It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'OUT OF THE SHADOWS' - Incestuous Relationship Between CIA and MSM

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I want to give credit and citation to member BoomGiggle for originally posting a link to this video. I saw BoomGiggle refer to this in around page 267 of the massive "Q" meta thread, @TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-. I searched around on ATS for anyplace else that referenced this video, but my search came up empty.

Most of us here are familiar with US government programs related to propaganda, information control and indoctrination of subjects for the purposes of influencing their actions. One of the most widely discussed one is Project MKUltra. For good reason, such ideas leave many of us very uncomfortable. The idea that we are not in control of our actions, that we're just pawns trapped in a system of control can be a frightening concept to some. However, perhaps the sentiment of some in the US is that, while the methods of government agencies like the CIA are morally questionable, it's easy for one to dismiss them as 'necessary evils'. "It's OK if the government steps over the line of personal freedom, because at the end of the day, they have our nation's best interest in mind". Particularly with the CIA, since their stated goal is information gathering and counter-intelligence aimed at the US' //adversaries//, why not permit them some latitude with their operational conduct? "There is a method to their madness", we tell ourselves.

But here's the kicker, and the justification for the "incestuous" adjective in the thread title. What if the CIA's information warfare programs are NOT mainly targeted at America's enemies?. Rather than the CIA focusing on 'foreign threats', what if they took an active role in targeting the US public, and joined in an unholy union with fellow American corporations to achieve their objective? What if the CIA's main goal, or one of the agency's main goals, is control and pacification of //US citizens//? And if you can allow yourself to raise that question, then take it one step further: what vehicle or medium for disseminating (MISS)information would make the CIA's efforts most effective in manipulating the minds of US citizens? What 'channels' of information are plugged directly into the consciousness of every single household in the United States? Well, mainstream media and news comes to mind. But what else? What about movies, TV shows, "content" as we've come to label any and all programs that we watch.

This is the premise of the video: the 'incestuous' relationships between MSM, Hollywood and the US's counter-intelligence apparatus, a.k.a. the CIA. The story is told by former insiders of both Hollywood and the CIA. Spoiler alert: the 'former insiders' from Hollywood are not A list actors, but stuntmen. I admittedly found myself a bit unconvinced at the start of the video, but when the Hollywood insiders thinking is combined with the statements from the CIA insider later in the video, their joint thesis became much more compelling IMO. So word of warning, the first 5-10 minutes is a bit slow, but from like 18mins on, the stroy became much more interesting and gripping, at least to me.

edit on 13-4-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: fix links

edit on 13-4-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: fix links again

edit on 13-4-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Transformers and Decepticons.

My kids grew up watching them. LOL. Don't know why that just jumped into my head. Will listen to your video continue in the background.

Early S&F

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
And, in other news, water is WET!!!

Is Q losing Qsters? Need to drum up some more followers? Is that why the mega thread isn't enough anymore? Gotta indoctrinate a few more to feed the Q machine???

Or maybe it's about the Benjamins... this is interesting...

With super PAC, QAnon's con chases mainstream — and money

LOOKS LIKE 8Kun/8Chan Owner Scamming The Hell Out Of QAnon Idiots On His Site

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Out of shadows should get Oscar for Best Documentary Feature , but i doubt the CIA Academy people would really want that

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
And, in other news, water is WET!!!

Is Q losing Qsters? Need to drum up some more followers? Is that why the mega thread isn't enough anymore? Gotta indoctrinate a few more to feed the Q machine???

Or maybe it's about the Benjamins... this is interesting...

With super PAC, QAnon's con chases mainstream — and money

LOOKS LIKE 8Kun/8Chan Owner Scamming The Hell Out Of QAnon Idiots On His Site

The video "Out of Shadows" has nothing to do with Q and should be watched by everyone.

ETA: OP, maybe remove the Q reference in your OP, as you can see it is triggering to some and will cause many to ignorantly disregard the information.

edit on 4 13 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's not ignorant to ignore something that is presented as related to Q.

a reply to: stosh64

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Obviously you haven’t been following the whole implosion. 10 days of darkness was a bust. Turns out the mole children aren’t real. Tom Hanks is free and walking around.

You know, pretty much anything anyone that didn’t have a bag of hammers for a brain could tell you. So they’ve moved on to trying to disguise their lunacy by not mentioning Q outright and drawing people in with just the theories. It’s happening on Facebook too. Though it seems the OP couldn’t even get that right.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
The video "Out of Shadows" has nothing to do with Q and should be watched by everyone.

Au contraire... it has everything to do with Q.

Qanon on Facebook promotes it as the "Best documentary of the year."

Qsters everywhere are claiming and posting this video. Like this:

ETA: OP, maybe remove the Q reference in your OP, as you can see it is triggering to some and will cause many to ignorantly disregard the information.

Yup... that's the ticket! The student becomes the master. Hide Q's influence just like the MSM hides the CIA's influence!!!

