It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama 911

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: face23785

“Obama would also remind voters of his competence while in office, creating a strong contrast between Trump and the Democratic alternative.”

Is that #ing serious? Yeah, Obama did a great job depleting the Strategic National Stockpile.

If he couldn't help Clinton against Trump when he was an unknown, I don't see what help he will be to Biden. All the doom predictions of a Trump presidency have been proven false. They have nothing to run on.
t lea

At least he knew the stockpile existed. If Trump knew he sure didn't do anything to replenish it. I think it most liklely that the stockpile was indeed replenished and Trump let everything expire.

So you made something up to avoid your god Obama getting any of the blame?

You're wrong.

Trump is not blameless in this, either. Your whataboutism is noted. But Obama was warned numerous times during his presidency that we needed to seriously expand our stockpile and he did nothing.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Aallanon

The title should say Republicans are salivating

The rest of the thread says that just fine. No one cares about Obama but right wingers.

Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Black Man Bad.

Or something.

They fear him.

Its the or something!

Barack is an Asian. He is the biological son of Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo, the founder of the Satanic cult of Subud. Mohammad's right hand lady, and leader of his cult in the US was a woman by the name of Lorreta Fuddy. Does the name ring a bell? It should.

She is the woman who was promoted by Hawaii"s governor, who came out and presented Baracks 7 layer fake birth cert. The woman, who I told friends would end up dead, and she did. Imagine that!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The zer0bama's BS has been exposed a long time ago.

And Trump will be reminding everyone who ordered the FISA scandals and wiretaps.

All for Hillary "at the time" and still failed 🤣 😆 🤣

lolz😜

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Is he apologizing for the post Smith-Mundt Act nazi hellscape he has created across the country?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Your threads are the worst form of underhanded political trollery to grace the pages of the mud pit in years.

You should speak to a counselor. You've got some serious anger issues that you should face off with before they consume you.

Everything you say drips with the most negative, hyper reactionary, compulsory hatred for anyone who doesn't see things from your point of view. I don't know you in anyway shape or form, but from one internet denizen to another, step away from the effin keyboard for a little bit.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If Obummer couldn’t drag Hillary’s carcass across the finish line to beat Trump, how the hell is he going to help Biden?
Democrat delusions.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The title should say Republicans are salivating

The rest of the thread says that just fine. No one cares about Obama but right wingers.

Some folks still maintain their candle shrine to the "messiah"
Do you ?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25094692]AnonyMason[/

“Your threads are the worst form of underhanded political trollery to grace the pages of the mud pit in years.

You should speak to a counselor. You've got some serious anger issues that you should face off with before they consume you.

Everything you say drips with the most negative, hyper reactionary, compulsory hatred for anyone who doesn't see things from your point of view. I don't know you in anyway shape or form, but from one internet denizen to another, step away from the effin keyboard for a little bit.”

You’re taking all the fun out of this.

How do you respond to a post like that?

Listen, what if I really was mentally fragile as you suggest. Do you think making me out to be the worst person in the world would be helping?

You sir are a presumptuous ass
edit on 8-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

From a policy stand point, the Biden VS Trump face off bores the hell out of me.

I said months ago that the only way I wouldn't vote independent/third party this time around is if the Dems found a way to get Biden the candidacy. I'd see it as blatant rank and guard getting their establishment shill in and attempt to bring back the reign of status quo war, debt, and anti constitutional overreach.

Then Trump went and assisted in the biggest stimulus package known to our country. The very type of thing that made me dislike Obama so much with his bailouts and continued compounding of debt through huge spending sprees.

Obama is was the worst president in my life time so far... But Trump looks like he might try and beat Obama in that regard too. This admin is on track to beat the last in debt, and that along with needless war are my biggest voting issues, though the two are very much related.

Either way, I don't see much difference between Bush, Obama, Hillary, Trump or Biden at this point. Talk is cheap, and the proof is in their actions. They're all the same, they've all been at each others weddings and are cheeky AF with each other when they're not playing the game.

God I hope he proves me wrong.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

From a policy stand point I disagree but,

Can we agree from almost every other stand point this is gonna be awesome?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 8-4-2020 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Can we agree from almost every other stand point this is gonna be awesome?

It will be a grand theater. I'm sure there will be many that are entertained.

From my standpoint though, I doubt I'll see it as awesome. Just two really bad choices.

Sucks, because we're going to be in a really bad spot after all this. Our economy just took a huge blow, and we're trying to spend our way out of it while also incentivizing people and businesses to open up huge lines of credit. We're inflating the balloon by almost every metric.

God help us.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And don’t forget taking away our rights.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I don’t wanna start a fight but can someone tell me one thing Obama ever endorsed that won?

Obama endorsed the Affordable Care Act, for what its worth.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Good news for all you progressive lefty Democrats.

Good news for everyone who hates 0bama's @$$ and will vote Trump again to keep the Dems out of the Oval Office. I've got a feeling it won't be much of a chore after the way Lucy pulled the football away from Bernie ... again.

Bernie says he's keeping his name on all ballots and will be accumulating delegates. Does he think Biden will completely melt before the July dim convention?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As I told you before, for Trump, Obama is the target. Always was.

Ever notice how he talks about Joe Biden? Not the things he says but the way he says it. It’s almost like he saying “sorry Joe I told you to stay out of this now this is gonna hurt a little.”

Enjoy the show. Third movie is about to start.

In my opinion it ends with Obama disgraced in front of the world

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The more delegates the more power he has at the convention. That’s all I know though that democratic politics is weird

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not a winner

Do you notice that not even the Democrats call it Obama care anymore?

If they thought he was a positive they would call it that every day
edit on 8-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Snarl

Good news for all you progressive lefty Democrats.

Good news for everyone who hates 0bama's @$$ and will vote Trump again to keep the Dems out of the Oval Office. I've got a feeling it won't be much of a chore after the way Lucy pulled the football away from Bernie ... again.

Bernie says he's keeping his name on all ballots and will be accumulating delegates. Does he think Biden will completely melt before the July dim convention?

I didn't know that. Smart move for a dirty communist.

Sorry I failed to tip my hat to you in the other thread. You deserve that too.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I just read thehill.com... . Where does Obama say he's about to endorse Biden?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join