It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WA closed make-shift hospital - treated ZERO CV19 patients

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Treated zero, none, zilch, nada, not a single CV19 patient.

They’re “redeploying”.

Oh and Cali is mulling a prolonged lock down.

This is insanity.

I’ve decided that Dem governors are doing the work that their constituents in Congress couldn’t - derail the economy and/or trump in the process.

This is a giant scheme people - that’s all it is. Period.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Oh, and don’t come back to this with “they did what they thought they needed to do based on know information.”

BS. Utter, complete BS.

Many of us on here scaled this out 6 weeks ago and said none of this makes sense.

Many on here played the “you don’t get it” card.

No, we got it - y’all just bought the hype. Thanks for that - explains why the masses didn’t ask questions and now I’m stuck in my house along with half of humanity because people couldn’t think critically.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
Oh, and don’t come back to this with “they did what they thought they needed to do based on know information.”

So no room for discussion at all? You just want people that side with you on it? I don't have a dog in the fight or an opinion either way, just doesn't really fit with the concept of open discussion that ATS usually embodies.
edit on 4/10/20 by Hypntick because: Additional Reply

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

And Inslee also closed schools. For the rest of the school year! Like you cant wait until May to see where we are at? Maybe students could get 6 weeks of school? No just make an instant spilit decsion school is closed for the rest of the school year. What a stupid decsion for my state.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

So no room for discussion at all? You just want people that side with you on it? I don't have a dog in the fight or an opinion either way, just doesn't really fit with the concept of open discussion that ATS usually embodies.

You’re right - I sounded like a Richard. My bad.

I let out some frustration - the data gets better and better yet the MSM and various politicians are still blowing this well out of proportion.

Apologies for the tone there.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

And Inslee also closed schools. For the rest of the school year! Like you cant wait until May to see where we are at? Maybe students could get 6 weeks of school? No just make an instant spilit decsion school is closed for the rest of the school year. What a stupid decsion for my state.

Yep - sitting here with my kids in WA with a full two months+ of time left before school technically ended and we’re alllll closed up.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I feel that the Democrats would destroy the economy of this country just to get rid of Trump. They would terrorize the citizens to get what they want, no doubt in that. It is the corrupt liberal congressmen and their followers that are doing stuff like that, not the in between and conservative democrats. A small number of radicals are trying to increase their numbers and powers. After all, Pelosi has Thor's gavel. And along with her Schiffty side kick they will punish all Americans for electing Trump. Those kind of people do not belong in our government.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I feel that the Democrats would destroy the economy of this country just to get rid of Trump. They would terrorize the citizens to get what they want, no doubt in that. It is the corrupt liberal congressmen and their followers that are doing stuff like that, not the in between and conservative democrats. A small number of radicals are trying to increase their numbers and powers. After all, Pelosi has Thor's gavel. And along with her Schiffty side kick they will punish all Americans for electing Trump. Those kind of people do not belong in our government.

I haven’t wanted to go toooo political on this subject but I think you’re right.

What you outlined above is becoming the simplest explanation for the current state of affairs.

The media is just trying to keep the fear alive because if that goes away the tide will turn against the people in question promptly.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ive said this in another thread, but Im still working in Seattle delivering food to hospitals, all now have screening, but none of it is very consistent. I deliver to way more hospitals than I did before since they are almost our only remaining customer now.

So all the hospitals now require screening, some will accept the screening sticker from a previous hospital, others wont. Some places REQUIRE me to remove my gloves and sanitize immediately, others are fine letting me have my existing mask/gloves... point being, they are all inconsistent and seem to be based on what they have supplies for.

I have yet to see an overrun ER in any of them, and today Harborview finally had its triage tent setup outside of ER entrance, with what appeared to be zero people being tested.

Some of the businesses that have cancelled with us are reopening next week, so the quarrantine is working whether they wanna admit it or not. All the dirt on this crisis says its being played for every single cent it can be, this is some weird shameless times we live in.

Have a great weekend folks, where ever you may be

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Is it possible that the virus mutated so much now that it became a lot milder and this is the reason why the death toll is much lower than expected?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Somebody needs to slap The Living Daylights out of our news media.

