It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A bit of info about adverse effects of Pfizer vaccine from Aaron Kheriaty, MD :
His Twitter post
and a pdf titled CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021

As you may know, the FDA says it may take until 2096 to release all 451,000 pages it used to approve Pfizer’s vaccine.

This does not mean you shouldn't get vaccinated.
It's a tiny percentage with respect to the number of doses that were given during that time.

Info shouldn't be hidden though, that only fuels speculation.

edit on 12-12-2021 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

I recall testing starting around summer, or maybe Autumn 2020. So that’s somewhere between 12 to 18 months of observation of their study groups and aggregated pathologies within the wider populace which are murky at best, potentially obfuscated at worse, the latter begging the question ‘why’.

But even if we trust all the data and believe we’re being told everything, beyond that 12 to 18 months it’s all guess work or clairvoyance - still a choice between throwing your chips on red or black and hoping for the best.

Has any data being accrued of what happens to a very large sample group when you vaccinated them with mRNA every 3 months? I imagine we have no idea what the average effect on the immune system, or indeed any other function might be after, say a couple of years - 8 vaccines in 3 month intervals. And what if that that 3 months becomes 2, then 1?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2
A bit of info about adverse effects of Pfizer vaccine from Aaron Kheriaty, MD :
His Twitter post
and a pdf titled CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021

As you may know, the FDA says it may take until 2096 to release all 451,000 pages it used to approve Pfizer’s vaccine.

This does not mean you shouldn't get vaccinated.
It's a tiny percentage with respect to the number of doses that were given during that time.

Info shouldn't be hidden though, that only fuels speculation.

IMHO, yes it does. There is no informed consent involved in taking such a shot, because, well, we just have not been INFORMED.

As for the FDA, what I read was that they had such documents for 108 days before approving the Pfizer shot. So how many pages is that PER DAY, that they had to read and analyze before making their decision? You can do the math, then apply reason to the likelihood that it really happened. Quite frankly, I smell fish...

edit on 13-12-2021 by Rich Z because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: McGinty

There is good evidence to suggest that this vaccine was ready to go in 2019. They were prepared.

Prepared for this specific pathogen?

If so, my what a coincidence. Got me thinking that perhaps the real purpose of COVID was to provide the pharmaceutical companies with a proof of concept for this new technology they were developing. And seems like they want us all to be the guinea pigs to see how we fare. The vaccines were a hammer looking for a nail, and one just happened to show up to order, apparently. Makes you wonder why there is so much smoke and mirrors between the question of where, how, and why this pathogen got into the environment and the answers to those questions. Big money is apparently being spread around in that tuck and cover effort. IMHO.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm confused, anyone here help?

Just been on the BBC website UK, and it has big headlines on how dangerous Omicron is, how it is spreading fast and there is now one death attributed to it, and 10 in hospital with it.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The above has the below quote from Boris:

""So I think the idea that this is somehow a milder version of the virus, I think that's something we need to set on one side and just recognise the sheer pace at which it accelerates through the population. So the best thing we can do is all get our boosters.""

Anyways, my question is, is Omicron milder or not? He/Boris doesn't actually say either way whether it is or not, just how it is spreading fast and there's been one death (no details on if they had pre existing illness or had been vaccinated/boosted or not).

I'm guessing they don't know yet but are just assuming it is more deadly right?

---

edit, also on the BBC, they are rolling with these headlines;

""Here in the capital it probably represents about 40% of the cases. By tomorrow it'll be the majority of the cases and it's increasing the whole time.""

and;

"Health Secretary Sajid Javid meanwhile warns the variant is spreading at a rate "that we've never seen before" with Covid"

So nearly everyone is testing positive with Omicron already? To me, as the world doesn't seem to be ending around me this suggests its quite a bit milder than previous variants doesn't it?

edit on 1320212021Mon, 13 Dec 2021 06:36:10 -060006am1213MondayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: added extra quotes below.

edit on 1320212021Mon, 13 Dec 2021 06:36:51 -060006am1213MondayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: spelling

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

He wants to have his cake and eat it!

He wants us all to get jabbed immediately cos it's really bad.

He wants to keep his party happy by mitigating any distancing policies cos it's not that bad.

One of these scenarios will be true and Boris, as usual wants to make sure he can say he got it right by betting on both horses. As usual his policies have less in common with science than with self preservation.

edit on 13-12-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

It's not that it's more deadly, as far as we know, just that it spreads a bogload more, so many more people will get infected.
As i've understood it, the 3rd jab will only give you up to 75% chance of not getting symptoms, or a serious illness.
It won't prevent infection, or infecting others when you have it.