Just can't make this stuff up. Well, I guess ya could, but no need to

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Well thank you for those kind words. I really don't feel worthy of it all. I just got lucky to find the video as quick as I did. It is a very intriguing documentary. It's great to redpill someone with bc it doesn't go into talking about President Trump or Qanon. Makes it harder for the detractors to say it's wrong

Speaking of detractors, Boadicea,, I'm just curious as to why you, and a lot of people aggressively attack the Qanon movement? Do you attack other areas of interest on this site with such agressive measures like Aliens existing, 9/11 false flag, JFK assassination, or the Moon Landing Hoax?

Somehow I get the feeling you don't believe ALL those conspiracies, and yet, I doubt you are as vocal in opposing them like you do with Qanon.

It's like if someone tells me adamately not to do something, well, it's going to make me curious and want to do it. Plus, how do you feel about the whole Epstein saga? You do realize that Q brought him up almost a year and a half before his arrest. Tell me your thoughts on why that is incorrect.

edit on 13-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Obviously you haven’t been following the whole implosion. 10 days of darkness was a bust. Turns out the mole children aren’t real. Tom Hanks is free and walking around.

Oh dear me... was I just rubbing salt in their wounds???

How... um... uh... insensitive of me!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I would explain but to be honest I just DGAF enough to bother.

My only hope is this virus is just getting warmed up and will eventually kill me, or drastically thin the herd so I don't have to deal with assholes.
I can dream still...or is that against the rules too

edit on 4 13 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I am sceptical about the whole Qanon thing... However, Q did point me towards that documentary and I thought it was 15/10. Bang on.

It confirms everything I've found in my own research.

Get with the program, kids.

Also, Marina Abramovic is now Microsoft's new Poster Girl. How God damned Satanic.

What we are seeing unfold is Michael Aquino's "Mind War". This is a war for peoples minds.

His influence is so great the British MI5 have a whole website dedicated to the "Mind War".

SecretIntelligenceService.Org.

Room 15.
edit on 13/4/2020 by Borderlands because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, when you hear "I fought the Law", " The time has come" and " I can be your friend" on the radio a bunch of times, I might as well be brainwashed.
edit on 13-4-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

Would love to hear "Video killed the Radiostar".
edit on 13-4-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yup... that's the ticket! The student becomes the master. Hide Q's influence just like the MSM hides the CIA's influence!!!

You may actually be on to something here.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: stosh64

Au contraire... it has everything to do with Q.

Qanon on Facebook promotes it as the "Best documentary of the year."

Qsters everywhere are claiming and posting this video. Like this:

Just can't make this stuff up. Well, I guess ya could, but no need to

Does it matter where it come from? So long as it's accurate?

And it is accurate.

Your reasoning reminds me of the democrats when they tried telling everybody to dismiss the emails because they had been leaked illegally.

Like that has any baring on the contents of those damning emails :'D
edit on 13/4/2020 by Borderlands because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Borderlands

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

Speaking of detractors, Boadicea,, I'm just curious as to why you, and a lot of people aggressively attack the Qanon movement?

Aggressively attack? Oh my... mocking and laughing is an aggressive attack? LOL!!! I actually agreed with the premise of the film -- hence my "water is wet" comment... or do you not believe that water is wet? Anyway, I didn't need this documentary to tell me that. And the same is true of much of what Q says. Well, when Q isn't lying because, ya know, disinfo is necessary. And, of course, there's the whole cult aspect to it all... or should that be Qult?

Do you attack other areas of interest on this site with such agressive measures like Aliens existence, 9/11 false flag, JFK assassination, or the Moon Landing Hoax?

There's that "aggressive" again. I have no idea if aliens exist and don't really care... I have no idea if 9/11 was a false flag or not, but I have no doubt either way it was exploited for maximum political advantage... likewise for the JFK assassination... I considered the moon landing as a hoax, and tend not to believe it was a hoax, but I also know that I really don't know and cannot know.

Somehow I get the feeling you don't believe ALL those conspiracies, and yet, I doubt you are as vocal in opposing them like you do with Qanon.

And? So? I'm free to pick and choose those conspiracies I want to discuss and debate, and those I don't want to discuss and debate, or anything in between.

It's like if someone tells me adamately not to do something, well, it's going to make me curious and want to do it.

That's all it takes? Double dog dare and you are compelled to act... no thinking involved? Okay. That explains much! You do you.

Plus, how do you feel about the whole Epstein saga? You do realize that Q brought him up almost a year and a half before his arrest. Tell me your thoughts on why that is incorrect.

Um... I don't really recall what Q said (or didn't say) about Epstein. So can't tell you what may or may not be incorrect. I don't really care. Q didn't inform me of Epstein and his dirty deeds. I knew about Epstein long before "Q" was a thing. But apparently Q reads the news too. Big whoop.

And Epstein didn't kill himself. I didn't need Q to tell me that either.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yep..everyone pack your bags...next stop crazyville

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
They no longer make any attempt to hide it. You think it coincidence Gates' MicroSoft comes out with that during global lockdown?

I no longer belong in this world, please stop and let me off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join