It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top doc Fauci admits lives could have been saved if US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Another liberal gotcha moment that has blown up in their faces.

Fauci has clarified his statement.

He was answering a hypothetical question and has now stated that every time he and Dr Brix advised the President on action, he acted.

A bad day for the fake news media and their narratives driven by hypothetical gotcha questions.
Fake Crapper and CNN strike again... or should I say, strike out again.

edit on 14/4/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
When did ATS employe a bunch of MAGA nut jobs?

Here’s Trump vs Fauci. As usual, Trump is the one who is full of crap.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
And if you’re a fan of Faux news, there are these video clips of your own people downplaying it:

twitter.com...

And here’s some timeline of Trump doing the same:

twitter.com...

Here is the fact that 45 counties banned travel to China before Trump ever did: twitter.com...

Here’s an ad that the Trump admin wanted pulled:

twitter.com...

And I could go on, but meh. There’s no point. The delusional in this thread will continue to be just that. Some excuse will be found. Maybe some gaslighting. Hillary will then make an appearance in the thread- ANYTHING to deflect from facts.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
What he said was to a hypothetical question. Of course lives would have been saved if we acted sooner, duh. However we had no cases of infection or of deaths so explain to me why we would shut down an economy and risk an economic collapse? Trump acted quickly enough after the first cases were reported, the travel ban against china was enacted. So, no. The doc didnt throw Trump under the bus, that's just the Dems and MSM trying to make Trump look bad.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImJustVisiting
When did ATS employe a bunch of MAGA nut jobs?

Here’s Trump vs Fauci. As usual, Trump is the one who is full of crap.

twitter.com...

Right around 2016. This place used to be a haven of those who looked down upon the government and while there were always a few who were believed to be paid disinformation agents, they were mainly those posting in the UFO/ET topics. I think what happened is we got a couple paid shills and that gave way for a herd mentality. Most people didn’t like Obama or Hilary anyway, so it wasn’t hard to sway them into Trumper territory while he was openly insulting the Dems during his campaign. Some day when I have more time, I’d like to look at the history of some of the harder Trumpers and see what they were posting pre-2016. Surely you’ll find some actual republicans/conservatives, but I have a feeling I’ll come across some who weren’t choosing sides and distrusted the government as a whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join