It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Pilot Took Rare Aerial Photos of Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This Pilot Took Rare Aerial Photos of Area 51

Interesting article. This guy runs back in forth in his Cessna 150 to different places that flies him near Area 51. So he brought along his Nikon D3500 and 70-300mm lens and took pics as he flew by. I wonder if this will now be a new thing. People renting planes for some pics of Area 51. A Nikon Coolpix p900 should really take some amazing pics of the base if the weather is clear.

The highly classified US Air Force facility in Nevada commonly known as Area 51 has long been a source of intrigue for conspiracy theorists, some of whom believe that the site is used for studying crashed alien spaceships. Private pilot Gabriel Zeifman took to the skies this past weekend and captured some rare aerial photos of Area 51.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You can reach Gabriel Zeifman by addressing your letters to the brig at Dreamland.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Too bad he did not take pictures of Papoose Lake and Lazar's S4 area.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
In Soviet Russia, top secret military base takes photos of YOU!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

He didn't do anything illegal, and the base is well aware of other air traffic. Is there detail of something there not available to anyone looking at satellite imagery?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If I was the base commander I'd get the staff to knock up a few flying saucer style craft and hang around in alien suits holding up signs saying things like "need a lift to jupiter" as the planes fly past as you know anything that gets that close is going to recording everything.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

join