It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If all credit scores were set to 850 for everyone would that help a New economy grow?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Reset

I think reset may be a challenging slow process.
But I hear you.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

wrong...I pay most of my bills on time...ALL of the credit card debt I took on...100% of the time...why does my credit score now suck? Because I have epilepsy and people like to call ambulances......MEDICAL DEBT is what killed MY score....how can I pay 30K in medical debt from ER visits? I think a reset.....cancel ALL debt...that would help a lot of families a LOT!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech
a reply to: rickymouse

wrong...I pay most of my bills on time...ALL of the credit card debt I took on...100% of the time...why does my credit score now suck? Because I have epilepsy and people like to call ambulances......MEDICAL DEBT is what killed MY score....how can I pay 30K in medical debt from ER visits? I think a reset.....cancel ALL debt...that would help a lot of families a LOT!

That is what killed my daughters credit score too.

I have epilepsy, but I have to control mine with diet, I was sick all the time when I was on the meds and my short term memory did not exist. The fact that I reacted very negatively to all five classes of the meds they tried made my neurologist tell me she won't prescribe any anymore because she did not want to kill me because I was a nice guy. All my teeth pushed up then would break while I ate dinner, they were all over the place. My legs both turned black, my metobolic tests were a mess. I got some liver calcification and everything was shutting down. I had mentioned to my doctor that Asparagus seems to work better than the meds.

I used asparagus to control it for a year, a couple of pounds a month replaced twenty five hundred bucks worth of medicine, but I still felt doped. So I started doing a lot of research, being in poor health from years of the meds did not help, and found other foods that could be used to rotate into my diet. You see, the basis of one of the epilepsy meds is in asparagus, another is in potatoes, one is created in the soups I have made containing cabbage and I have perfected it using research to make it potent....strange thing is the soup is anti-cancer and anti-viral. side effects I really do not need that much.

Other than the kidney damage everything has somewhat recovered, the damage remains in my left leg from years of black feet. But I still have my feet, so I am satisfied. I found through my genetic data I am a poor metabolizer of the meds, one tenth the dost they gave me would have probably been sufficient to keep my epilepsy at bay.

All of my bills were covered between our health insurance and our car insurance companies. I bet there was about three quarter of a million bucks worth of bills.

I still have epilepsy and I cannot eat certain foods and I have to eat other food chemistries or I get out of whack. I have to stock these chemistries all the time, I boosted my cabbage and onions in the fridge when this pandemic appeared, I also bought canned asparagus and ordered some supplements that help to control it. I do not want to smoke pot, but I do have some endocanabinoid capsules made from hemp oil.

I am lucky I was able to find natural common food chemistries that can control my epilepsy, and I have to rotate those chemistries, they are pretty potent and too much of any class gives me side effects. It would be nice to once again be able to go into a restaurant and have spaghetti or a big donut with my coffee, sugar is a trigger, coffee is not. But I can have a little sugar in my coffee with milk, but not high sugar/milk expressos.

I don't have grand malls, but did have a couple when I was taking one of the meds, the doctor changed it right away, she was a very good neurologist. I hate complaining, she saw a lot of physical damage being done to my body from the meds.

I feel sad to hear you have epilepsy, I know that condition well, I also know that me controlling it naturally can not be done by everyone.
edit on 10-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Why not do away with the concept of credit scores entirely?

This IS the answer. The only sane and rational conclusion to the calamity that has befallen.

Day of Jubilee then start from scratch.....credit score not allowed. Nor spending more on military than you do for education.

We would also have to get rid of interest rates and make loans much harder to get.
Maybe the best thing would be to get rid of loans altogether?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

If those who control the global credit system reset all credit scores to 850 for everyone would it help to reestablish a new global economy?

Why can't we just give everyone a million dollars so we can all be millionaires? Think of how great the economy would be.

Credit ratings help institutions determine how much of a risk loaning you money is. If every one suddenly had a perfect score on by decree, banks would just find other ways of assessing their risk. Noone wants to loan you money if they won't get back. Not even your mum.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Maybe it's just me, I don't get the idea behind these debt forgiveness schemes. I

The idea behind them is usually just to buy votes. It's pretty simple. They're not economically or practically sound ideas, and they're not meant to be.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join