It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Joe Biden: 'If you can't beat him in a debate, you got a big problem'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i am so terribly disappointed that biden is the man.

we have absolutely no hope of getting Trunk out of office.

yup. i am TDS. that cheseball has got to go.

ugh.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: carewemust

A camera will be showing President Trump, and his answers typed out on the screen.

Jesus. Watching Trump try to fat finger his words in would be completely worth it.

Do you really think Trump would be sitting with a keyboard in front of him typing out his answers?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It would be great if we could elect a president who doesn't molest kids or sexually assault women. Is that really so hard to find?

American politics are a joke. Once again our choice of candidates are terrible. Whats the lesser of two evils this time? The current potus whose been impeached, has about two thousand pending legal battles that will hit as soon as he enters the civilian life again, has the mental capacity and speech patterns of a 7 year old child.... OR creepy Joe? The single creepiest human on the planet... Who is also weak, also a liar, and as unreliable as they get.

Which one sucks less? Which one will fool the people into another 4 #ty years of lies and deceit?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

i have been a 'contentious non-voter' since W.

i have completely lost all faith in our system.

i do honestly believe that if NOBODY votes, the system might break.... there are no provisions for such an act in the constitution.

i feel compelled to vote this year.
but what a total let down.
boooooooo.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The media are going to be preparing well in advance on how to ask the questions and arrange the debate to help Biden as much as possible.

Everyone knows that, and it's sad.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Trump should not debate Sniffin uncle Joey, that would be senior abuse!

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
In 2016, the VP candidate debate is what allowed me to make my choice. Obviously, with candidates as old as Trump and Biden...their selected VP is as important. Pence won hands down against Kaine in 2016.

If Biden does pick Whitmer from Michigan...Pence will win that debate as well. It will be even more hilarious to watch. She is as much of a power idolizing lapdog as Kaine was and is. A follower always and not a leader.

Trump and Biden debate will be a comedy skit...the VP debate will tell you how the President candidates think and consider who is worthy to take over if they can no longer be President.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
In 2016, the VP candidate debate is what allowed me to make my choice. Obviously, with candidates as old as Trump and Biden...their selected VP is as important. Pence won hands down against Kaine in 2016.

If Biden does pick Whitmer from Michigan...Pence will win that debate as well. It will be even more hilarious to watch. She is as much of a power idolizing lapdog as Kaine was and is. A follower always and not a leader.

Trump and Biden debate will be a comedy skit...the VP debate will tell you how the President candidates think and consider who is worthy to take over if they can no longer be President.

Biden is picking Hillary...

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Biden is picking Hillary...

Lolz🤪

Pence will win that debate as well.

One of my biggest let downs of 2016 was that I didn't get to see Cruz debate Hillary. He used to argue cases in front of the Supreme Court. He would've nailed her to the wall over her illegal email scandal and it would've been glorious to watch. There's still people that think she did nothing wrong, despite all the public evidence to the contrary.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Will Sleepy Joe be able to string a few coherent sentences together?

I guess we’ll see. Sleepy Joe versus Dementia Donny.

My only prediction is that whoever watches these morons yell at each other will be lacking a few brain cells afterwards.

I find it very disturbing that out of those two you attributed dementia to Donnie. I do not think it means what you think it means, my friend.

Edit: I forgot the democrats main strategy is to accuse the other side of what you are guilty of. Now I understand. Carry on.
edit on 9-4-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Will Sleepy Joe be able to string a few coherent sentences together?

I guess we’ll see. Sleepy Joe versus Dementia Donny.

My only prediction is that whoever watches these morons yell at each other will be lacking a few brain cells afterwards.

I find it very disturbing that out of those two you attributed dementia to Donnie. I do not think it means what you think it means, my friend.

Edit: I forgot the democrats main strategy is to accuse the other side of what you are guilty of. Now I understand. Carry on.

He'll be back shortly with "I'm not a Democrat." He just parrots their talking points all over the site.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
It would be great if we could elect a president who doesn't molest kids or sexually assault women. Is that really so hard to find?

American politics are a joke. Once again our choice of candidates are terrible. Whats the lesser of two evils this time? The current potus whose been impeached, has about two thousand pending legal battles that will hit as soon as he enters the civilian life again, has the mental capacity and speech patterns of a 7 year old child.... OR creepy Joe? The single creepiest human on the planet... Who is also weak, also a liar, and as unreliable as they get.

Which one sucks less? Which one will fool the people into another 4 #ty years of lies and deceit?

This is precisely where I’m at with all of this.

I suppose I can sum up my ideas about Trump like this-
I had an employee who was really great with plumbing. Any plumbing issue we had on the property, he’d take care of it. But the dude was an a$$hole and shot his mouth off nonstop. He caused so many problems with his mouth that I eventually had to fire him because it became an issue with our tenants (commercial property, not residential). So while Trump has done some great things with the economy, he shoots his mouth off too damn much and ever since he entered the picture, the divisiveness has been at a peak. And sure, both sides have been playing into it, but if he weren’t in the picture, would it still be at a peak? I don’t think so.

And Biden....he’s just more of the same, run of the mill career politician with the added bonus of no longer holding himself together mentally. He’s about a milquetoast as it gets and he’s going to get torn apart in any debate with Trump. I’d find it hilarious if it weren’t pertaining to the highest power on the planet. Trump will stand there and point out how bad he’s doing while Biden’s brain is still trying to come up with a witty comeback, snapping his fingers like he’s in a Grease-style gang fight. If someone how Biden won the presidency, it’d just be a guy who is being controlled by his caretakers. Much like my mother getting my feeble grandfather to cough up money anytime she needed it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join