It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s the Evidence for 5G being the cause of this Pandemic?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This drama over 5g is like the Luddites all over again. We had this when mobile phones first arrived. I rememberhere in the UK being told to hold the phone away from my head as they caused brain cancer. Its the same thing anytime there's something new, the tin foil hat comes out.

Here's the difference....ionizing radiation and non ionizing radiation.
Excerpt from 5g Guide

the key concern with 5G is that it will eventually use a much higher intensity RF wave than the previous mobile network standards that these reports cover. However, it’s important to draw a distinction here between two very different kinds of radiation: non-ionizing and ionizing waves. All RF fields, including those used by 5G, are forms of non-ionizing waves. The International Commission for Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) defines non-ionizing radiation as "electromagnetic radiation that does not carry enough photon energy to ionize atoms or molecules". This means that they don't have the power to alter the structure of a human cell. On the flip side we have ionizing waves, which would include something like X-rays. This type of radiation does have the ability to alter human cells, which explains why they have the potential to cause cancer and other health complications.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Duvi0010

April 3, 2019: South Korea is the first to flip the switch on it's 5G systems.

Who was the first to launch 5G?

South Korean carriers including SK Telecom and KT Corp flipped the switch at 11pm local time (1400 GMT/1000 EST), nearly an hour ahead of when Verizon confirmed it had launched in the two markets in the United States at 10:55am EST (1455 GMT).

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It had already been activated in Beijing and Shenzhen months before that.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Your article is from October 2019. Anymason's is from April 2019.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Lololol.

Also, October 31, 2019 Beijing already had over one hundred thousand base stations in Beijing for the official country wide launch on November 1.

Did those just appear there over night?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

I stand corrected...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

I didn't say I believe it, I just happen to read the article around January and found it interesting.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Appreciated.

There's enough misinformation going around regarding the virus and 5G. I'm only trying to make sure we're gathering facts instead of spreading more fear.

I've worked in technology for over a decade, now. The last thing I want is for people to be scared of a technology that will ultimately enhance our day to day lives.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
the closest to an interesting theory in this vein i've heard is that it's not radiation from the 5g but rather a dormant, inate illness in all of us, and the 5g just turns the key to activate it.

note that i say 'interesting' and not 'likely' or 'plausible' or even 'possible within the realm of science'

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
As I've already posted, 5g frequency and non ionizing radiation cannot change a cell's structured

a reply to: continuousThunder

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

it's as ridiculous as claiming hearing a specific piece of music can trigger a physical illness, and relevantly enough that's something various people have believed throughout history too so what can ya do

ridiculous but sociologically fascinating stuff

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Check out the study about Epstein Barr virus being activated and reactivated by electromagnetism.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

well considering i've been in the industry for 13 years, i remember quite well EXACTLY the same outrage with 3G and then 4G. there just wasn't a pandemic to scare the crap out of people and make them go crazy... in fact 4G made people to stuff like this:

www.gatheringspot.net...

You start by placing orgonite around your house and then moving the gifting out in concentric circles, until more and more of your community is protected. Spreading orgone energy in this way can disable the harmful affects of cell towers, clear the sky of chemtrails, and elevate the mood of entire cities. Try it and see.

what is orgonite you might ask:

An orgonite is composed of resin, metal shavings and a tiny bit of quartz. The ground rules to make a functional orgonite are quite simple: A mix of about 50% resin, 50% metal shavings. Any metal is good.

i guess its better that lighting towers on fire, but who am i to judge what crazy people think works lmao

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

weird...its almost like the new technology is only rolled out in large cities where data traffic is already ridiculously high... and just curious, is it anything labeled as 5G (5th generation) or its a specific frequency you are scared of, cuz each carried is allocated different spectrums:

Verizon = n261 (28GHz)
Sprint = n41 (2.5GHz)
T-Mobile:
n71 (600MHz)
n260 (39GHz)
n261 (28GHz)
AT&T:
n5 (850MHz)
n260 (39GHz)

pro tip: sprints 2.5 has been online for 3 or 4 years now, not that it works well or anything (aka sprint sucks)... also you see some of them are in the Mhz bandwidth, not even millimeter wave... where's the beef?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Was your reply meant to be for me?

