It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s the Evidence for 5G being the cause of this Pandemic?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

As much as I appreciate your response, I was very clearly scripting dumb talk at the opening... I'm not sure it needed dissecting. I know what frequency means, the context is obvious given the topic do you not think? You say RF... radio frequency... what else did you think I was talking about? You seem to have worked it out ok right?...
You also reiterated the dumb point I was making about light. It didn't need that kind of clarity, but so be it.

But after all that you said, and the general dismissal that seems to come over, are you saying you know more than the 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields?
Does what they say mean nothing to you? You know better? Sorry if I have got you wrong.

But you don't think that, if you were one of the people living next to where the broadcast point is, that the accumulative effect would take its toll? Would you live next it? What would you expect if you did? Nothing? A perfectly healthy life?

But of course, there has been minimal (publicly available at least) testing, so despite the 240 scientists saying "there is clearly a problem" we have no idea the exact effects. But the fact remains that everything I laid out above points to some extreme detrimental effects to health... and the list is broad and highly concerning.

Also, you seem to be talking about cell phones a lot...
" ALL make assumptions that are not within any engineering spec. for a cell phone."

A cell phone????? I'm far less concerned about cell phones... I am concerned about the towers, the drums, the dishes, the antennas. This is what I would assume and hope any papers on this subject are referring to the most, not cell phones.

I'm concerned that this is being brought in for the "Internet of things" so that we will be surrounded by devices and towers using it... that we will not be able to escape its reach. You don't have to look very hard for a video of people measuring the output power of newly installed 5g towers. The energy spikes seem pretty real even at distance. If you were living or working next to them, I imagine the effects would be pretty extreme. So forget any talk about cell phone power... cell phones are a small concern in this picture... and even they have serious warnings attached to them! (Increase in neck and brain tumours from articles I read today).

The real concern is about medium to long term exposure.
As per the topic subject, Covid-19 and whether it is a disguise for 5G, well, it occurs to me, that the long period before symptoms show might be more indicative of a period of exposure to the newly activated signal, yes? I'm not arguing for or against, this is freedom of speech at play, the exploration of all thought and ideas. My research so far is telling me that this isn't something to be so easily dismissed. The 5G and Covid19 topic has been literally forbidden in the mainstream media... now why would that be?

So, I appreciate your comments and input, but non of it has done anything to offset the very clear and serious concerns I'm afraid. Extensive education or not (people can say all sorts of things about themselves on the internet), it doesn't mean you have all the answers, but if you truly are a smart person, I'm sure you know this.
If you aren't an agent man (and that isn't paranoia, it is experience), with a very short posting history.... then perhaps you should put your brain to task with digging much deeper. If you have friends and family (most people do) then putting your big brain into the issue wouldn't be a waste of time.

At the end of the day, I'm talking about people (some more than others) having prolonged constant direct exposure... every 200 meters... and with no idea about the quality of the equipment being used nor how safe it is.
Would you have one pointed at your house and sleep in comfort? Happy to have them installed in schools?

p.s. 5G isn't replacing 4G, so now we have both. The effects of 4G (untested) continues, and now 5G (untested) is firing out causing new unknowns (but that frequency range can be weaponised, there are documents out there that make this clear too).
Oh, and let us not forget starlink beaming down on everyone from space... also untested and installed without anyone's consent. No, I think I will remain highly dubious of any attempts to make it sound harmless and safe. I don't need comfort, I need answers. the ones I have found so far have been disconcerting.

Cheers.

Oh, and i came across this. Apparently this has been removed countless times from youtube too. This version seems to have slipped through the net... Make of it what you will.

edit on 10-4-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Psychoparrot
When this all started spreading from county to country wasn’t Russia with out any cases?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I don't know if 5G is dangerous or how dangerous but I find the willingness to believe everything without proof , disconcerting.

That’s my biggest issue. People have gone all in on this theory to the point it’s almost fanatical. I’ll admit, some of the videos I’ve been shown are kind of creepy. One from England showed a tree next to one of the new 5G lampposts. And the half of the tree that was next to the lamppost was completely bare while the rest was full and normal. That was weird.

