It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

524,903 Infected in the U.S. 20,389 Dead from COVID-19 a 3.88% Death Rate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This all about Bill , vaccines , digital health certificate, causing economic turmoil...

1. CREATE THE PROBLEM A SUPER DANGEROUS VIRUS THREAT , WHICH IS NOT INFACT SUPER DANGEROUS AT ALL

2. GET PEOPLE CONVINCED ABOUT THE VIRUS THREAT BY USING FAULTY COVID-19 TEST KITS THAT CREATE COUNTERFEIT RESULTS

3. CREATE ECONOMIC TURMOIL TO AMPLIFY THE SERIOUSNES OF THE "VIRUS" THREAT , TO MAKE PEOPLE WEAKER AND MORE DEPENDEND TO STATE

4. USE 5G TO KILL PEOPLE, WHICH THEN AMPLIFY THE SERIOUSNES OF THE "VIRUS" THREAT

5. USE MEDIA TO FEARMONGER EVERYONE

6. ORDER DIFFERENT COUNTRYS AROUND WORLD TO HAVE QUARANTINE

7. START BRAINSWASH PEOPLE THAT THE " SOLUTION " TO THIS THREAT IS VACCINE

8. BILL HAVE A LOT FACTORYS MANUFACTURING VACCINES TO THIS FAKE VIRUS THREAT

9. GLOBALIST ORDERS COUNTRYS TO HAVE MANDATORY VACCINE TO THIS FAKE VIRUS PANDMEIC.

10. GLOBALIST ORDERS COUNTRYS TO HAVE DIGITAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE IN HUMAN BODY TO SHOW ARE THEY A HEALTH RISK TO SOCIETY OR NOT.

11. PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO TAKE DIGITAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE ARE DENIED TO HAVE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, THEY ARE TREATED AS DANGEROUS THREATS TO SOCIETY, A HUMAN SCUM .

12. IN THE END, YOU ARE LIVING FULL BLOWN DYSTOPIAN NIGHTMARE SOCIETY WHERE THEY TRY TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO DESTROY YOUR HEALTH, PHYSICAL AND EMOTINAL...OR JUST KILL YOU WITH NEXT VACCINE FROM PIPE LINE.

13. GLOBALIST SITTING SOMEWHERE EATING DINNER AND LAUGHING HOW WONDERFULLY ALL DID GONE, BRAGGING THEIR EVIL MIND AND HAILING SATAN .

OOPS...NOW I EXPOSED IT ALL
edit on 12-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Drink less caffeine?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hey appreciate your thread. My thoughts, from my own research: viruses want to live, so as they mutate, the necessarily become less lethal so they can continue to live in a host. But as these mutations occur, and the virus is experimenting with what it has to do to survive, some mutations will be less lethal, while others will be more lethal, till the f$$cher figures out its best procedure for survival.

Beyond that, who knows what the real numbers are, what the real science behind it is, because so many other agendas are playing out over this one friggn thing in a family of the common cold viruses, while everyone in the world tells us to be a good human, you have to NOT GO OUTSIDE. And while all that's going on, we'll give you a little bit of money, and a little bit to help you not starve.....LOLOL

stay safe.
tetra
edit on 12-4-2020 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The Party is a religion just like a cult with the Chairman taking the place of God or the Pope , depending on your point of view either way its still unscientific. and will never get to the point of a problem altogether the wrong mindset.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
3.88% is best case scenario at this point. None of those people are going to come back to life.

If all the rest of the 500k people currently infected in the US miraculously healed up and we had not a single another case OR death, we could say this disease had a 3.88% mortality. So, short of a miracle, ~4% is the lowest possible rate.

My estimate -- when this is all done it will be between 12% and 15% deceased.

Those numbers are closer to being percentages of hospitalizations than numbers of actual infected though. Granted, most people infected with influenza have never tested positive for influenza either (case in point, nobody in my fsmily, from my parents through my and my siblings' children) have ever tested, positive or negative, for influenza.

