It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Time!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Finally enough of the fear mongering.... Stand up and say no more!!!! Governments telling the people (not informing) what they should do. What??? we have no common sense??? I WILL NOT slowly be systematized into an Orwellian society. Ammon Bundy's stand is a start in the right direction.

www.nytimes.com...

btw Happy Easter
edit on 10-4-2020 by blackrussian63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrussian63

It's not just him(there, they, whatever).

I see people in most rural states are starting to realize how much worse the forced closures are then the risk.

My state has been pushing against the governor for the last few days, a lot of questions starting to be asked. Especially since his "state" model equals that of the national model for potential death.

I'm actually a bit proud, that most people seem to realize this was overblown(and not just on their own, but all officials seem to be walking back their #).

We are a few weeks away from either a complete government retraction or just a citizen based rejection of all this lockdown crap.

Buy S&P funds now, if you haven't already. We'll be kicking full steam in a few months.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Double edged sword, you either listen to experts, or you don't and follow what you think is right.

That is the true meaning of freedom to be honest. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Very true,

But destruction by way of freedom is better than being destroyed while cowering under authoritarian rule.

It's poetic, in a way. I guess the history books will decide.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The snowball rolling downhill is poised to quickly become a massive rolling boulder.

All I've got to say is

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I WILL NOT slowly be systematized into an Orwellian society.

We already live in an Orwellian society have done for at least a couple of decades , ignoring this virus will not change that.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Bundy 2.0

May I ask why you didn't stand up for Clive and his posse ?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Most people in rural communities already knew this was BS from the get go. We didn't want it, and we have been ignoring itnas much as possible.

What sucks is that the smaller stores had to close, and only the bigger stores in the bigger cities could afford to remain open. This is mostly due to liability issues and that bigger stores have more employees.

City people think country/rural people are idiots when they're the ones looking for big brother's hand while we're trying to keep things running.

But nooooo city people have to have their way and if their having a miserable time then we allll have to be having a miserable time.

This is 100% self-induced destruction.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Supported them through out... I read more than I post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

When you you go stand with him?

new topics

top topics

join