But then again, that could be 100 different things. Some type of disease or insect infestation. What I’ve read about 5G doesn’t seem like it has the ability to do those kind of things. It’s just a different data transfer protocol. Otherwise it’s no different from the 4G that’s already being beamed everywhere.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Did people not die before all of this? a reply to: underwerks

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Fear mongering around 5G is made by companies that didn't invest into developing the technology, so now they use pseudo-science and fools to slow development for everyone else. A similar thing as the huawei hysteria. Stagnated companies using dirty tricks to slow their competition.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

pretty sure i saw that very photo posted here on ats as Final Proof that 5G is the Devil or whatever and within a page it came out that it wasn't a 5G tower or even a phone tower for that matter. Wish i could remember what it turned out to be but it was definitely not 5g related. Let's just blame nibiru

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

There's so little conspiracy talk on once was a reasonable place to discuss conspiracy theories way back when. I laughed when you asked if everyone here were 'agent' men. It really feels that way these days, people on here, when I first started lurking around 2006/2007, were well aware of the left/right paradigm and now this entire site is partisan bull#. These days the majority of posts in conspiracy topics are posted by people who just drop by to post one sentence putting others down to get their upvote dopamine hit instead of stopping to allow their empathy to work before posting.

So many people want to call people stupid for not trusting 5G but I don't think their intuition is wrong. Governments and large corporations around the world lie on the hour about everything. Whatever trust the U.S. Government has had with the people living within its borders died a long time ago. Environments of mistrust lead to all types of ideas but these ideas arise with the environment; they go together. It's all too easy to call people stupid,ignorant, luddites and the other myriad of put downs the one sentence posters have used to deride others in this thread, but their ideas are not unfounded.

No one knows what the long-term effects of 4G/5G radiation on organismic life will be and if they confess that they know they are lying. Unlike the sun's radiation, 4G and 5G doesn't set, there's no pause or interval of rest. It's 24/7 radiation whether you like it or not and it's on a global scale. You have to move out to the mountains to get away from it now and even that's becoming harder to do unless you want to spend a ton of money turning your home into a gigantic faraday cage.

For people who think that electromagnetic radiation on the spectrum used for wireless transmission does not harm people you should be aware that there are towns within the United States specifically for people who are sensitive to these frequencies to live as they are unable to live in areas with wireless radiation of any level. Now these people are sensitive, but that doesn't mean everyone else isn't experiencing some form of degradation to their health from it. The majority of urban, suburban and rural environments around the world are being changed 24/7 with this type of radiation. If this form of radiation were visible I would guarantee it would stop tomorrow but since it's invisible it's out of sight out of mind.

If this type of radiation causes incremental damage over time it's going to be difficult to pinpoint it as the culprit. The problem with slow, incremental degradation is that it becomes normalized easily and by the time people realize something isn't right it will be far too late to reverse the damage. Anyone who says they know for sure that it's perfectly OK to have this # blasting all the time on a global scale is lying to you. These types of incremental damages are difficult to prove using the scientific method as this type of damage may take years, decades or even generations to manifest and with so many other factors it would be impossible to pinpoint just 4G/5G radiation as the culprit and have it stand up to the 'rigor' of scientific peer review.

Could this type of radiation be causing respiratory and cardiovascular distress? It's possible. My opinion is that there is a novel coronavirus, probably cooked up in a lab as it was in 2015 but I have no proof of that. That doesn't mean I'm an idiot or stupid, it's ok to have an opinion even if it's an intuitive one. It's all too coincidental as the market had just topped out before it hit and with 99% of market trades being performed by algorithms; well, guess how many programmers wrote their algorithms to buy the top? You won't find them because they would be out of a job. The corporate, government and banking elite needed an out for a gigantic sell off so they can get good entry positions for the next 10 - 15 years but they still have a bad reputation after 2008. This virus has been a great scapegoat and it's all too well timed for my liking. This whole thing stinks and I think the market is going to take another gigantic # very soon, this is not a good bottom right now, they want it low, they want you to market order sell your 401ks to fill up their bags as is what happened in 2008. I suspect there is something else coming and I don't know what it is but I can tell you for sure it's not going to be good for the majority of people.

