It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
hi guys

I came here hopefully to kick around ideas with people who can think , outside the box. who aren't afraid to entertain other ideas/news that is not mainstream . cuz to me, mainstream news is managed news [ I'm sure we all can agree on that point ]

I believe in God , and that we are spiritual beings in a physical world .
I don't know how the ufos' fit in , but they're here...watching.
I believe 9/11 was a scam perpetrated on us. ditto for ok-city. by people connected with, but not limited to our own gov't/quasi-gov't.
I believe the WOT is a scam , just like the war on drugs and the war on poverty were scams.

a partial list of my reading material;

the ownership of all life/ jon rappoport
welcome to terrorland / dennis hopsicker
barry and the boys / dennis hopsicker
bushwhacked / uri dowbenko
the conspirators / al white
the shadows of power / james perloff
the grand chessboard / zbigniew brzezinski
dark alliance / gary webb
is fanatic islam a global threat / victor mordecai
the 5 deceptions of islam / audio cd victor mordecai
a legacy of hate / audo cd chuck missler

and no , I don't wear a foil hat...

but I love music...especially the blues , SRV , john lee hooker , albert king , muddy waters , early stones

I grew up watching a lot of old black n white movies as a kid , ma and pa kettle , tugboat annie with wallace beery, the thinman detective series, 12 angry men , the old man and the sea, flash gordon series come to mind.....but a cpl more recent ones [ still old ] that I remember really enjoying was, hackers and blood simple , and the getaway [ mcqueen ]

I love talk radio as well...mostly dennis prager [ times just match now ] , but michael savage is interesting sometime , but pretty intense. laura ingraham is pretty interesting , but I'm not usually up that early...and I'm not always in the mood for politics. satudays I record the blues off of wdcb radio...it's on the net as well.

anyways I'm very interested in the mideast...I support israel...the whole palestinian issue was created by arafat and like minded warriors who have submitted to islam.
and I'm interested in uncovering 9/11 info , ok-city info , cia/drugs/money operations , islam/christian conflicts

well , there you have a small peek into some of my interests. I hope that I can contribute to the site and that I'm not seen as paranoid...but curious and hopefully, informed.

[ this is a huge site....how can I keep track of a few threads that I comment on ? ] thx

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
BTW welcome aboard

When you reply to a thread it automatically saves the link in your "myATS" at the top of your screen. So click on "myATS" and at the right you will see a column titled :Your Subscribed Threads.

Any question just U2U me.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Zedd's handbook

Check the link out.

Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

Hope you enjoy the board!

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread
Asala

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. anyone who loves ma and pa kettle..(oops showing my ancientness again)...is alright by me.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
thanks guys

and bpletcj, "myAts"....been using it since you pointed it out...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No problem happy to help.

Any other questions, just U2U me.

top topics

join