It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers claims we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Disclaimer:
I dont know if its true or not.
I think if such technologies exist then a lot of good could be done

Ok I am putting this over here in the gray area as it is pretty far out.
Some time ago other posters mentioned something about everyone's mind being linked for some classified purposes.
So here is a whistleblower who has given testimony that such technology is very real.

Included is a compilation of scientists talking about this technology.
According to the video every thought experiences and action can be recorded by a secret technology.

Another extraordinary claim is that people can be downloaded or uploaded as well as memories.
Images can also be downloaded into peoples minds as well as emotions, feelings, memories, behaviour, or anything desired.

According to the whistleblower those who are being manipulated are oblivious to the manipulation happening.
Countless worlds are simulated by this technology according to the whistle blower.
www.youtube.com...

DNA Frequency Bioweapon Links Targeted Individuals to Artificial Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid

Something I thought was interesting was one of the scientists talked about the manipulation of DNA at the speed of light with vaccines.
In this second video they mention the coronavirus, digital telepathy, DNA, and more of what the first video was about which I thought was very interesting.
www.youtube.com...

Mind Virus Frequency Bioweapon used to Modify and Control the Human Race

Mind viruses are the most misunderstood and loosely thrown around term by hackers in information warfare. Mind viruses can mean different things in different contexts. The idea of a true mind virus is a scalable bio-communication weapons system that can hack into any individual’s mind and wreck havoc or incapacitate them.

Computer viruses come in many forms, one of the more difficult viruses to stop has a quality called polymorphism. It emulates how the common cold and flu viruses come back every year. In the mind virus space, the DOD has created polymorphic autonomous modification viruses for attacking individuals' minds based on Genetic engineering, Biocoded DNA, nano technologies, and computer viruses. One of the most malicious viruses would be one that combined all the malicious payloads into one delivery mechanism.

Scientists can now readily convert between genetic code and computer code. Computer Code can actually be embedded into a biological virus. With CRISPR technologies, almost any sequence of DNA can be encoded in the genomes of living organisms. Synthetic DNA can be created with special properties and encoded to allow it to be controllable by a computer. Using CRISPR it can be placed into a virus. The virus can be used as a vector to infect and spread the embedded code among humans making humans controllable by artificial intelligence.

Darpa has been working on a program called N3 which uses acoustic-mind-control to influence the brain and control its electrical fields it reminds me of the whistleblowers intel drop. I also looked at the quote of Tesla which in essence summarises the video in its entirety. So if we forward think the N3 program some 50 years I would imagine it would be somewhere that the whistleblower says in the video.

sociable.co...

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration”
“Our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies.”
“If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”
– Nikola Tesla

Now compare what Tesla said about controlling the entire mental system of humankind electronically with some of the technologies that DARPA’s N3 program is pursuing:

A device that uses an acousto-optical approach to record from the brain and interfering electrical fields to write to specific neurons using ultrasound waves to guide light into and out of the brain to detect neural activity.
An acousto-magnetic device for writing to the brain that pairs ultrasound waves with magnetic fields to generate localized electric currents for neuromodulation.
A magneto-genetic approach to make neurons sensitive to magnetic fields.
An integrated device that uses focused ultrasound for writing to neurons.
According to DARPA, these “interfaces could ultimately enable diverse national security applications such as control of active cyber defense systems and swarms of unmanned aerial vehicles, or teaming with computer systems to multitask during complex missions.”

The individual devices can also be combined to provide the ability to interface to multiple points in the brain at once.

edit on 12-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

He's crazy as a fox.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
LOL had to fix the video
Now its viewable

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Damn..cant wait to read this. Apparently, the earth has stoped vibrating with this shutdown.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Well, that's bad. I guess.

Now what?
edit on 4/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I would not go that far.

The Schumann resonances are pretty much the same as always.

The Human activity that contributed to detectable seismic activity has somewhat calmed down, but we are still all vibrating away the same as last week.
edit on 12-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Something I thought was interesting was one of the scientists talked about the manipulation of DNA at the speed of light with vaccines.

I... oh man, I don't even know where to begin with that claim.

Manipulation of DNA...at the speed of light ! Uh...
WHY would you even want to?? What possible use case would need that? Given that, at the moment, we don't know of anything with mass that can achieve the speed of light.

Jesus.. Honestly dude.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm going out on a limb and saying mankind is safe for now. At least from dna frequency whatever.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The only way they could accomplish this is if certain chemistry was put into our body to increase our susceptability to the control of the control. All they would need to do is to get over half of the people in society to be programmed to control all of society. I can see certain chemicals being integrated into our food system as being necessary to accomplish something like this on a long scale. It could be a food additive or even a natural food chemistry or even supplements. Medicines could also include compatable chemistry. I sure hope it isn't in the coffee, that would suck, I would have to give up coffee.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

It is probably not a good idea to hug the top of a 5G tower, or for that matter, any other microwave emitting communications device.