I've gone a little off track but I want to mention one last thing since I post here maybe once in a blue moon and I doubt I will be replying to any replies to this. For those who are worried about this virus and if it's truly a virus that affects the lungs, then supplementing with N-Acetyl Cysteine would be all you would need to keep it from killing you. The people who are most vulnerable are people with chronic pulmonary issues where their glutathione levels have been depleted over time. Your lungs have a large store of glutathioe but it can become depleted over time from chronic inflammation as well as stress and poor diet/health. Glutathione is your body's premiere antioxidant as it's within your cells and, unlike supplemental antioxidants, it's ever-present as long as your body has the fuel to replenish it. NAC is the precursor your body needs to replenish glutathione levels. Supplementing with higher doses of NAC for 2 - 3 weeks, 1200mg - 2000mg a day, if you have an active, viral infection, should be more than enough to keep this virus from killing you. Don't trust me though, do your own research.

edit on 11-4-2020 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I have yet to see one person die I have yet to see one person that is sick from it.

You’ll notice I didn’t say the virus wasn’t real. Just not a good reason for the “panicdemic”

Good for you, meanwhile I have 3 friends sick from it, 1 of them in hospital you ignorant imbecile...

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tenbatsu

A very eloquent and considered reply, thank you.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Aallanon

I have yet to see one person die I have yet to see one person that is sick from it.

You’ll notice I didn’t say the virus wasn’t real. Just not a good reason for the “panicdemic”

Good for you, meanwhile I have 3 friends sick from it, 1 of them in hospital you ignorant imbecile...

Sorry to hear that, but also angry to hear that...
Is it worth looking up where they live on this map? LINK TO MAP

It is currently set to the EE network, but you can change that at the top. It is also of note that this data is nearly 1 and a half years old. The desperate push to install 5G would mean that it will have much more coverage than this shows.
Worth a look though.

I also wonder if anyone is aware of any similar map that is more up to date?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You may want to try this:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: logicsoda

What evidence is there (scientific journals, respectable publications) that 5G is even able to cause any of this?

There is none. It's all a bunch of hogwash created by conspiracy theorists.

There is none...... because if you watch the video posted above your post.... you will find that there have been no independent studies on 5g effects on hunan health, according to the answers given in the vid.

My comment was directed entirely towards the title of this topic: "What’s the Evidence for 5G being the cause of this Pandemic?", to which my response is unchanged.

There is no evidence at all for this pandemic being caused by 5G. Even if there was evidence that these high frequency radio signals were somehow hazardous to human health that does not equate to being a cause for this pandemic...

The idea of radio frequency causing a viral pandemic is just absurdity at its finest. Please don't abandon critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Nothing.
Absolute conspiracy theory at its finest.

and not that i think that 5g is the primary cause of the covid. But you dont know. You have not even looked.

The EUROPA EM -EMF Guideline 2016 states that ”there is strong evidence that long -term exposure to certain EMFs is a risk factor for diseases such as certain cancers, Alzheimer's disease, and male infertility...Common EHS (electromagnetic hypersensitivity) symptoms include headaches, concentration difficulties, sleep problems, depression, lack of energy, fatigue, and flu -like symptoms.”

ehtrust.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

The idea of radio frequency causing a viral pandemic is just absurdity at its finest. Please don't abandon critical thinking.

Do some reading on the effects of emf on human health.

The European Environment Agency (EEA) is warning for ”Radiation risk from everyday devices" in spite of the radiation being below the WHO/ICNIRP standards. EEA also concludes: ”There are many examples of the failure to use the precautionary principle in the past, which have resulted in serious and often irreversible damage to health and environments

ehtrust.org...

