It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s the Evidence for 5G being the cause of this Pandemic?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Please try not to insult people. This isn’t the mud pit. I don’t want this thread to get closed because some people take their replies personally. I want to know the science behind this. If there is any to this theory.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Macenroe82

That’s my initial thought. I’d really like to see evidence from both sides before making up my mind.

It is a good conspiracy theory though.

I oppose 5G because all radiation is harmful to humans and animals, and 5G will be too once it is implemented.

Covid is something else entirely. It's amazing how crazy stories get started.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It is electromagnetic radiation, which differs from particle (nuclear) radiation.

It is also radiation which is known as non-ionizing. Higher frequencies, such as x-rays, is known as ionizing radiation.

edit on 4/8/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I oppose 5G because all radiation is harmful to humans and animals

Sunlight is radiation. Let's all move underground.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

Electromagnetic resonance ,um, quantum viruses....or something like that.

Nothing really. No real evidence.

edit on 8-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

link   

Does any other radiation poisoning cause respiratory problems like Covid-19?

People are saying that Covid-19 symptoms are similar to exposure to radiation. Which is true if you take some of the articles people use as evidence out of context.

I just don’t see how the radiation from 5G would be powerful enough to cause the symptoms people are ascribing to it. But maybe I’m missing something.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a lifetime ago, i worked for the USARMY SATCOM (satellite communication) on the NSA campus Ft. Meade, MD

the transmission bandwidth of the USA strategic communications, beaming down over the whole world (literally everywhere) from 22,000 miles above, is approximately the same as 5g.

i don't know if that helps or hurts your quest for answers, but there you go.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I have seen some of the videos that you are referring to, and then i started to dig a little deeper and i have realized that there may be some truth to it. Here is a peer reviewed article that may perhaps bring light as to why there's so much fuss about the 5G network.

Below is a link that explain the dangers of 5G.

blogs.scientificamerican.com... pyu3mtvQM

edit on 06-11-2018 by Tilosigi because: Misspelling

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Nope.

edit on 8-4-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It is electromagnetic radiation which differs from particle (nuclear) radiation.

It is also radiation which is known as non-ionizing. Higher frequencies, such as x-rays, is known as ionizing radiation.

Ok thanks.
I figure you will be quicker To get an answer than doing a Google search......
Has any electromagnetic, non-ionizing radiation been known to cause symptoms like with Covid-19?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Not that I am aware of.

So I guess you'll have to Google after all. Personally, I prefer DuckDuckGo.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The problem with it is that there are only independent studies. Did anyone see that video before it was taken down where the company leaders involved were being asked on Capitol Hill about any studies they had done and the effects on humans? Their answer was that there are none. So sure there is no evidence from these experts in the field. They are right when they say that they know of no harmful problems to humans.
edit on 8-4-2020 by TamtammyMacx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

5G can and does use frequencies well above 4.2GHz (into millimeter bands) as well as lower frequencies.

The point I was making is that the wavelength range is not higher or lower than anything already in use.
This is incorrect.

What part is incorrect?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Not that I am aware of.

Not trying to prove you wrong or anything like that, I’ll take your word for it.
I am really just wondering how anyone can think that 5G is the cause of Covid-19 without radiation of that type that preceded 5G causing those symptoms?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp
a lifetime ago, i worked for the USARMY SATCOM (satellite communication) on the NSA campus Ft. Meade, MD

the transmission bandwidth of the USA strategic communications, beaming down over the whole world (literally everywhere) from 22,000 miles above, is approximately the same as 5g.

i don't know if that helps or hurts your quest for answers, but there you go.

This is the point in trying to make.
We are already using frequencies all around the spectrum.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No problem

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I see, you meant that those millimeter bands are being used for other things. Like what, for example?

In any case 5G uses frequencies far higher that 4.2 GHz, contrary to what you said here.

Yeah it is from 2.4 GHz to 4.2 GHz.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tilosigi

I have seen some of the videos that you are referring to, and then i started to dig a little deeper and i have realized that there may be some truth to it. Here is a peer reviewed article that may perhaps bring light as to why there's so much fuss about the 5G network.

Below is a link that explain the dangers of 5G.

blogs.scientificamerican.com... pyu3mtvQM

From your link:

The latest cellular technology, 5G, will employ millimeter waves for the first time in addition to microwaves that have been in use for older cellular technologies, 2G through 4G. Given limited reach, 5G will require cell antennas every 100 to 200 meters, exposing many people to millimeter wave radiation. 5G also employs new technologies (e.g., active antennas capable of beam-forming; phased arrays; massive multiple inputs and outputs, known as massive MIMO) which pose unique challenges for measuring exposures.

Millimeter waves are mostly absorbed within a few millimeters of human skin and in the surface layers of the cornea. Short-term exposure can have adverse physiological effects in the peripheral nervous system, the immune system and the cardiovascular system. The research suggests that long-term exposure may pose health risks to the skin (e.g., melanoma), the eyes (e.g., ocular melanoma) and the testes (e.g., sterility).

I think this is where a lot of people are drawing their conclusions from. The idea that it can be bad for you, therefore it is.

I’m just having trouble seeing how the power behind 5G would cause the symptoms of this virus.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Not that I am aware of.

Not trying to prove you wrong or anything like that, I’ll take your word for it.
I am really just wondering how anyone can think that 5G is the cause of Covid-19 without radiation of that type that preceded 5G causing those symptoms?

Exactly. That’s my issue with this theory. We should all have been locked inside with the 5G flu a long time ago if this held any kernel of truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

New stuff is really, really bad.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join