It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Well not when it comes to an airborne infectious disease.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: oloufo

They are prohibiting people to go ask help from God, churches, synagogue, mosques are closed. This is the first time in history when this happens.

Even in Israel they prevent people go to synagogue....and drag 99 year old from home by force..

This is serious, by prohibiting people to go praying they act against God .

you can pray whenever you want. i think god doesn't care where you live your faith. besides, it's not very christian to put other people in danger just because you want to go to church. i don't think that's what it's about anyway. it's about stirring up people and that's definitely not in god's mind.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Israel Shamir and Olsi Jazexhi discuss the fear and panic that is being spread by the coronavirus

The Coronavirus, Fear, and Poverty

This beyond any normal measures...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: oloufo

you guys are lost.

Requires citation , please.
I know precisely where I am at .

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

you guys are lost.

Now I need a translation of that post...
As Harry Potter would say.."Riddikulus"

edit on 4/13/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

you guys are lost.

ETA: Out of Shadows: Exposing the mind control agenda

#FilmYourHospital
edit on 4 13 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Add to all of this the fact that 2 trillion dollars are on the table. Governors are going to want their share before they declare their state ready to back to normal. Now we have to follow the money.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I just watched the out of shadows...wow that was great! everyone should see it . Thanks stosh64

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I agree EVERYONE should watch it!
Your welcome

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Social distancing, excuse to get everybody be happy to lockdowns

Well this how I feel too about social distancing, we gave it a chance after May 1st, we have to get back to work, whatever that means and try this professors' way.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I´m getting tired of this kind of thing. The arguments are always the lamest possible. Heard immunity (but anyone can't say if you get the virus you can't get again), people dying of cancer or some other illness getting bigger number than COVID (in my country some pseudo-journalist says people are dying chocked but no one is against eating), the deanial of deaths ("people are dying from cancer and they made up numbers")

Really?
Really?

You people that still denying this have to choose: China lied about the numbers OR that "flu" is just a flu. Both can't fit the same space.

And the rethorics of RIGHT (yes! you love bashing liberals and lefties) are always stupid like a child and the same at my country. Maybe Bolsonaro only opens his mouth after hearing what Trump and his "office of hate" (an office inside the presidency that put fake news and promote attacks using the electors and fake profiles) says.

Enough. I know, the economy... But the economy wasn't at the point of going down anyway? With the fiat currency and all the things?

Tired. Really tired. Tired of hear the same things without any sort of science.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ill try to clarify, since at this point Im not sure the deflection is intentional in many folks anymore..

Are there any circumstances where you would realize you were lied to by authorities you currently "believe?"

Meaning, anything from governments to corporations to establishment figures. It would be specific to you, so I hesitate to pinpoint anything specifically.

Even if its prepping for a conflict in the way I think you imply, it would seem there is still the undercurrent that all this is being done "for our own good."

I mean, I have my own ideas about what is going here. Ive held these notions for quite a few years, but Im constantly and actively looking for things that would show me that I am wrong. Ive found quite a few of those recently.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: oloufo

They are prohibiting people to go ask help from God, churches, synagogue, mosques are closed. This is the first time in history when this happens.

Even in Israel they prevent people go to synagogue....and drag 99 year old from home by force..

This is serious, by prohibiting people to go praying they act against God .

For where two or three are gathered 
together in my name, I am there among them.

Mathew 18:20

While it's immediate context is in relation to prayer it also unequivocally translates into church and fellowship. When even two people get together and study in Jesus name, then that is church. Church isn't a building or location. Church is a coming together with another person/ people to worship God and study the gospel.

Nobody has forbade anyone the right to church. The government simply temporarily forced us to change the venue for these churches until this alleged health crises has passed.
edit on 13-4-2020 by filthyphilanthropist because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2020 by filthyphilanthropist because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2020 by filthyphilanthropist because: It won't include all the text in red! Multiple edits until resolved

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
The numbers are down because the vast majority of people are social distancing, how can you dispute that reality ?

Because correlation does not equal causation.

Because there is no way for either you to prove that 'social distancing' caused the reduction, or for me to prove that 'they would have gone down anyway'.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

There is alot old people that are lonely, dont have other human beings near...so going to church is to both social gathering and to pray together.

But in this case, there is none reason to even prohibit anyone to go to church, synagogue or mosque because facts dont support at all of it, there is a flu that has been every year coming and going for thousands of years , most people who got any bad flu dont leave the house but stay indoors because they are sick.....so why then also healthy people are prohibit to enter ...because TPTB dont like religions , they dont want to people get together in churches etc and pray.

FROM THE NUMBERS: Only 150 Americans to Date With No Pre-Existing Conditions Have Died From the Coronavirus or 0.9%

Very few Americans are dying to date from the coronavirus who had no pre-existing conditions. Based on the most recent data, this number will shock you.

But this data is misleading because the most recent data shows that only .9% of deaths related to the coronavirus are related to individuals with no comorbidity (i.e. pre-existing conditions):

So …. the US has shut down its entire economy because of the coronavirus based on 17,000 deaths (which is less than this year’s deaths related to the flu) and only 150 deaths where individuals had no other pre-existing conditions? Hmmm… So why are we committing economic suicide again?

So they shut down the economy and start harassing people who want to go church without any good reason!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The numbers are down because the vast majority of people are social distancing, how can you dispute that reality ?

Because correlation does not equal causation.

Because there is no way for either you to prove that 'social distancing' caused the reduction, or for me to prove that 'they would have gone down anyway'.

You mean other than people have been staying home and social distancing.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'll give a nickle for every government baby that comes on this topic screaming about how NYC is real and all those people dying are real .

NYC is Conveniently real isn't it ? Funny how know where else in the Country has gotten hit near as bad as NYC, matter of fact NYC almost seems manufactured doesn't it ?

But who would be evil enough nay depraved enough to purposefully infect thousands of vulnerable Newyorkers to rack up the death count.

Why the very leaders of NewYork just before the viral hit was telling there citizens to go out and mingle and Live like normal because nothing was wrong, and they did they trusted there leaders and look at what it got them. Sacrificed like sheep they were to feed this frenzy to make it seem more real.
edit on 13-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Their Agenda is Tyranny . Time for People to either RISE UP and Fight for their Rights , or just Give in to the Tyranny and DIE In FEAR .........

tv.infowars.com...

edit on 13-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Correlation does not equal causation.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Correlation does not equal causation.

So then why do you think the numbers are plateauing if not because of social distancing?
edit on 13-4-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join