It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s the Evidence for 5G being the cause of this Pandemic?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I was just talking to someone I have a lot of respect for, and they pretty much snapped on me saying that there is no virus, that all of this is a result of the Radiation from 5G.

I have some questions.

The bird die offs that are all over social media. Some of these videos are being used as evidence that 5G is literally killing animals. My first thought was that since humans aren’t out and about like normal that there is a vital food source missing. So many of them are probably dying because of lack of a food source that they’re used to. Namely us.

Then we have the whole confirmation bias thing. Where people see these videos and because of everything that’s going on they attribute it to a conspiracy theory. When really, mass bird die offs have been happening everywhere, forever. Everyone is just filming it more now.

What evidence is there (scientific journals, respectable publications) that 5G is even able to cause any of this? All I’ve seen are blog posts and certain scientific articles taken out of context.

From what I’ve read 5G seems no different than the rest of the radiation we’ve been exposed to forever.

So ATS, educate me. Is there anything that gives support to these theories?

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Nothing.
Absolute conspiracy theory at its finest.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

There is literally nothing to support this, other than all radiation is bad supposedly, regardless of facts. Your friend might be nice, but clearly doesnt know what he's talking about. The same frequencies 5G uses have been used for decades by other industries... namely the audio industry. How many musicians do you know who have cancer due to their wireless packs? None. You would think 20-30 years of having those strapped to you would cause some damage if the conspiracy nuts were even kinda right.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That’s my initial thought. I’d really like to see evidence from both sides before making up my mind.

It is a good conspiracy theory though.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

There is literally nothing to support this, other than all radiation is bad supposedly, regardless of facts. Your friend might be nice, but clearly doesnt know what he's talking about. The same frequencies 5G uses have been used for decades by other industries... namely the audio industry. How many musicians do you know who have cancer due to their wireless packs? None. You would think 20-30 years of having those strapped to you would cause some damage if the conspiracy nuts were even kinda right.

Very good point.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What’s the evidence there is a pandemic at all?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Well you know, the pandemic.

People dying everywhere.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I have yet to see one person die I have yet to see one person that is sick from it.

You’ll notice I didn’t say the virus wasn’t real. Just not a good reason for the “panicdemic”
edit on 8-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I have yet to see one person die I have yet to see one person that is sick from it.

I didn’t see a hungry child this morning, so does that mean global hunger is a hoax?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It probably means you don’t have any kids. Stop playing games with words.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It’s not a game with words, it’s just reasoning.

Just because you don’t physically see something happening in front of you doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Can you show me some pictures where these piles of dead bodies are? People are dying everywhere just not of COVID-19.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Just because someone tells you something is happening doesn’t mean it is

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I’d hope there wouldn’t be piles of dead bodies anywhere. We aren’t living in the 1600’s.

If you believe that 5G is what’s causing all this then you’re who I want to talk to. Show me some evidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Can you show me some pictures where these piles of dead bodies are? People are dying everywhere just not of COVID-19.

Pandemic does not mean dead people.
It means widespread over a whole country or the world.

Covid 19 is in multiple countries and continent's.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Maybe it's because they watched this banana.
And believe him.

A viral video by an American doctor who is on disciplinary probation claims that the coronavirus pandemic was caused by 5G technology.
www.cbc.ca...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

none of it is true and their is no real evidence. anyone that thinks other wise is ill-informed, ignorant and/or scientifically illiterate.

same types of people that believe vaccines cause autism... same difference, ie. one poorly done scientific paper by a bad scientist and a whole lot of people that don't understand the technology or how things workl

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

well i know 3 people that have had it and 1 almost died... so there you go, theory debunked lol

never met anyone with HIV tho, and nobody i know caught the flu this year either.... hmmmmm maybe you're onto something lol
edit on 8-4-2020 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

link   

Nope. And worse, it's a distraction.

Air pollution linked to far higher Covid-19 death rates, study finds

link   
Is there anywhere on Earth not exposed to 5G and if so , is Covid 19 there?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join