It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Markie Mark of the Beastly Bunch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Blueracer

how can you see a spiritual mark?

You cannot see a spiritual mark. So who CAN see it?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well not you, me, or anyone else, so hows a mark that nobody can see, somehow going to be able to define whether or not i can buy and sell things?

Even the Visa card has a logo mate.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well not you, me, or anyone else,

Correct.

so hows a mark that nobody can see, somehow going to be able to define whether or not i can buy and sell things?

Even the Visa card has a logo mate.

If you take on the mark, you supposedly won't have as big of an issue buying or selling. People may not know you have taken on the mark of the beast but someone will. Who do you think that someone is?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So you agree that said mark would have to be material by nature?

An actual thing as opposed to spiritual ideology.

As to who this "someone is", dont the Bible somewhat cover and answer that query?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

As to who this "someone is", dont the Bible somewhat cover and answer that query?

It doesn't really refer to a person. Most of the remarks about the beast are in Rev chapter 13 which very accurately depict smart phones: Talking image, owned by rich and poor, used for monetary transaction, difficult to live without one.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So you agree that said mark would have to be material by nature?

No.

An actual thing as opposed to spiritual ideology.

No.

But I am asking you.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Then my answers is The Pillsbury Doughboy.

Gods not stopping me buying or selling anything, nor are any other anthropomorphized invisible entities in the sky.

If its not a material mark by nature, its not anything at all, so not lightly to have any effect on anything.

Quite simple really, physical things affect reality, fictional books from thousands of years ago, not so much.

Unless of course, you are trying to hold up a dodgy desk.
edit on 13-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Read into it as you wish you won't be the first or last person to do so.

Phones were not in the Bible, just fear and fallibility in spades with a healthy mix of hypocrisy.

Not that it does not contain the odd pearl of wisdom or can be quite beautiful, then again so also can a Quran or any other religious text written by Man.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Gods not stopping me buying or selling anything, nor are any other anthropomorphized invisible entities in the sky.

Correct. Nobody said he would stop you. Ever hear of free choice?

If its not a material mark by nature, its not anything at all, so not lightly to have any effect on anything.

Wrong. It is spiritual.

Quite simple really, physical things affect reality, fictional books from thousands of years ago, not so much.

Spiritual things as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Freewill and infallible plans, well computer say no there as well.

You cant have free will and predestination at the same time as they are not exactly synonymous with one another.

So show me a "spiritual" mark then that's not physical?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Freewill and infallible plans, well computer say no there as well.

What?

You cant have free will and predestination at the same time as they are not exactly synonymous with one another.

Where did I say anything about "predestination"?

So show me a "spiritual" mark then that's not physical?

Put on your thinking cap. If it is spiritual what could it be? You think about it and let me know if you come up with anything. You have to do some of the work. THINK!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Thinkings not something encouraged by organized religious practice, at least for yourself anyway.

You think about it, and if you have the capacity to come to any other conclusion other than all organized religious practice is nothing more mumbo-jumbo and a product of Man let me know and present your evidence.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Thinkings not something encouraged by organized religious practice, at least for yourself anyway.

So you choose to insult me instead. Great way to discuss something.

You think about it, and if you have the capacity to come to any other conclusion other than all organized religious practice is nothing more mumbo-jumbo and a product of Man let me know and present your evidence. :cheers

Your whole schtick here is to enter a thread that does not interest you just to deride, ridicule, and insult. So have a good day sir.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg
I’ve heard this once before in a church service... not convinced then and not convinced now that our phones are being used as the mark. It also state which you’ve misrepresented here. That it will be on your right hand or on your forehead. Meaning something physical will placed there.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
a reply to: Psilocyborg
Meaning something physical will placed there.

It is not physical. It is spiritual. Not everything in the bible is meant literally.

Matthew 7:6 says "Do not... throw your pearls amongst swine..." Do you think that it is literally talking about pigs?

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

“As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly”

And that there is organized religious practice, perfectly illustrated for all to see. Proverbs 26:11

Jesus uses dogs and pigs as representative of those who would ridicule, reject, and blaspheme the gospel once it is presented to them.

The texts simply do not handle criticism nor questions well at all, then again, considering the people who wrote the stuff, that's hardly surprising.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

...those who would ridicule, reject, and blaspheme the gospel once it is presented to them.

Remind you of anyone?

It basically tells people that they need not waste their time when, someone like you, has no thirst for knowledge. It appears you are dead set against any reasoning or discussion. You are not only happy with your ignorance, you wallow around in it.

The texts simply do not handle criticism nor questions well at all,

Wrong. It demands discernment. But there is no convincing you. You do not question because your mind is already made up no matter what.

Have a good day.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I reject all fiction when presented as fact, because that's not how reality functions.

It's not my mind that's stuck in the mud or made up.

I'm open to any and all hypotheses as long as there is a modicum of evidence to back up the claim.

You don't have any of the concussive sorts I'm afraid.

Ile question everything because thats what we are supposed to do, even God, if the entity exists, i imagine world want it that way, considering we are his choosen creature created in his own image and all that jazz.

You have a good day also, and stay safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join