm just curious as to why you, and a lot of people aggressively attack the Qanon movement?

I can’t speak for the person you’re replying to, but your cult has pretty much destroyed one of my loved ones. He changed overnight into a hateful, angry person that actually believes the world is ran by a group of satanic vampires and that people like me eat children when I’m not harvesting an imaginary drug from their brains.

I wouldn’t have a problem with these asinine brain dead theories if they weren’t so interpersonally destructive. The ranks of Q are littered with shattered lives and broken families. All over a theory so stupid it makes me ashamed to call myself an American. It’s a scary thought to think that I live in a country surrounded by thousands of people who are so out of touch with reality they actually believe this BS.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Plus, how do you feel about the whole Epstein saga? You do realize that Q brought him up almost a year and a half before his arrest.

Riddle me this, why has your movement never even touched on the connections between William Barr and Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein? I mean, William Barr was in charge of the bureau of prisons at the time he was supposedly murdered. And Epstein got his first teaching job from William Barr’s father. Who wrote a book about pedophiles in space.

You can’t claim to be about “truth” while blinding yourself to information that makes you uncomfortable.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Quick Question.
Was the work of Dr ewan Cameron with mkultra any less evil or unbelievable ?
The Finders?
MKNAOMI?
MKOFTEN?
Project mockingbird?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The space pedophiles must be destroyed sir.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Quick Question.
Was the work of Dr ewan Cameron with mkultra any less evil or unbelievable ?
The Finders?
MKNAOMI?
MKOFTEN?
Project mockingbird?

Yes. It was a lot less unbelievable than a group of satanic pedophiles running the world harvesting an imaginary hallucinogen from children.

I can’t believe I even have to say that

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Oh yea, and Ted Gunderson.

Former LA FBI agent/chief
edit on 4 13 2020 by dashen because: 🍕🍕🍕

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Obama's mother was a CIA operative. So is Obama. How do you think he became president? Obama signed the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) for 2013, which repealed the Smith Mundt Act, reallowing the use of government propaganda domestically on U.S. citizens. Anderson Cooper, as well as, some actors, corporate CEOs & some British royal family members are also CIA operatives. They operate their propaganda machine through the Democrat party, CIA, MSM & Hollywood.

Gavin Newsome is Nancy Pelosi nephew.

Adam Schiff's sister is married to George Soros' son.

John Kerry's daughter is married to an Iranian mullah's son.

Chelsea Clinton is married to George Soros' nephew.

Susan Rice, Obama's former National Security Advisor is married to Ian Cameron, ABC's News Executive Producer. Susan Rice is now on the board of directors of Netflix.

CBS producer David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

MSM, Hollywood & Democrat politicians should never be trusted.

edit on 13-4-2020 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

MSM, Hollywood & Democrat politicians should never be trusted.

Neither should Republican politicians.

Just because Q says nice things about Trump (and the Qsters) doesn't make them (or Q) any less corrupt.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Actually, I do know of Trumps ties with Epstein. He also banned Epstein over 15 years ago from his properties. I cant prove he is innocent but I can't prove he is guilty of anything with Epstein either. If he is guilty, I would rather him get away with it and take out the whole entire network than for it to just keep going. I really feel though that he is innocent because if they had any proof, it would have came out when he was running in 2016.

As for Barr, he was livid over Epstein's death. He did announce an investigation would be opened in the Office of the Inspector General into the circumstances surrounding Epstein's death, in addition to the previously announced FBI investigation into the incident. As for his father being Epstein's teacher, with your logic, all of Jeffery's teachers throughout his life must be evil. That's just insane. With that line of thinking, we might as well blame all the teachers all across the spectrum that have had a students who went on to commit horrible acts of evil. lol Thanks for making my Monday morning.

As for your family member, that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like they were already troubled and have some kind of underlying personality disorder that has gone undiagnosed. So I can see why you personally would have a problem with Q. but, in order to think logically, you have to separate emotions. Plus, you cant assume all the people that believe in the movement are like that.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

As for his father being Epstein's teacher, with your logic, all of Jeffery's teachers throughout his life must be evil. That's just insane. With that line of thinking, we might as well blame all the teachers all across the spectrum that have had a students who went on to commit horrible acts of evil.

Oh my... this is really rich.

In an OP (that you are promoting and defending) about the incestuous relationship between the CIA and the media, when someone brings up an incestuous relationship between the CIA, the head of the DOJ, and Epstein (who you brought into the conversation), you dismiss the connection and make a specious analogy.

