It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s the Evidence for 5G being the cause of this Pandemic?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

"Even if there was evidence that these high frequency radio signals were somehow hazardous to human health that does not equate to being a cause for this pandemic... "

Well, I'd disagree. The accumulation and spread of waste from cells, caused by 4g/5g could corrupt a whole community (I did make a quote, but I think I forgot to add the article it was from. (I'll find it and paste it in a post)
I need to study this more, but it is a thing. 5G and the future at ALL COSTS. Human life a mere statistic to psychopaths.
But believe as you will.
The lie is so potentially great, that it goes beyond belief doesn't it.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Fair play

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What’s the Evidence for 5G being the cause of this Pandemic?

Chinese scientists engineered the corona virus to react to 5g electromagnetic waves.

So easy even a conspiracy theorist can do it.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Did you know that there is a difference between a claim and evidence?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Perhaps I should call it self inflicted ignorance lol.
Cheers bro!
edit on 11-4-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It's not the frequency of the EMF, it's the amount of power you are exposed to over a period of time. Think about those old cell phones arranged around a kernel of popcorn making it pop. 5G doesn't travel very far so the towers have to be closer and the number of towers denser per area of city. That's a lot of wattage in a small area. 5G is also the same frequency in our militarized crowd control devices. Imagine passing a magnet through a copper tube. That energy is dissipated in the form of heat. It can do the same thing to the iron in your blood. Maybe denature the heme in your red blood cells. We don't really know until 5G rolls out and people start getting cancer or drop like those birds we keep hearing about. Everything that comes out on the market is beta ware, same with hardware. Manufacturers don't check for safety as well as they used to.

edit on 11-4-2020 by RoninMD because: spelling

edit on 11-4-2020 by RoninMD because: grammar

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RoninMD

Think about those old cell phones arranged around a kernel of popcorn making it pop.
Those videos were fake.
www.wired.com...

edit on 4/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Dr. Mercola wanted to discus about the 5G & covid-19 , also interview video with Brian Hoyer

Can EMF Make Us More Susceptible to Coronavirus Infection?

Look`s like the video is not youtube video, so the censor nazis cant delete it

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Apparently if you turn 5G to 60 hrz. it does something to oxygen and the lungs. A doctor has said he is seeing lungs that look like the person got stuck on the top Mount Everest in people that die. He is in New York.

5G in New York

Allowing wireless equipment on its streetlamps isn’t something new for New York City. It’s been allowing this for 15 years. The effort has resulted in nearly 6,000 pole installations — with 5,000 more in the pipeline — by franchisees throughout the five boroughs.

edit on 12-4-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There is no connection.
Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The solar minimum might be responsible but not 5G. The most 5G might be responsible for is all of this starting in Wuhan first. In order for 5G to be responsible for the virus world wide it would need to already be active world wide.

There appears to be a correlation since recorded history between both solar maximums and minimums and major worldwide pandemics.

There's also a correlation with the roll out of major electromagnet effecting technologies like electricity, radio, radar, etc. Much of the world recognizes this, the west did as well up until Sigmund Freud started blaming other things instead of the known cause of many of our ailments. The flu for example was a rare occurance worldwide ussually occurring within a few years of the solaf minimum or maximum, up until electricity wires were brought out world wide at which point it started coming out seasonally.

I don't have the exact info on all thus heard it in a podcast last night. Much of this is theory based on recorded evidence. I'm currently out and thus don't have the info, plus I'm lazy.

Point is the solar minimum is mutating and activating this world wide, while 5G might have started it earlier in Wuhan.

One of the theories on the flu that explains how it can disappear every year than suddenly come back is that many are silent carriers and it takes certain environmental conditions to activate it at which point it can spread.

Alot of what I'm saying is paraphrased from memory of last night, so much will be not exact to which was said, some wrong a bit, etc, so take what I wrote in that context.

Not sure my opinion on it, but a lot makes sense... probably not the way I wrote it as I know I'm missing important details, but meh... someone might be able to glean a bit from this jumbled up weirdness.

