It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller - Controlling the Game - lecture by Jacob Nordangård

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We’ve all heard about Big Oil and their alleged part in Climate Change Politics. But you’d be surprised if you knew what happens behind the scenes. The Rockefeller's have funded almost everything regarding climate.

Jacob Nordangård is a Swedish independent researcher and author who has studied and written about the complexity of world politics, world governance, problem, and solution creating. Today I'm publishing a lecture by Nordangård, held in Turku 19.2.2020. In this lecture, he provides information about the Rockefeller influence in climate research and policies.

Nordangård has also published a book - Rockefeller - Controlling the Game. It is scientifically written with documented sources, the world just keeps on getting weirder.

Video available today at 15:00 UTC at

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OnWhiteMars

Look forward to the presentation - let's hope he makes it.

:uo:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
He made it.... I am watching now.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Great video...it seems the only world problem the Rockefellers havent resolved to control...is themselves and EVERYONE connected to them.

If we could isolate all of the people associated with them, and drop them all in a live volcano...

We might gain their vision of "World Peace.

#$%^ these people, may they die

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I must say that I enjoyed the content. And all sources documented in his book, so no goofing.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

really well laid out presentation. My reaction is a little visceral, but every time I reacquaint myself with all things Rockefeller...I get pretty hot under the collar...so inhuman.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
well aaron rosso warned us long time ago

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
He made it.... I am watching now.

Nice one mate can't watch at the mo but look forward to it.

The Rockefellers do seem to be at the bottom of the well on everything (even chummy with the father of Bill Gates decades before they started plotting at Bilderberg).

Also very interesting and relevant to look into the Rockefeller funded 'Tavistock institute' concerning the creation of 'permanent social turbulence' and 'Reducing society to a blank state' (tabula rasa). 

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Double post so may as well use it.

• the video dealing with the world bank's buying up of Pandemic bonds in 2017 has been removed from the internet so probably best to download this Rockefeller presentation.

edit on 10-4-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Fantastic presentation mate - everyone should watch that.

Looks like everyone's been played like a fiddle.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
We need a good old conspiracy thread.

It turns out Obama predicted this to the very year on Dec 2, 2014

"and if there is a Spanish flew in 5 years or 10 years"

He predicted it to the very month with the 5-year rap

Now, of course, I'm not saying he knew, but you never know.

The Rockerfelloe elite often lets their puppets in on the secret and sometimes the slip

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Good catch there Willtell , there's also a relevant alleged statement by David Rockefeller below made when he was addressing the 1991 Bilderberg gathering (obtained by French intelligence agents tasked with monitoring the meeting).

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.” 

David Rockefeller

link

Think Jacob Nordangård got it spot on when describing their schemes as 'diabolical'.

Cheers.
edit on 10-4-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You know to me 911 is the basis of proof that there is a conspiracy going on and one of the best tools they have controlling and covering up is the supine press your article mentions.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Great find here. Will be watching it in just a moment.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah and once again that harkens back to Russo and Nick. All about that recruitment. Its wild how even the timeframe he spat out was accurate. Litterally then NOONE thought something like COVID could ever happen it seems like.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
"Keep your friends rich, your enemies rich, and see which is which." - Tony Stark

new topics

top topics

join