It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 is a Virus Like Particle as used in vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Fair enough, but I think this accident just saved us from a CCP universal flu vaccine....

Now getting any vaccine to be trusted might be an issue. That too might be reason enough to not tell the general public what happened.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

It will be a long time before any real "treatment" exists unless they move forward with a "cure" such as DRACO. I dont expect to see DRACO moving forward as long as there is money to be made in the treatment. All we can do for now is treat the underlying condition.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I am always hesitant to give medical advice since that is dangerous should people listen.

I do agree though. Reducing the strain of the symptoms would actually help in preventing cascading organ failures.

I still think that the viral meningitis is the engine to this illness. I wish I knew more and could recommend actual answers.

For now all I can do is read, so I will read.

And yes, if the cure isnt discovered and shared publicly by accident then the treatment will be offered for a profit long after the cure is found.

edit on 9-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I will eventually touch on my suspected treatment avenues but thats not a worthy endeavor for me at the moment. I am still questioning and analyzing at the starting line so to speak.

Going down the line of thinking I was, I am now learning that what I propose about the digestive systems role in covids ability to replicate may be right on point with current understanding.

It feels Pretty cool to be honest.

Researchers in China are warning that the virus causing the novel coronavirus infection COVID-19, which has affected over 100,000 people and killed more than 3,200 globally, can potentially be transmitted through feces.

The reports, published online in Gastroenterology, found that more than 50% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have the virus in their stool; some patients have vomiting and diarrhea; and some test positive for virus in stool even after respiratory samples test negative for the pathogen.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So here we see more evidence supporting what I am saying. That the respiratory aspect of this disease is not a constant factor or a primary attack vector.

In fact, this paper argues that the propogation may have a similar mechanism to a human Norovirus and be focused around the GI tract...which I said earlier.

If that is true..then god damn it, I may be right about this VLP only being able to replicate working copies out of the host cells it infects from bacteria...

Which is evidence of this VLPs lipid structure being tied to vaccine development techniques that farm Virus Like Particles from bacteria using Replicon RNA for envelope assembly.

This artificial structure I see in Covid-19 is only following instructions for envelope formation in its genetic code that are applicable only when infecting bacteria. Not human cells. Since it can dock with our red blood cells it is connecting with them but its not injecting viable genetic material. Whatever it is doing is interfering with the cells ability to oxygenate, as was mentioned earlier.

Regardless, I believe that understanding the difference between "activated " replicating virons and those I think are "duds" with no functionality (MOST IMO) would be critical to developing an effective treatment.

Since it was mentioned before..The DRACO treatment method mentioned before is being pursued with Covid albeit with a slight distinction. The approach is genius. Its working and awaiting approval for more testing.

Basically DRACO and similar techniques target virus RNA within the body, either breaking it down like DRACO or forcing a mutation which will render the proteins in the RNA inert and either kills the virus, or changes it so it cant work properly and dies.

EIDD-2801, an orally bioavailable NHC-prodrug (β-D-N4-hydroxycytidine-5′-isopropyl ester), improved pulmonary function, and reduced virus titer and body weight loss.

Decreased MERS-CoV yields in vitro and in vivo were associated with increased transition mutation frequency in viral but not host cell RNA, supporting a mechanism of lethal mutagenesis in CoV

stm.sciencemag.org...

What strikes me is that the antiviral drug I linked here and just mentioned, is orally administered. I believe it is effective like DRACO might be, but only if administered orally. Targeting the viral RNA like this brilliant.

My suspicion is that the virus is primarily being produced in the digestive system, even though it is finding its way to the blood for reasons mentioned earlier. Thats why its effective at bringing down viral numbers since the host bacteria are cleared of all viable replicating VLPs.

edit on 9-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

All kinds of virii are found in stools. Rotavirus comes to mind of course. No one is dying from GI problems that i am aware, but if that was the case they would technically be dying from either dehydration or if they were trying to rehydrate from diarrhea perhaps water intoxication driving the sodium levels down would ultimately stop the heart. Are you thinking people are being reinfected as the virus lays dormant in the digestive tract or gut or something?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

That makes sense.

Yes I was thinking that the bacteria is acting like a resevoir host population that perpetuates the infection in the patients

edit on 9-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: Im probably going to get banned soon. Well ATS, it was a fun run. If anyone wants to pick up on this theory be my guest. The thread is yours. Its was nice coming back for a last hurrah. Have a good one. Hold it down.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join