Electricity everywhere is not good for us, though it effects some worse. Those most effected have died off by now. We're evolving to deal with these issues we created. Which is good cause the only other solution is voluntarily going back to the stone age and that's not happening.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thanks for posting that Kenzo. I think that Howe fellow might be spot on. Thats really where my head has been going with all this. Its something I have been trying to parse through for my own issues for quite a few years. Actual info tends to be.. sparse.. or just a bit too far out there for me to buy into.

Like Ive been saying too, Im not so sure that 5G, specifically, is the threat that many have pinpointed it as.. But, in conjunction with everything else around us.. It might all be an issue. As everyone around me has started using more tech, all the time, Ive kinda been struggling. Ive always been a bit sensitive to it, but something in the past few months has really sensitized me to it. Most dont consider it valid at all, or will accept things like "psychic noise" more readily (go figure..).

Historically, there is precedence for large changes in electrical fields resulting in "problems" for our species (in a few ways). However, they have never been as continuous and in as many frequency ranges as modern times.

Adding 5G on top of everything, alongside things like Starlink, and we might not be able to adapt quite as readily as we have in the past. Even there, the growing pains could be quite severe if everything isnt just "coincidence." Something like SARS-CoV-2 coming along, whether complemented by EMF or not, presents a serious Problem. I think its our tendency to try to connect everything in one neat explanatory package, but it might be more of a confluence of events too.

On top of all that, I also have definite concerns with regards to the corporate tech state that is being implemented. But, we shall see..

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

There appears to be a correlation since recorded history between both solar maximums and minimums and major worldwide pandemics.

Only if bad analysis techniques are are used, apparently.

This analysis examined several past analyses that purported to show a statistically significant connection between sunspot activity and the timing of influenza pandemics. In all cases, the analyses either had mis-transcriptions of the dates of influenza pandemics listed in the literature, and/or made mistakes in the statistical analyses, and/or the analyses were not robust to arbitrary assumptions made to select the data, or the metrics used to assess the relationship between sunspot activity and the timing of influenza pandemics. In all cases, correcting these issues resulted in concluding that no significant relationship is apparent.

source

Some studies say pandemics occur more often during solar maximum. Some say they occur more often during solar minimum. They can't both be right. But all of them can well be wrong.

There's also a correlation with the roll out of major electromagnet effecting technologies like electricity, radio, radar, etc.
Show me.

Point is the solar minimum is mutating and activating this world wide, while 5G might have started it earlier in Wuhan.
There is no evidence for either one of these things.

edit on 4/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I understand the difficulties of trying to understand the EMF effects, it was years ago very new thing to me also, and i could not much understand it, and infact it taked many years to even do something about it, like getting clothes that have shielding and also put some shielding to home. So since i think i been living with this since 3G and 4G it was easyer for me to understand the 5G...It`s blurred how or what are all the effects, but i know i get symptoms quite fast , fatigue, brain fog ,inflammation..

The space satellites with 5G sounds really like a suicide mission, it`s insane . Who gives Elon Musk the permission to send EMF radiation to whole planet .

I am glad Mercola wanted to bring the issue to surface

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Its a tricky topic to attempt to navigate, to be sure.

I had always felt that inundating ourselves in these things probably wasnt great, but beyond that was ambivalent.

Years ago, I started building shielded spaces for some sensitive electronics work. In doing so, I noticed that I started to feel better too.

Any reasonable examination seems to be pretty recent though. And most actual studies seemed to either have questionable funding, methods, or were too limited in what they were actually looking at (whether that be timeframe, or ranges).

The space I live in now was actually built as a Faraday cage, even though Ive since stopped my work/research (wellll.. mostly ;P). However, its only partial, and now Im working on completing it. Gotta do window coverings, which has since moved up my priority list this year. Quite quickly too.

We will see if it makes any difference for me. I know it will for my widgets and gadgets, at least!
edit on 12-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: Jimy718
But after all that you said, and the general dismissal that seems to come over, are you saying you know more than the 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields?
Does what they say mean nothing to you? You know better? Sorry if I have got you wrong.

No, I'm not saying I know more about the biologic effects; I'm not a biologist, not have I ever studied biology. I'm an Electrical Engineer, who has studied the Physics, and theories of EM. So, perhaps I have a better understanding of what those Biologists were trying to say.