We are as safe as we were yesterday, put it that way, no need to remove the warning labels just yet.

Not that further studies where the effects of 5G on living matter are not required, but the fat lady has yet to sing one way or another.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

We can't even make a neuron interfacing biosensor that can survive in the body for more than 72 hours.

Also, the human brain has been calculated to store the equivalent of ‭2,500,000,000,000,000‬ bytes of data (2.5 Petabytes). Using the 4 Gigabyte/Second interface mentioned in the video, to upload a human brain, would take 625,000 seconds, or roughly 173 hours.

Of course the human brain's neural states change significantly and dynamically all the time. Each neuron can also operate independently (they don't operate in a single clocked sequence like most CPU's do) so in a single second there would be billions of changes to the neural states of the brain. Any uploaded brain 'image' would be the 'smeared out' result over those hours and would not be anything like the source brain. It would be more like the data generated by multiple random noise generators.

But people already believe the most ridiculous lies that they see on YouTube - well, some people.

edit on 12/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Well, that's bad. I guess.

Now what?

I guess we get ready to play some realistic video games similar to "Total Recall" or the old school movie "Brainstorm" if this technology ever becomes available to the public.
Both movies had memory downloading in them.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well if you can get that working, i suggest you patent the idea.

It's not quite Johnny Mnemonic just yet even if the memory capacity has somewhat skyrocketed.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My Spirit shut em down when it was my turn in the corner room M K Ultra in the Air Force...1972....Lowry Bldg. 1477

they put more than usual in the barracks room...4...usually just two or three. This room no one ever ever went in or out of in the corner was next door....I went in and was out perm like two days later. going in they took my buck knife...the boys in charge were not military. at 4 am when my screams that went unabaded for probably three minutes filled the floor at 4 am. those dudes that were older were in civilian clothes at 4 am and popped outta that corner room....

I remember the dream....I was ready to wake up but the dream had me captured.

I was unsuitable for their experiment....4am ...filled the hallway with soldiers very concerned......MK Ultra
edit on 12-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

I just remembered this corner housed the CRYPTO guys....anyway.....they have some technique that works, ok, it was a wet dream that extended and then morphed into rough stuff. I bet I sounded like Charlton friggin dad gum Heston....kid you not that dream I was wailin

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well if you can get that working, i suggest you patent the idea.

It's not quite Johnny Mnemonic just yet even if the memory capacity has somewhat skyrocketed.

I think the DODs "D Wave" tech is already patented and in use so thats a no go. But who knows maybe just maybe we can get something good out of it.

Makes me wonder if this is the real reason our military was so against China setting up 5G

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
My Spirit shut em down when it was my turn in the corner room M K Ultra in the Air Force...1972....Lowry Bldg. 1477

they put more than usual in the barracks room...4...usually just two or three. This room no one ever ever went in or out of in the corner was next door....I went in and was out perm like two days later. going in they took my buck knife...the boys in charge were not military. at 4 am when my screams that went unabaded for probably three minutes filled the floor at 4 am. those dudes that were older were in civilian clothes at 4 am and popped outta that corner room....

I remember the dream....I was ready to wake up but the dream had me captured.

I was unsuitable for their experiment....4am ...filled the hallway with soldiers very concerned......MK Ultra

I find it fascinating that others may have had dreams about the use of this kind of technology.
Some time ago I had a few dreams of military people with computers viewing my thoughts and dreams on screens thought it was pretty wierd at the time very unusual but after seeing the video some time later it kinda makes sense.
edit on 12-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That's probably because just like with any other mobile device or smartphone 97% of the technologies contained within are of military-grade origin.

As to China, well thats all about backdoors and security gaps, of course, they wish to do it themselves, the thing is Huawei seems to be doing it better.

Sour grapes really, need to let the other alphabet agencies play. LoL

edit on 12-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I... oh man, I don't even know where to begin with that claim.

Manipulation of DNA...at the speed of light ! Uh...
WHY would you even want to?? What possible use case would need that? Given that, at the moment, we don't know of anything with mass that can achieve the speed of light.

Jesus.. Honestly dude.

Just like we download and manipulate our supercomputer/quantum computer technology its pretty fast. Say you wanted to continually encode and mutate synthetic DNA over a long period of time like a computer storing vast amounts of data. This might enable a modified posthuman to survive harsh environments or overcome various unforeseen obstacles. I dont know its just a guess.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
this is scary stuff, not going to complete watching, covid19 is enough for me right now

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Who needs technology to control people? They've been doing fine with controlling the majority of people for centuries.
edit on 12-4-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join