The big problem, is that it seems so mild, that a lot of people may confuse it with a cold, or flu, and not bother getting a test, and hence spread it even more.

This may explain the very rapid spread.

As for how deadly, or not, it is, we just don't know.
The Govt doesn't know, no one does yet.
It takes time to gather data, and by the time we have all the data, it would be too late to act.
Therefore, they are preparing for the worst, and hoping for the best.

South Africa doesn't have the same population as the UK or Europe, and doesn't have the same weather, and many other factors differ.

Of the 10 people in hospital with Omicron, the majority have been double vaccinated (it is not stated which vaccine).
But a majority of 10 is bugger all in the big scheme of things, but it does mean that Omicron is quite probably able to evade vaccines to some level, but we won't know anything for a good week at least.
The more data we gather, the better idea of what's happening, but the more time it takes.

The only option with Omicron/Covid is to be preemptive.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Traditional vaccines can give many mild symptoms of the infection for a couple of days. Is that due to a weakened immune system? If so, then my next question Is do the mRNA vaccines also temporarily weaken the immune system? I know a few people that had flu like symptoms for a couple of days after the Pfizer jab.

So the thought occurs to me that if the immune system is at all temporarily negated by Pfizer and if omicron can evade the Pfizer vaccine, then taking that vaccine might be the worst thing to do right now; a vaccine that can’t stop omicron, but instead temporally weakens your immune system in the midst of it spreading.

It might be akin the last winter’s fear of getting a cold or the flu at the same time as covid, exacerbating it’s severity.

A theory highly hypothetical and lacking any knowledge in the key aspects, it’s about as useful as [fill in the blank]. But I feel better having said it 😬

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Traditional vaccines can give many mild symptoms of the infection for a couple of days. Is that due to a weakened immune system? If so, then my next question Is do the mRNA vaccines also temporarily weaken the immune system? I know a few people that had flu like symptoms for a couple of days after the Pfizer jab.

So the thought occurs to me that if the immune system is at all temporarily negated by Pfizer and if omicron can evade the Pfizer vaccine, then taking that vaccine might be the worst thing to do right now; a vaccine that can’t stop omicron, but instead temporally weakens your immune system in the midst of it spreading.

It might be akin the last winter’s fear of getting a cold or the flu at the same time as covid, exacerbating it’s severity.

A theory highly hypothetical and lacking any knowledge in the key aspects, it’s about as useful as [fill in the blank]. But I feel better having said it 😬

Well, I don't know about the vaccines weakening the immune system, but it is a pretty sure bet that the immune system will be busy reacting to the internal results caused by the vaccine generating that spike protein. Does that make the human body more susceptible to an infection when the immune system is preoccupied with something else? Would such vaccines cause someone to be more susceptible to Omicron if exposed during that injection period? Beats me. But logically it sounds like a plausible theory.

Would be a real kick in the butt if the person(s) administering the vaccine(s) were infected with Omicron and you became exposed by them, wouldn't it? Or is that some sort of impossibility? Based on how contagious they say this new variant is, I certainly wouldn't be willing to rule it out completely.

Heck, the wife and I have been on self imposed semi isolation for almost 2 years now. Can't see any reason to change that now. I have a doctor's appointment in January for just an office visit to keep up with that three year requirement they have in the USA. I may very well cancel that one. Not a good idea to go where sick people are during a pandemic.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You may be interested in the last few posts here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The real question is how long does the weakened immune system last for? they don't know because tests were not done. But it does not look very good.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Guys and Gals .

Get on SPOTIFY and watch the Joe Rogan Experience interview with DR. Peter A. Mccullough.

It is pretty ground breaking.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well said lady! What a feisty 83 year old!

Yes indeed... why did the BBC air this one?

Rainbows
Jane
edit on am125America/ChicagoTuesday2021-12-14T05:09:58-06:0005America/Chicago12000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Well said lady! What a feisty 83 year old!

Yes indeed... why did the BBC air this one?

Rainbows
Jane

That's made my day, what a lady indeed. As that youtuber said, that's just good ol' Northern spirit, and just common sense too. Unfortunately the world is run by middle aged Karen's (or Nigel's to be PC) these days (Scotland I'm looking at you) so we get mask wearing outdoors, little kids wearing masks in school (this to me is astronomically bad), mandates blocking people from working, having fun or even seeing family. Can we have this lady as leader of the NWO?