WHO guidlines on this stuff are well outdated.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Do some reading on the effects of emf on human health.

It seems that you didn't read the latter portion of my post. I explicitly said the following,

"Even if there was evidence that these high frequency radio signals were somehow hazardous to human health that does not equate to being a cause for this pandemic... "

The European Environment Agency (EEA) is warning for ”Radiation risk from everyday devices" in spite of the radiation being below the WHO/ICNIRP standards. EEA also concludes: ”There are many examples of the failure to use the precautionary principle in the past, which have resulted in serious and often irreversible damage to health and environments

ehtrust.org...

WHO guidlines on this stuff are well outdated.

There still needs to be some studies done on the effects on human health. As far as I know there has been a little evidence that indicates some potential harmful effects for skin cells in vitro in a lab-controlled setting as well as in some other animals, but there needs to be more done in this area, I think.

So far we don't have enough to conclude that this is truly harmful for human health, nor do we have any evidence that 5G has the potential to be behind this pandemic, in any shape or form.
edit on 11-4-2020 by logicsoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psychoparrot
Is there anywhere on Earth not exposed to 5G and if so , is Covid 19 there?

The Amazon Jungle.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

There still needs to be some studies done on the effects on human health. As far as I know there has been a little evidence that indicates some potential harmful effects for skin cells in vitro in a lab-controlled setting as well as in some other animals, but there needs to be more done in this area, I think. So far we don't have enough to conclude that this is truly harmful for human health

Yes there is evidence> I linked some. More to the point most countries base regulation on the WHO and they basally say that it it does not penetrate the skin its harmless. This is codswollop.

In terms of 5g i dont know. It sounds far fetched but its worth note that some of the frequencies produced by this kit will produce flu like symptoms in human beings.

Without evidence dont link it out.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psychoparrot
Is there anywhere on Earth not exposed to 5G and if so , is Covid 19 there?

like Russia, lol. Just a little place with test 5g in Moscow and still a lot of people infected.

And still we have people who believe in this theory.
edit on 11-4-2020 by AstraCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You're exactly right.
I haven't bothered to look.

I'm just referencing from my perspective.
There are no towers anywhere near where I live.

I'm separated by over 1800 km to any of these towers.
And because of that, I haven't had any reason to look into the possible effects.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hey underwerks: I think this is a great thread. It seems several "agendas" are being played out, as we speak about all the possibilities. Someone once told me there were at least six reasons, for any event horizon you experience.

The "truth" now seems to be some undefinable mixture of facts and fiction, while anyone who speaks of that is labeled "insane' or interdicted from society. If you did take the politicized King James version of the bible literally, then it would seem the "script" is quite clear.

But then again, on every level of knowledge, from climate change (as now it's being reported that our all being locked in our houses is producing a "healing" for the enviromental air qualiity) to a restructuring of the economy and what people now need to by to get by, to our second amendment rights being necessarily affronted by a declaration of emergency that takes the rights from the people......

I watch a lot of news. I read medical studies documents. I do my best to be informed, and don't offer many opinions as "discernment" has become so very difficult.

What remains is all I can do is want to be the kind of person remembered when I'm gone. When I'm going, who is in control of all that us now too much to consider, Is man basicallty good?
IDK.
The supposed facts I do consider, scientifically, is there is an invisible field of electromagnetiism surrounding the planet, that if manipulated either promotes growth or death. There are many levels to what is happening right now: the manipulation of the electromagnetic field to support or destroy natural life. The restructuring of the economy, Culling a global population, which necessarily involves judgement. and lastly, that gamma ray exposure to give energy to and propel a certain level of bandwidth, and locking the populous down, while requring that said populous to accept an RFD chip, delivered with a necessary and purposefully mutated virus.......well, I'm sure you get the picture.

But I for one will do everything I can to spell out my own integrity and strength of power, in a place where I can no longer find "truth." That's the truth within our grasp; probably now much else.

stay safe,
tetra50

P.S: try listening to this, maybe it will give you some joy in a world we have no control" :www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-4-2020 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join