It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Survey - Natural or UnNatural? and Who is reponsible China, N Korea, USA or Other?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
1. There is so much speculation on whether this virus is Natural or UnNatural and it would be interesting to discover what ATsers think and what the % split is. So can ATsers indicate in your posts whether they think it is Natural, UnNatural or Undecided at the base of your post if adding other commentary, by just writing Natural, UnNatural or Undecided.

2. Can ATSers also add which country they believe is responsible for this virus be it natural or unnatural by writing the country name under your response to whether it is natural or not.

e.g.
Natural
N Korea

I will confirm the % splits after the first 100 posts

My response is

UnNatural
China (without totally excluding N Korea)

My apologies for accidentally adding this thread to the War forum. Mods can you please move to the diseases forum.
edit on 12-4-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I think it's natural and jumped species in China. Only a terrorist would intentionally unleash a virus like this with unpredictable results. It'd hurt the competing nations economically but it'd hurt China too and they'd have no way of accurately predicting the outcome with certainty. China has the highest and densest population on the planet.

Super viruses do exist such as the avian flu, swine flu, and ebola. Different species of animal have their own set of viruses, this one is probably from a bat. If we had a commonly used scientific name for that type of creature it'd be the name of COVID-19. Estimations aren't enough if it were weaponized. A probable outcome being sufficient for a global economic suicide bomb attack?
edit on 12-4-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Back on one of the COVID-19 mega threads there is a link to patient "0" who worked at the Lab in Wuhan and had no contact with the wet market. There is another link where a person has been arrested for selling the animals at the lab to the wet market after they had been experimented on. There is another link where as far back as 2015 the Chinese bio lab was working on the virus. So my vote goes to China screwing this up by ineptness or by hiding the numbers and disappearing anyone to include doctors who raised the alarm about the spread and severity of COVID-19 .. China is not the West's friend look no further than the crap medical supplies they are sending and all the shenanigans they have been trying to get away with since the beginning .
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The evidence points to natural.

"By comparing the available genome sequence data for known coronavirus strains, we can firmly determine that SARS-CoV-2 originated through natural processes," said Kristian Andersen, PhD, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research and corresponding author on the paper.
www.sciencedaily.com...

This is the second respiratory disease to come out of China in recent years but it is their practices that are responsible not their Nation , this outbreak needs to be a wake up moment for the Chinese leadership.

edit on 12-4-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

So many ideas. From my own poor understanding i do tend to lean that a weaponized existing biological virus has been 'introduced'

From which country i can only guess.

I am shocked you haven't included supernatural sources

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Natural.

A variant of SARS and MERS, which were also natural.

This is how it has mutated just since November last year. Viruses are inherently unstable and mutable: Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus - Global subsampling

As a weapon, imagine that you had a gun that kept reassembling itself, as something different, all the time. You couldn't trust it to actually fire week to week. One moment a gun, the next moment a double barreled hair curling iron.

edit on 12/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

natural

pathogens - mutate

its that simple

remember the influenza vaccine - it has variable sucess rates year to year

N19COVID just happened to pass into the human system - result - i
1 new emergent pandemic

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Partly Natural __ Partly UnNatural

NWO Sponsored

Targets: all people and policies that threaten the NWO movement 😎

Most Threats to NWO coming from USA policies. UK BREXIT too 🎱

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Partly Natural __ Partly UnNatural

NWO Sponsored

Targets: all people and policies that threaten the NWO movement 😎

Most Threats to NWO coming from USA policies. UK BREXIT too 🎱

Italy was a wantin to go the same way as the U.K.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Unnatural.
China, Israel and factions of the US deep state.

Not 100% sold on this, just what i think the probability is.
edit on 12-4-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

My gut instinct says:

1) Unnatural

2) Accidental release from lab in Wuhan

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Bioweapon most likely. The Chinese stole it and it leaked months before anyone knew. The chinese figured out what happened and was backed into a corner because they suddenly had to explain why a US bioweapon was ripping through their population when the US didn't release it. I bet 150 USD the chinese had to have a backroom meeting to explain the situation after they realized it was spreading globally. I think Trump's demeanor changing gave it away.

It doesn't take much for the defense industry to cover things up, especially in science or medical journals.

The US doesn't want publicly admit they created it and the chinese don't want to admit to stealing it.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago4608699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Natural, man made diseases usually infect and kill very rapidly, they are designed to kill not allow time for nations to make plans to quarantine. The idea is rapidly infect, rapidly kill, dispose the corpses and keep moving forward. Bio war is scary so if this is man made then hopefully the little bugs have "made in china" printed on them so I can add it to another faulty half assed Chinese trinket.
edit on 12-4-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Unsure could be anything, however if I were to make a fantasy movie or book about it I would guess:

Not Natural

Usa and Nato allies unleashed it on China then revenge release by China hit USA and Europe.
Could be the beginning of the big world war 3 thing that's supposed to come next.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Oh yeah back in 2010 this guy named Bill Ryan was supposed to have gotten testimony from an insider saying that some elite group of world powers was going to unleash a flu like virus on China. Don't know if its true or not but it makes a good conspiracy. The whole thing is rather apocalyptic I would hope it's not true. Regardless of how it happened I think governments should work together for world peace not world war.

China will catch a cold: Anglo-Saxon Mission excerpt, Bill Ryan presentation (2010).
This is an excerpt of the Anglo-Saxon mission presentation by Bill Ryan in 2010.
Bill Ryan mentions a flu-like virus that will be released into the Chinese population to target them and then mutating and spreading to the West.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just another Fear Factory designed to usher in global enslavement.
Global warming didn’t work.
Terrorism didn’t work.
If this panicdemic doesn’t end up working
Then get ready for the Alien card to be played.
Either way, no matter how hard they try, real people will find real ways to remain free.
So don’t worry but stay informed.

You are not paranoid, they are out to get you

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Natural virus collected by the Wuhan bio-lab from the Yunnan caves 1,000 miles away.

Bio-lab leak. Possibly from lab workers selling dead and alive test animals to the wet market or just some dumbass got infected at the lab and brought it out. China has had at least 4 known lab leaks in the past.

Did they mess with the virus, add additional traits to make it more infectious for study? Who knows.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
American,
It is that vaping problem in the U.S last year near that base that was closed down due to safety concerns.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Most likely a virus from unsanitary conditions in China now governments around the world are using the fallout to their advantage. I'm waiting to hear the banks say the spread was mainly because of paper money...

One possible reason for the devaluing of the dollar to almost nothing is to introduce a virtual global currency. Good time to implement it when the global economy has stalled and the global currency is worth 1/1000th it's original value.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The following may help to inform you of the culprits. According to the article, it is both the US and China (but more China) who are responsible.

The US National Institutes of Health, a government agency, awarded a $3.7million research grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology
The lab is the center of several conspiracy theories that suggest it is the original source of the coronavirus outbreak
The institute experimented on bats from the source of the coronavirus
They were captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan
Sequencing of the Covid-19 genome has traced it to bats to Yunnan's caves
The U.S. government funded research on coronavirus transmission in the lab over the past decade

www.dailymail.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join