It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US7220852B1 - Coronavirus isolated from humans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
ETA: I just read your link (Corona Virus Updates Part 3). Holy Christ, maybe they did perfect it and it's ready to wipe us all out.

despite the recent back-patting here on ATS and elsewhere on the web....

... i honestly believe (based on the academic research i have read) that the second "wave" of reinfection is the real killer. we ought not to underestimate the virus' ability to disable the immune system.

again, this is a "gain of function", programmed into the virus, inside a laboratory.

basically, after the body has successfully produced it's antibodies (attached to the immunoglobulin), the virus can come back in and attack the immune system directly by using the antibodies to mediate entry into the cells by modifying the immunoglobulin.... thus disabling the body's immunity to the virus and allowing the viral infection to penetrate more deeply the second time around.

Molecular Mechanism for Antibody-Dependent Enhancement of Coronavirus Entry

The propagation of the virus in the human body is given as a factor as to how much an affected person is stricken, and when the antibodies react.

'We must be more concerned about situations where somebody receives a massive dose of the virus (we have no data on how large that might be but bodily fluids from those infected with other viruses can contain a million, and up to a hundred million viruses per ml), particularly through inhalation.

“Unfortunately, we don’t yet know enough about the distribution of the COVID-19 virus throughout the body of the infected patients in normal, and unusual situations.

“Under such circumstances the virus receives a massive jump start, leading to a massive innate immune response, which will struggle to control the virus to allow time for acquired immunity to kick-in while at the same time leading to considerable inflammation and a cytokine storm."
www.sciencemediacentre.org...

I dare say then that the virus in proxy could shut down body organs boom, boom, boom through antibodies inflammation alone.

I agree that COVID-19 was human made 2015-16, possibly as a bioweapon..though that is a bit of a stretch, but then these experiments are a doubledged sword...good guys, bad guys.
Must reads,
listverse.com...

link,
www.nature.com...

edit on 8-4-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

what do you think we will be facing

I really have no idea.

It could be that this virus keeps coming back in waves till only the immune are left.

It could be the flu and a lot of this is fake news and something else is going on.

I hope it is, what I have been thinking all along. A virus that puts 20% in the hospital and a lot of people get it at the same time and that clogs up the hospitals.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

wow. yes. your links were fascinating especially top-10-reasons-to-believe-the-wuhan-virology- lab-caused-2019-ncov/

thank you.

The new viruses will infect many more nearby cells (which can include cells of our immune defence system too, possibly compromising it) and the whole process goes around again, and again, and again.

^^^^worst case scenario YIKES! ^^^^

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It could be that this virus keeps coming back in waves till only the immune are left.
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Its simply not that deadly, Doctors are quickly figuring out how to treat the infected.

Hydroxychloroquin, Increasing the blood oxygen saturation and a number of other things are proving very effective at combating the virus even in the most severe cases. The virus was a mystery at first and it still is to a degree, but MD's don't attend school for the better part of decade to just sit on there hands .

The media is the one dampening the light of hope when it comes to this virus just ignore them and listen to Medical professionals

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I remember reading a post in one the threads with a hypothesis that this virus could be lab grown, but not as a bio-weapon, but as virus to study how bats immunity system could handle coronaviruses so well. So it could be modified to try and bypass the immune systems of bats to see how their immune reacts. It is a good hypothesis IMHO.

Look at this article: Link:

Chinese researchers have raised the possibility that a new subtype pathogen of Covid-19 that has low toxicity but with prolonged ability to infect others might have occurred after observing a rare case in which the disease appeared to be “chronic”, pointing to the possibility of a mutation.

The researchers warn there may be more “chronic infected patients” who carry the infection into their surroundings and trigger an outbreak.

A middle-aged man whose symptoms were not severe appears to have formed a “dynamic balance” with the coronavirus after an extremely prolonged illness lasting 49 days, Chinese military researchers reported in a preprint article on Medrxiv.org last week.