What was it I said about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? And there was something else... what was that... oh yes! About selective facts to promote an agenda. Yeah, I'll stick with that.
edit on 13-4-2020 by Boadicea because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Getting harder and harder to find this movie on youtube despite it having 3.3 million views in 3 days.

Outofshadows.org has a link if you cant find it on youtube.

Love your opinions on most things Bo. Hoping you are wrong on this one though.

edit on 13-4-2020 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

In all honesty, I also fear for the ones who have full faith in trump.
Lil faith, ok.
Full faith... Frightening

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Love your opinions on most things Bo. Hoping you are wrong on this one though.

I would very much like to be wrong as well. I gave Q every chance in the beginning, and Q disappointed every time.

I will give Q credit for getting people to research and do their own due diligence. Some truths have been shared, and much more truth discovered.

But the research was manipulated and pointed in specific directions, for specific results. Some folks have moved on from Q, but those research skills and tools will serve them well. Others simply jumped off one bandwagon and onto the Q bandwagon. And still others are just milking it for financial profit. And Heaven only knows how many other reasons and motivations.

Q still has every opportunity to prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

This can be seen in LBRY

LBRY

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

In all honesty, I also fear for the ones who have full faith in trump.
Lil faith, ok.
Full faith... Frightening

And rightfully so. Trump is one man with all the human weaknesses and failings of mankind. And because -- in my opinion and vocabulary -- "faith" is reserved for the divine. I prefer "trust" or "confidence" for mere mortals.

I sometimes think Q has done Trump -- and everyone -- a disservice by putting him on a pedestal. Not only because such unrealistic expectations are doomed to be shattered. And those who believed the hype might dump him as quick as they supported him. But because if Trump can do no wrong, then Trump will have no reason to think he's done wrong, and no motivation to do better.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Come on now lil' BoBo, I was being facetious. I guess im just confused as to why you believe this video is accurate, yet, you don't believe in the Qanon movement, which one of its main proponents is what is discussed in the video. It's just perplexing.

BTW, I do think our President it quite flawed. He is pompous, arrogant and sucks at public speaking. His trolling of everybody is rather amusing to me. I will say this, once his presidential run is up, the Oval Office will become rather boring again.
edit on 13-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'd like to make a few points; I'd have put this in the original post but the 4 hour edit window has elapsed.

#1 - Please redirect your [anti | pro] Trump sentiments to the MudPit. THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT THE CIA AND ITS DEALINGS WITH THE MEDIA. The CIA has existed across many different Democrat and Republican administrations. If there are any bastions of apolitical action left in the US, this should be one of them.

#2 - I did indeed pull the video reference from the Q thread, but I don't actually give AF about Q, or follow their work. I happened to be spooling through the thread just before bedtime. This video caught my eye, and my initial impression of it 2-3 minutes in was 'mehh'. After 20 minutes, I was riveted, and I felt this was worthwhile to share on its own, external from the Q thread.

#3 - I can sense from the commentary that even in this subject, even with a topic that should be setting off alarm bells in all of us, from every voting persuasion, that we're grounding our reaction in dogmatic political context. My advice? Filter out anything/everything from the video except the linkages drawn between the mainstream media and CIA. Yes yes, there are some distracting characters presented in the film, and in some regards the film's directors bear responsibility for letting the subjects discussed wander a bit. I really focused in on the parts of the film discussing relationships, information sharing, documents, organizational memberships that tied together the CIA and MSM. That is the big picture development of utmost importance here IMO

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I guess im just confused as to why you believe this video is accurate, yet, you don't believe in the Qanon movement

For one thing, because it very quickly took on a clique-like, then cultish, personna, and doubters were vilified and ostracized. Only true believers allowed. No intention or interest in exploring or considering alternative thinking -- not about the qrumbs, nor about Q.

Also, as I explained in a previous comment:

I will give Q credit for getting people to research and do their own due diligence. Some truths have been shared, and much more truth discovered.

But the research was manipulated and pointed in specific directions, for specific results. Some folks have moved on from Q, but those research skills and tools will serve them well. Others simply jumped off one bandwagon and onto the Q bandwagon. And still others are just milking it for financial profit. And Heaven only knows how many other reasons and motivations.

Q still has every opportunity to prove me wrong.

And as I also stated even earlier (but I'm not going to hunt the specific comment down), selective truths -- especially when combined with deliberate disinfo -- results in wrong conclusions. It cannot be trusted.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join