They are against closing any of the temp hospitals, because a huge second surge that could be worse than the first is coming, theyre saying.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The economy has been decimated. I don’t think people have yet grasped that reality yet. Don’t forget op, if they open the economy back up, letting people go back to work, if an employee get covid and dies family blaming the employer everyone will be suing everyone. There are cases already being litigated Walmart comes to mind...

Covid-19 was a Trojan horse.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

crisis says its being played for every single cent it can be, this is some weird shameless times we live in.

I think you hit the nail on the head right there.
The "bigger" the crisis each state has, the faster they can claim "state of emergency". The faster they do that, the faster they can requested funds from the feds.
Regardless of how big the actual emergency turns out to be. Or not be.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I agree, Jay Inslee and other democrat governors and the DNC HQ people are naturally going to use this in another attempt to hurt Trump.
This isn't even a theory, it's already a proven pattern and this is what they do. The only only mission is to destroy or harm Trump, and they already have proven they don't care about morality or legal issues. How many instances of abuse of power were counted during the sham impeachment abortion?

Inslee must be punished and the rest of these people trying to parlay this pandemic towards a "harm Trump mission" is being done at the expense of every honest citizen in the country. They will be held accountable in ways they can't even imagine.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Somebody needs to slap The Living Daylights out of our news media.

Right after that someone slaps the living daylights out of our governor here in MI. That woman is doing just as much keenly worded panic flame-fanning as the media is. Every time she has a conference, the easily rattled mess their pants a lot more. Talk about knowing how to manipulate your masses.

Go home and play in the make-up there, Gretchen. Schuette was a complete basic freedoms disaster at first glance, but you're certainly no better in hindsight. (Personal Disclaimer: I didn't vote for either schlup.)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

No this is what proactive action looks like The shelter in place has kept the numbers manageable. That how this works. You can’t just create a Makeshift hospital When your main ones are overrun. Unlike the federal government they took action to protect its citizens and since the flattened the curve it’s not needed.

The funny thing is the people that are making this a complaint are the same ones who would be bitching that the state did nothing.

edit on 4/10/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What's going on is decades in the making and took both parties working cooperatively to pull off. Anyone who is blind to that is bound to find themselves supporting the tearing apart of the U.S. Constitution.

They are tanking the U.S. Postal Service, right now...it's been in the works since 2007.

When this virus kicks up again in the fall and the government ramps up the panic, again, we'll be locked down when it comes time to vote. Without the U.S. Post Office, mail-in ballots won't be a solution. There's an online voting system waiting in the wings. It's *open source* so they will sell it as secure and transparent...but it's not. I've been researching the federal government's grab for control of our election systems for years. From the Help America Vote Act to hundreds of bogus court cases designed to establish laws that make our elections less-secure...there is an agenda to end free and fair elections.

If Trump wins...will you support online voting becoming a permanent system for elections?

If Trump loses...will you support online voting becoming a permanent system for elections?

I gave Trump a chance to prove his friendship with the Clintons was meaningless. That chance ended when he nominated Brett Kavanaugh for SCOTUS. He's a corrupt Clinton-fixer and he got them off the hook with regard to an investigation into Vince Foster's obvious murder. Trump has done nothing to prove he is anything but beholden to the same agenda the Clintons are beholden to.

I've listened to Trump supporters, care about them, I have very close relationships IRL with Trump supporters...why is it that they don't give me the same courtesy?

They just won't hear it though...Trump may not be what he advertised. His supporters have invested a lot of time into him. If he isn't the person you thought he was, would you ever cut your losses or will you lose it all to save face?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

But why make an instant snap decison like that to close schools? you can extend the stay at home order when we get closer to May if need be if conditions on the ground merit its understandable. But to think that you willl know for certain what our state of affiars will be in May??

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I thought people were hinting at that the virus tend to lose their strength during warmer weather?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Incidentally while listening to a wrestling podcast I have heard that ratings are up for News Stations as everyone wants to hear about corona virus. (Don;t know why you want to hear about that 24/7.) But I think if you look ratings for the news is up. Just saying that may play a factor into why this is being reported the way it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join