So the "actual" mortality rate for influenza is surely much lower than the 0.1% rate we know, just as the actual rate for SARS-CoV2 is likely much lower than the 1.5-4% range we've been seeing in various countries.

Regardless, the comparative mortality rate, using similar tracking, puts this one at likely at least 20x more fatal than influenza.

NYC is experiencing daily death rates somewhere around 10x typical. To me, that's the best indicator of what to expect from this in situations where lots of people are in very close proximity.

The "what should we / should we have" done question will never be settled. If deaths end up at 60k in the US, naysayers will say we should have done nothing. Nobody will ever know whether a million lives were saved, or 30,000. Or, for that matter, if we woukd have fared better overallby pushing toward herd immunity.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

It's easy to create those numbers when you only test those who are seriously ill.

Most people who have had mild or asymptomatic cases never got tested at ill, and I guarantee you *they* did not fall over dead at a 3.88% rate or else we'd be finding people dead in their homes all over.

In fact, most of them recovered at home, and some never even knew they had it at all. Most merely speculated they might have because when they asked to be tested, assuming they sought any medical help, they were told they didn't qualify.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The virus won't live in the sewers.
Soap kills it.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Trump has no say in opening the economy since he did nothing to close it to begin with.
Pretty much he has done nothing but blame others in this.
The "I alone can fix it" dude pretty much just washed his hands of this and said let the states fix it.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
good way to keep the infected number artificially low.
Just don't test.
And then one day... it will miraculously disappear.
The sun will shine and the flowers will bloom.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

An ATS thread is not proof of anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's also a good way to keep it artificially lethal. Only test the sickest patients who come into the emergency room already with severe cases who are going to need serious medical care.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Occams razor states that the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions is the best bet.
You list thirteen assumptions.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
good way to keep the infected number artificially low.
Just don't test.
And then one day... it will miraculously disappear.
The sun will shine and the flowers will bloom.

It’s frustrating as heck!

People just trust the numbers coming out and are easier to manipulate.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

With all the reports of number padding i cant believe anything anymore.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Viruses notoriously kill their hosts.
Except the smarter ones like HIV that take decades to do it.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
All those fake dead people. Must be fake mass graves too.
If there were actually tests AVAILABLE we might have a better picture.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Oh the smart ones are going out and touching the forehead all the dead as they count them aren't they? That way they know for themselves.
No need to trust anyone else's numbers. Right?
RIGHT???

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
THE TRUE DEATH RATE

The death rate for the Flu is based on "ESTIMATED" cases

The death rate for the Covid is based on "CONFIRMED" cases

If 400,000 people die from the flu it is based on an "ESTIMATED" 40 million people = 1% death rate

If 400,000 people die from the Covid it is based on "CONFIRMED" 4 million people = 10% death rate

That, my friends, is how you inflate numbers and make this thing really scary!!

The reality of it is we don't know the real numbers for the flu, so we estimate. We don't know the real numbers for Covid, but if it were estimated, you'd likely have a death rate around half a percent.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
I just saw these numbers on Fox News.

524,903 infected and 20,389. The death toll in the U.S. has increased to 3.88%

Direct question for the OP. I first want to say I originally thought like you. I saw the numbers and the death rate and thought it could go as high as 20%.

But now once all the information is coming out about testing and asymptomatic people, there is no F..... way the infected number reported is a true number of the actual infection. The 524k, is actually the confirmed cases of the people who have been tested - which if you did ANY type of recent analysis you would understand there are probably many, many more people with the virus and many people who would have died at the same time but just were reported because they tested positive.

So my question for the OP, why the heck are you still writing posts like these? It's not a rhetorical question. Do you really believe just the people tested are carrying the virus?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

The CDC has a number for confirmed flu cases, it is 6,515.

Did some maths here and they don't favor the CT.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-4-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join