Because I have no concerns about 5G.
As I said, we don't even have it in my area in Canada.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

no, it wasn't, i had the wrong window open. my apologies.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure what it is that people can't wrap their heads around with regard to 5g. The notion that radiation is non-ionizing and therefore can't cause mutations or damage etc. is misguided. Oxidative stress can still occur within cells as a result of exposure to EMF externally.

We are all electromagnetic beings generally in a harmonious balance with earth and cosmic energy, however when man starts to interfere with the earth's electromagnetic field, we start to get very very sick. There is a great book called "The invisible rainbow" by Arthur Firstenberg who goes into a lot more detail.

Introduction of radiowaves to the earth in 1918 (Spanish flu). Introduction of 3g in 2003 (SARS), Introduction of 4g in 2009 (H1N1). Big coincidence? Maybe.

Now, larger frequencies (with enough energy) have the ability to send electrons spinning, breaking their bonds. The case is true for a source that would emit 60ghz frequency with enough power. The O2 molecules within that line of path would break down to O, which means a biological being would be unable to bind blood hemoglobin with oxygen. Of course, the higher the frequency the more directional it is and the more power is needed to cover a larger distance so it's not like we can send an omnidirectional, ominous amount of radiation throughout an area, but just take a look at one of the towers. Most of them will have 3-4 large generators next to them (at least in the UK). You would expect a fenced-off area with about 150m distance from these things. But no, we're casually having them placed outside schools and bus stops.
edit on 9-4-2020 by Lucence189 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
This drama over 5g is like the Luddites all over again. We had this when mobile phones first arrived. I rememberhere in the UK being told to hold the phone away from my head as they caused brain cancer. Its the same thing anytime there's something new, the tin foil hat comes out.

the key concern with 5G is that it will eventually use a much higher intensity RF wave than the previous mobile network standards that these reports cover. However, it’s important to draw a distinction here between two very different kinds of radiation: non-ionizing and ionizing waves. All RF fields, including those used by 5G, are forms of non-ionizing waves. The International Commission for Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) defines non-ionizing radiation as "electromagnetic radiation that does not carry enough photon energy to ionize atoms or molecules". This means that they don't have the power to alter the structure of a human cell. On the flip side we have ionizing waves, which would include something like X-rays. This type of radiation does have the ability to alter human cells, which explains why they have the potential to cause cancer and other health complications.

Tin foil hat stuff? You wish
Nerve cell damage in mammalian brain after exposure to microwaves from GSM mobile phones.

Long‐term use of cellular phones and brain tumours: increased risk associated with use for ⩾10 years

Mobile-phone radiation damages lab DNA

Wireless Phones and Brain Cancer
edit on 9-4-2020 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: underwerks

Just because someone tells you something is happening doesn’t mean it is

A week or so ago I decided to go out and find reliable data on CoVod-19. I found two data aggregators (sources of aggregated data from virtually every country); Johns Hopkins, and the Covid tracking project (limited to only the US).

Here are couple of linksJohns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) respository This is a "CSV" (comma separated value), so view it in Excel.

CoVid tracking project This is a complete website with tons of data relating to the CoVid-19 virus in the US.

IF any of this is a lie; the whole world is telling the same lie...not bloody probable!

Now, you need to understand that these statistics only describe a highly contagious disease, not one that is particularly dangerous (unless there is an underlying condition)...So, we actually have a rather bad cold that is rather inconvenient, and that is about all.

You also mentioned a "panicdemic" and that is what is really happening. Most people listen to the one-sided news reports, and are convinced that there is a real danger...so...PANIC!

The problem is that the actual effect of this isn't being reported, so it seems really bad, at least on an emotional level. We NEED to divorce ourselves from the emotional response, and actually think this through...and that goes double for all the "experts"!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join