But you don't think that, if you were one of the people living next to where the broadcast point is, that the accumulative effect would take its toll? Would you live next it? What would you expect if you did? Nothing? A perfectly healthy life?

No; I've lived within a few meters of a 2.5GHz source that is constantly running / operating. It is my WiFi Router, you probably have one too. It has been there for almost the past 20 years.

So, unless you install something sufficiently close, with sufficient power … I'm not going to worry a bit about it. By the way that installation? A seriously major radar system operating at frequencies far below 5G, and at power levels that would make your microwave oven jealous (i.e >>> 1000W).

But of course, there has been minimal (publicly available at least) testing, so despite the 240 scientists saying "there is clearly a problem" we have no idea the exact effects.
A cell phone????? I'm far less concerned about cell phones... I am concerned about the towers, the drums, the dishes, the antennas. This is what I would assume and hope any papers on this subject are referring to the most, not cell phones.

Lol...you should be far more concerned about the handset than the server it connects to. I have on my phone an app that allows me to measure the signal of cell towers. The tower I'm connected to is about 2 miles from where I live, and has a signal strength of -122Dbm...that is 6.3e-16Watts...you generate more than that scratching you head, and at 5G frequencies.

That handset however, is 0.6W, inches from you. To put it in another perspective; I have a cardiac implant, I was told to never carry my phone in my left breast pocket...it could potentially interfere with my implant. As an Engineer; I know this is a gross exaggeration of what the effects might be (I've seen toe construction of the device, and know a bit about the circuitry).

You don't have to look very hard for a video of people measuring the output power of newly installed 5g towers. The energy spikes seem pretty real even at distance.

Just how are they measuring the tower's power? What kind of device, specifically, are they using. The presence of "energy spikes" is rather suspicious, and to me; seems to indicate that the power of said tower isn't being measured at all, and something else is responsible for their "readings". The output of the tower will be constant, and measured in not more than 10's of watts.

At the end of the day, I'm talking about people (some more than others) having prolonged constant direct exposure... every 200 meters... and with no idea about the quality of the equipment being used nor how safe it is.
Would you have one pointed at your house and sleep in comfort? Happy to have them installed in schools?

Well you don't have to worry...there will never be a tower every 200 meters...the reason is cost. For example; I live near a small county here in Texas, only about 150sq mi. Doin the math; it would take about 9900 towers to cover it. At a cost of about $250,000.00 each, it would cost over $2.4 Billion...for just one small county -- BTW, they have 5G (and they don't have towers every 650 feet).

Cell towers aren't "pointed" at anything, and are intended to be omni-directional, although other antenna sharing the tower may be directional (those 'dishes' have been around for ALL of your adult life and never been an issue).

edit on 12-4-2020 by Jimy718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The space I live in now was actually built as a Faraday cage, even though Ive since stopped my work/research (wellll.. mostly ;P).

Sounds like a good place to run a double blind experiment. Something like this:
www.bmj.com...

edit on 4/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for the link

I do think I might perform work on all that. The issue is that my own suspicion right now is that its not any one thing, so examining each possible source in isolation is unlikely to yield meaningful results. I also suspect its long term exposure (years, decades) that would be problematic, if anything was.

In all my other work, I have also found that without a doctorate or engineering degree.. The work isnt given much consideration outside of the economic market.

Id also have to spend money on some equipment. Although I do have more than the average bear, I certainly dont have it all and would also likely need to pay to meet calibration standards.

Yes, all excuses. I declare them good excuses though

Besides.. I.. Dont know how much time Ive got. I certainly hope its decades, I so truly cherish this beautiful life.. but pretty much all my health issues are a mystery. Lots of "ideopathic" diagnoses.. And, Im doing my best to setup my family for self-sufficiency without them figuring out why.

My final hope is to set them up with my tech, at least some of it, and maybe itll spread out from there whether Im still around or not.

ETA: If I can get all that sorted though, Im all in! I wouldn't mind help either, but know from experience that is very hard to come by. And, Ive got some serious trust issues after what happened to my project.
edit on 12-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So just wondering how many believers in 5G damages are buying the products that
Minimize EMF

from Blushield USA.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join