It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't take it no mooooreeeeee

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It finally happened.

Orange man bad..

I've never voted in my life.....ever...in my whole life.....ever.....

But they got me, on my Knees, praying for joe biden to show up(err, wait, that sounds bad).....

All this is too much, Everyone can see we need to get rid of the orange mad. Polls be damned, every MSM channel is hiding his lies, his sad attempts at saving our nation.

Everything is on him, we all need to ban together and elect bernie...err I mean Joe, not that joe, the other joe. I never liked that one joe, but when he said, if you don't like this joe, vote for the other joe.....

I'm offically finally casting my first ballot in a presidential elecion. NO, not for joe or donald, but for the other joe, unless he tells me to vote for the other joe.....there is an everyday joe out there for all of us.

It worked....this all worked.....we bend the knee.

It's sad that I need to say it , but if you aren't laughing.....please dont' respond.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

I thought I put this in joke section, but I feel alot of people are right there with me.

This whole mess has really made us think, as first time voters, who to vote for.

Trump, or joe, or the other joe or that dark horse, other joes other joe......I'ts like a nested russian dolll of joes.....

Spoiler, they are all pervs.....

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The entire US government and possibly all governments are Joes all the way down. 2nd.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79
The entire US government and possibly all governments are Joes all the way down. 2nd.

We were doomed the moment every town didn't have a hanging post at the center of the square....

We just got soft, and let the snakes talk their way along for decades.

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

originally posted by: Jason79

We were doomed the moment every town didn't have a hanging post at the center of the square....

We just got soft, and let the snakes talk their way along for decades.

Instead we get a tyrant in every lamp post.
Because flying trains.

I like skynet. I think it’s great.

# 1100

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The day the working man becomes POTS will be the day I eat my last roll of toilet paper . Or perhaps Taco Bell@ ( Insert disclaimers here ) Great OP and I like the way that you think. I do wonder who the Dem nominee will be sometimes. Most likely Joe ! reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Jee. It's almost like they might want you to start hating trump after their fake virus...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I'm with you on obstaining from voting.

The lesser of many evils is STILL evil.

NOT ONE candidate since I've been eligible to vote has been suitable for office, and time and time again I've been proven CORRECT.

Our system isn't geared to elect the average Joe, so the average Joe is rarely, if ever, heard yet you hear the policy makers use the blanket justification of the "the American people want this or that.....or won't stand for this or that."🙄

None of these clowns have a pulse on the nation aside from snapshot in time polls which are just that....a snapshot.

Those that put their trust and all their eggs into the baskets of these so called "leaders" are laughable to me personally.

It's like the populace has the attention span of a cocker spaniel, and the memory of an Alzheimer's mental ward.

One thing is certain, you get what you vote for in spades.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

The day the working man becomes POTS will be the day I eat my last roll of toilet paper .

I think you meant POTUS , and throw some seasoning on that TP , as this has happened many times in history.
Including the present President , who had absolutely zero political history.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
NOT ONE candidate since I've been eligible to vote has been suitable for office, and time and time again I've been proven CORRECT.

Ron Paul was.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Ron Paul was.

He was on the right track, but lacked a backbone.

IMO.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

" "NOT ONE candidate since I've been eligible to vote has been suitable for office, and time and time again I've been proven CORRECT."
- Ron Paul was."

In what way? Serious question... what exactly did you expect him to do all by his lonesome?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I’d be happy if we could just pick between two non-rapists.

I know that’s asking too much.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

" "NOT ONE candidate since I've been eligible to vote has been suitable for office, and time and time again I've been proven CORRECT."
- Ron Paul was."

In what way? Serious question... what exactly did you expect him to do all by his lonesome?

No candidate is perfect, or a perfect fit for every individual. However, he lacked the fortitude to see his ideas through on key issues by flip flopping.

For instance, take his stance on abortion.
He wanted to leave that at the state level, but in Congress in 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2011 he introduced the "Sanctity of Life Act", which would define life as beginning at conception. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Or the fact he supports free-trade agreements, but he votes against them. He dismisses them as “managed trade.”
He’s known for adding earmarks to spending bills he votes against, thus bringing home pork while maintaining his “Dr. No” credentials. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

I will say that he did manage to create a great deal of awareness and fomented an "awakening" of sorts that still resonates today.

edit on 4/13/2020 by EternalShadow because: correction, eta

top topics

<<   2 >>

join