It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a Silver lining in this Covid-19 Virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yes, the death of people is heartbreaking. Staying locked down isn't good for people and their mental well being. But, there is really a bright side to all of this pandemic.

In the Bible we are told to fast one day a week by Jesus in Mathew 6:16. I'm not into Religion so much, but just think what is going on in the Earth right now? Think about it all.

Analysis: Coronavirus set to cause largest ever annual fall in CO2 emissions

CO2 Emissions

We can recover money, we can survive this set back don't you think?

Look at the animals they are thriving in this world with out a lot of 'People' and having room to just live and be.

The earth is in fasting mode and we will be better and stronger for it.

Bless us all and keep us safe.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: paviabari

I'm not a believer but I have read the bible several times. Agnostic.

There is some good advice to be found within. Fasting is one of those things.

I think it makes a person strong to sometimes go without the things they want. Builds character.
It also helps with resource management.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oh look, we're living in the movie I am Legend.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

¶ But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it ; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it ; and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion , and the stones of emptiness.
They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom , but none shall be there , and all her princes shall be nothing.
And thorns will come up in her palaces , nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof ; and it shall be a habitation of dragons , and a court for owls .
The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island , and the satyr shall cry to his fellow ; the screech owl also shall rest there , and find for herself a place of rest.
There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch and gather under her shadow ; there shall the vultures also be gathered , every one with her mate.
¶ Seek ye out of the book of the Lord , and read : no one of these shall fail , none shall want her mate : for my mouth it hath commanded , and his spirit it hath gathered them .
And he cast the lot for them , and his hand it hath divided it unto them by line : they shall possess it forever , from generation to generation shall they dwell therein. (Isaiah 34)

edit on 11-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I'm not a believer but I have read the bible several times. Agnostic.

There is some good advice to be found within. Fasting is one of those things.

I think it makes a person strong to sometimes go without the things they want. Builds character.
It also helps with resource management.

Fasting is step one of controlling the Human -Parasite relationship...parasites and the bacteria and viruses associated with them have killed more humans than any other catalyst in Earths history. The Bible is a Human History book... all Religious Doctrinal stories stems from ONE TRUE HUMANITARIAN HISTORY.The original texts tell no lies.Our interpretations have been dietised and bastardized.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Thank you for your response. My point was that everything is getting some rest from the very rushed, greedy, selfish world.
You got the whole point. Didn't mean it to be religious though.

The wild animals are really enjoying it.

top topics

join