It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion in Moscow business district building

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
#BREAKING! In central #Moscow, #Russia, there was an explosion in an office building today; cause of the explosion unknown.

meduza.io...

An explosion occurred in an office building in the center of Moscow on 2nd Brestskaya Street, TASS reports.

As can be seen in the video filmed by eyewitnesses, an explosion broke glass on the ninth floor. There was a fire on an area of ​​five square meters, it was quickly extinguished.

www.rt.com...
twitter.com... w.rt.com%2Frussia%2F485373-explosion-reported-business-center-moscow%2F

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Elite beans from the United States turned out to be defective. If the beans were Chinese, then the area of the “fire” was not 5 square meters, but 6. Russian office plankton loves Western food, but dislikes legitimate self-isolation.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Smells like Russian Mafia to me, somebody got behind on payments or wouldn't be extorted in the first place

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Could have been a letter or parcel bomb i suppose.

I hope nobody was hurt or badly injured.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In fact, during self-isolation, the tenants of the office in the building of the business center decided to arrange repairs. Migrant workers from Central Asia worked. They suffered. An oxygen cylinder exploded.

In Russia, this “news” is in the second hundred of the media news rating. And only in the USA is global news

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Naw mate its NEWS here in the UK also.

Cheers for the info all the same.

I hope there were no fatalities at least?

Speedy recovery to all involved.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Natural gas heat?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Of course, what are the victims, my friend? Workers - maximum crap))) Ignition - 5 square meters, there are boilers. In my house there is no room with such an area

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

5 square meters, there are boilers. In my house there is no room with such an area

Not sure what relevance that has considering this wasn't a house. Also, 5 square meters is a space of about 2.2 meters long and 2.2 meters wide. That's about 7' x 7'. Most houses have a space that big somewhere.

ETA: And yeah, I know you're just being an asshole. You could at least try to make your trolling logical though. Complete failure. Go back to troll school.
edit on 9 4 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Bravo, I take off my hat to your insight)))
You can continue to be in your parallel reality)))

Oh yeah!

In the USA, 1,736 people died from coronavirus per day.
In Russia, a fire occurred on an area of 5 square meters. Glass flew out of the windows.

And which of us is a moron?)))

edit on 9-4-2020 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

In the USA, 1,736 people died from coronavirus per day.

I know, we've got a long way to go to catch the superior Russians with your mass famines and purges where millions died. We'll work on it.

And which of us is a moron?)))

I'll share some of this with you. I'm a moron for responding to you. You're a moron for just being you. Toodles.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Oh yeah!

I myself do not understand how I am still alive?)))

In Russia, Putin personally kills 100 billion people every day, and the rest I tear apart thousands of KGB bears))
I dream of moving to blessed America, but they do not give me a visa, because Putin personally kills thousands of Americans every day, constantly intervenes in elections, chooses American presidents and takes cat food from every American family)))

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I heard it was 101 billion. With little finger.

Could you guys stop fighting please?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt
A friend of mine! Thanks!

There are idiots in Russia. And, unfortunately, they are no less than in America. I would be glad to chat pleasantly with friends from America, the UK and other countries. But there’s sure to be a fool, and here my instinct turns on))) I’m a troll))))

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Is it normal for an office building to have a boiler on the 9th floor?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

Individual hot water supply. In the presence of centralized hot water supply and heating, everyone makes himself additional. I also have such a system at home. Centralized is expensive.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

In fact, during self-isolation, the tenants of the office in the building of the business center decided to arrange repairs. Migrant workers from Central Asia worked. They suffered. An oxygen cylinder exploded.

In Russia, this “news” is in the second hundred of the media news rating. And only in the USA is global news

Well of course... If it isn't official Goverment created/supported propaganda it is fake or seen as nothing burger.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Individual hot water supply. In the presence of centralized hot water supply and heating, everyone makes himself additional. I also have such a system at home. Centralized is expensive.

I think centralized air condition/heat/hot water/gas and even refrigerators/stoves is an American thing mostly. In most countries I have been to private housing does have one or more of these in a centralized configuration.

edit on 9-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why does this specific explosion warrant a thread?

Literally explosions take place all over the world every day.

More often then not they are caused by human error or improper safety measures. Sometimes military strikes and less frequently criminal activities.

So what makes this explosion any more important then any other? Is there something special about this specific building that has CT's concerned?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Why does this specific explosion warrant a thread?

Literally explosions take place all over the world every day.

More often then not they are caused by human error or improper safety measures. Sometimes military strikes and less frequently criminal activities.

So what makes this explosion any more important then any other? Is there something special about this specific building that has CT's concerned?

Well we can talk about the other 99.999999% of the news in the world...The COVID-19...lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join