EDIT': To be fair to the BBC, they do show stuff like this sometimes, it just gets lost amongst the light government propaganda they are obliged to put out.
edit on 1420212021Tue, 14 Dec 2021 05:25:01 -060005am1214TuesdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There seems to be more confirmation surfacing from S. Africa that omicron is indeed far milder than delta etc.

If that is the case, then would it be a better policy be to have a period of time in which we shield the most vulnerable, whilst the rest of us do our best to get infected?

I appreciate that it's never that cut and dry - that perhaps more cases will prove it's in fact severe, or that an as yet unknown group or demographic are at more risk from omicron. But it doesn't appear to be so and there's the possibility that omicron may create better antibodies than the vaccines.

However, it's easy for me to sit here and suggest such dramatic policies, but i'm not so sure i'd want to gamble with all those lives if i was in a position to make this decision.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
An Open Letter to Dr. Grace Lee, CDC ACIP Chairperson on Transparency

The letter starts with

At the end of today’s (Nov 19) ACIP meeting, you stressed how important it is for ACIP proceedings to be transparent and to allow for diverse views to be expressed. There was nothing transparent about these proceedings.

The data disclosed today by Pfizer, consistent with data generated by others intensify serious concerns about the Covid vaccine program. FDA, NIH, and CDC are attempting to boost us out of this mess with ever-more concerning cumulative dosing of products that have been acknowledged (Moderna 2Q 2020 SEC report) to be considered as “gene therapy products” by FDA and which attract far higher safety scrutiny (5-15 years long term follow up) than classical vaccines.

If you truly value diversity of opinion I will gladly take your call to discuss how this can be incorporated into the workings of ACIP.

Respectfully

David Wiseman PhD, MRPharmS

Then lists all the things wrong with the apparent format of the meeting and the content

Item 9 for instance

Did ACIP members compare the outcomes for the Pfizer 031 booster study with the original 001 study? In 001 there were 8/18198 and 162/18325 cases in the vaccine and placebo groups respectively compared with 6/4695 and 123/4614 cases in 031. Not accounting for selection and time biases, which could make this even worse, did ACIP members notice that placebo-dosed previous vaccinees fared ~ 3x worse than non-vaccinated in first study, and boosted subjects fared 3.5 times worse than vaccinees after the primary series? This suggests not only waning immunity but some detrimental effect.

and

item 13

Are ACIP members aware of the October 26 VRBPAC meeting exchange between CDC’s Dr Cohn and FDA’s Dr. Yang in which Dr. Yang revealed that because VAERS is under-reported, FDA used a database (Optum), apparently unknown to CDC. youtu.be/laaL0_xKmmA?t=21807
Does it not concern you that unlike CDC, Pfizer DID know about this database, seen here in this slide from the October 26 VRBPAC meeting? fda.gov/media/153513/download

Seems he makes a lot of logical questions? Has anyone found any answer from the powers that be?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
38 degrees in the arctic + rollout of experimental vaccine to the world = suspicious!

Not saying that my 'math' is correct, but if this were a movie we'd now be switching over cos it's way too obvious.

Arctic heat record is like Mediterranean, says UN

The highest temperature ever recorded in the Arctic, 38C (100F), has been officially confirmed, sounding "alarm bells" over Earth's changing climate.

These greenhouse gases can cause further warming, and further thawing of the permafrost, in a vicious cycle known as positive feedback.

To my laymen's mind that sounds pretty urgent.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Great post! Thanks as always for your clippings and editorial. I'd say this is something to keep an eye on, but i imagine that instead of answers it'll fall on death ears and be buried.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Off-Topic, I know, but hear me out.

I didn't know what to get my Family for Xmas this year, and really didn't want to get Amazon gift cards, as Bezos has enough money already.

Thankfully, Scott over at Kentucky Ballistics on Youtube gave me the answer :

Kentucky Ballistics "Kentucky Tough" T-Shirt

All of the profits go to a charity for the people affected by the recent Tornado in Kentucky.

Got a few extras for myself in case I forgot a present for someone

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

looking for the UK all cause mortality to drop soon to a single reason for all deaths soon. Omicron infection within 28 days.

The rate of spread shows every single person within 35 days, if doubling is 2.4 days, will be a case.

So between Xmas and New year no-one will die without a positive result for a sars-cov-2 infection therefore they will claim Millions are dying and will be justified in forcing the jabs they already have the laws, goons and public opinion to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join