It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats want Coumo over Biden!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
nypost.com...

So new polling shows that the democratic primaries and caucuses dont matter!

Wisconsin voted 2 days ago in the middle of Covid 19 but maybe a guy that wasnt even on the ballot now will get the nomination?!?!?

Chris Coumo also does not have Covid.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

The guy who let NYC get the most COVID cases?

^___^

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

The guy who let NYC get the most COVID cases?

^___^

Yup, same guy!

Same guy that demanded all the drs, nurses , ambulances, and hospital ships in America report to NYC immediately 2 weeks ago.....

And his brother is faking Covid on CNN every night.

Right now Andrew just dropped 9/11 4 times in 30 seconds during his daily 3 hour press conference....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I wonder if Fredo would get a cabinet position or not if his brother became President.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

...Maybe if Biden got nipple piercings too?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
He is on tv right now saying covid isnt that bad. BUT stay home and we are going to release $2,000,000,000 for everyone to eat!....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
nypost.com...

Wisconsin voted 2 days ago in the middle of Covid 19 but maybe a guy that wasnt even on the ballot now will get the nomination?!?!?

Lolz🤪

I started a thread a couple of weeks ago saying they were using Covid to set up Cuomo up to get the nomination. His press conferences, etc have been too scripted.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

nypost.com...

Lolz🤪

I started a thread a couple of weeks ago saying they were using Covid to set up Cuomo up to get the nomination. His press conferences, etc have been too scripted.

He is going on and on and on right now....

Where is Biden anyhow?

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I hope he gets it and picks Fredo as his Vice President.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I hope he gets it and picks Fredo as his Vice President.

Havent you heard? Fredo is really sick and definitely isnt pretending for ratings...

Always trust CNN!

Lolz 🤪

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Coumo does not do well under high stress, Trump is starting to crack from the media's constant blasphemy about him and the five high democrat deceivers in the house spreading lies about him.

I don't know why Trump did not send his presidential guards to threaten the media kings lying about him, Hillary would have done that immediately.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Coumo does not do well under high stress, Trump is starting to crack from the media's constant blasphemy about him and the five high democrat deceivers in the house spreading lies about him.

I don't know why Trump did not send his presidential guards to threaten the media kings lying about him, Hillary would have done that immediately.

Pelosi says that Trump is doing this all wrong while she went on a 2 month vacation. Even said she was too busy to pay attention to the news these days....

Lolz🤪

Also Chris Cuomo is lying about him having Covid

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Pelosi says that Trump is doing this all wrong while she went on a 2 month vacation. Even said she was too busy to pay attention to the news these days....

Lolz🤪

Coumo is not very smart, he may be a decent guy when not stressed, but he is going nuts with all the people dying in New York. He is grasping at any excuse he can so people don't lose faith in him. Survival of the fittest and most dishonest. Remember, most of the witches in the witch hunts were herbalists and everything was blamed on any one who did medicine. Alchemists did get killed, but only the good ones, the evil ones lied and blamed the ones trying to help people. The alchemists of the time blamed the witches. They eliminated the competition.
edit on 10-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Democrats like death and Cuomo has presided over a lot of them.

Mass graves...abortions... open borders that allow illegal aliens to murder hundreds of US citizens.

He is their perfect candidate!

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Lolz🤪

Coumo is not very smart, he may be a decent guy when not stressed, but he is going nuts with all the people dying in New York. He is grasping at any excuse he can so people don't lose faith in him. Survival of the fittest and most dishonest. Remember, most of the witches in the witch hunts were herbalists and everything was blamed on any one who did medicine. Alchemists did get killed, but only the good ones, the evil ones lied and blamed the ones trying to help people. The alchemists of the time blamed the witches. They eliminated the competition.

Well put, RM.
MS

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I don't understand the infatuation with Cuomo, aka "Mr. Nobody's shutting down New York! ::pounds chest::"

The man was the biggest contributor to making NYC the worst COVID hotspot in the entire world.*

* (that we know of - who knows what's really happened in China)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He will pick him for "press secretary" because the government, press and big business are all the same thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm sorry, is this poll supposed to be surprising?

How could anyone not support anybody else besides a person with obvious dementia?

I am completely flabbergasted Biden has ANY support. What is wrong with people that they would put someone with failing mental capacity into the most stressful, most important, and most dangerous job in the world?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

I am completely flabbergasted Biden has ANY support. What is wrong with people that they would put someone with failing mental capacity into the most stressful, most important, and most dangerous job in the world?

Reminds me of how 60+ million people voted for Hillary. No one liked her. If you ever needed proof voter fraud is real.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: proximo

Reminds me of how 60+ million people voted for Hillary. No one liked her. If you ever needed proof voter fraud is real.

Well I am amazed so many voted for that evil witch, but she at least has her mental capacity. I find the Biden thing much more amazing actually.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join