The patient had been observed to have both a high Covid-19 viral load and, at the same time, his immune cell indicators had remained stable.
“The virus and the host may even form a symbiotic relationship,”

I still do not know what to think about this little bugger. Do not know if to think if it's natural or lab grown. There is evidence that points lab grown, one of them is the Chinese spies that stole a virus. However, there are people saying that a lab virus has markers that could be easily identified. But I'm sure that TPTB could have overcome this problem, we do not know what type of tech they have. A question to you. What if someone creates a virus and it's impossible to create without those markers, however, they find a way to mutate it very fast in a lab too remove those markers and keep the virus functions intact, could it be done?
edit on 8/4/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/4/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I am just asking, what method was used to isolate it ? Did not want to read whole paper as it`s quite long

" Coronavirus isolated from humans"

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

The teams of Virologist that dug up and reactivated the said ' Spanish Flu' virus. They did so around 1951, so yes they had enough time (Perhaps ?) to maybe make a slight genetic change that led to a working Vaccine, for self protection ??/ selected protection ??. prior to eventually launching such. Hope I am wrong, but it sure makes one wonder.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: LookingAtMars

yes, i have read (sorry, no source) that the bugger takes shelter in the nervous system, to become active again when the host is vulnerable.

the article compared it directly to the persistence of the herpes virus breaking out on the mouth.

i admit that i do not know exactly how this will roll out... my only sources are the academics and this is truly a strange bug.

thanks for your contribution.
what do you think we will be facing?

danny.

Lets hope that as with Herpes, the first infections are the worst (of course this virus is way worse but still) and then if you strong/healthy enough your body can deal with it better and better, even when it stays forever in your body.

When the first time was really bad since you in bad health (fat, diabetes, cancer, hearth disease etc) and or old, the second time it got a more easy time and so becomes more deadly since it weakened you the first time.
I got herpes, I almost never get it again and when I do it's nothing, just some itchy feeling on my lip which goes away after a few days.

Or its visa versa or even where we are all in the same boat in the end (some sooner and some later but death meat).

So the first part I mentioned could be just wishful thinking. This bugger could be something like how Dino's went extinct in the worst case scenario which perhaps just happens at some point in time for whatever reason (lets say evolution/a reboot or something, kinda like the Alien movie(s). That or as you suspect some crazy ppl high in power created this virus since they lets say scared about their own future with global warming and so with a hell of an evil good plan killing most and making sure they them self are safe in the end with some vaccine they also created.

Or I'm wrong with everything, time only knows.
edit on 9-4-2020 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

... i honestly believe (based on the academic research i have read) that the second "wave" of reinfection is the real killer.

Wasn't the second wave of the Spanish Flu the real killer too? Was it man made too?

we ought not to underestimate the virus' ability to disable the immune system.

Disable? From your descritpion, if what you said is even remotely accurate, the word 'workaround' is probably more fitting.

So, instead, why not simply make your immune system bullet proof? I've already described how too many times, PM of interested in my own personal protocol.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
ETA: I just read your link (Corona Virus Updates Part 3). Holy Christ, maybe they did perfect it and it's ready to wipe us all out.

despite the recent back-patting here on ATS and elsewhere on the web....

... i honestly believe (based on the academic research i have read) that the second "wave" of reinfection is the real killer. we ought not to underestimate the virus' ability to disable the immune system.

again, this is a "gain of function", programmed into the virus, inside a laboratory.

basically, after the body has successfully produced it's antibodies (attached to the immunoglobulin), the virus can come back in and attack the immune system directly by using the antibodies to mediate entry into the cells by modifying the immunoglobulin.... thus disabling the body's immunity to the virus and allowing the viral infection to penetrate more deeply the second time around.

Molecular Mechanism for Antibody-Dependent Enhancement of Coronavirus Entry
. Yikes! That’s scary and it seems to go along with what we’ve heard about people being able to get reinfected and get even more sick than before.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am curious, does this mean that someone taking an Ace_Inhibitor may have some immunity over others?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Never mind. Im losing my mind. LoL
edit on 9-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Wow,

I was thinking exactly this. That the primary target vector is the Nervous system, specifically the Medula. Can anyone link that article or study?

Just going to post my theory.

I think its provoking a meningitis, which is affecting the breathing. Not lung tissue damage.

specifically I think it has Replicon RNA governing its envelope assembly and that these sequences are programmed for farming VLPs for vaccines in lab bacteria cultures.

I believe this VLP is actually replicating in our digestive system using the bacteria therein to make copies of itself that make it into our blood.

I theorize that its not injecting viable replication capable genetic material into red blood cells but is instead just docking and interfering with oxygenation.

Have a good one.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

Thats interesting. That would be true as well if the Bacteria in the digestive system was infected and not the host themselves.

Then, as we have seen with other coronavirus and especially SARS, a resevoir host pool is often infected so as to perpetuate the infection in other populations, sometimes in other species.

We know this thing can cross into animals.

Is it not actually behaving like a zoonotic Virus and is instead just infecting bacteria in ANY host and is the only viable Viral RNA thats governing its behavior actually just making this thing cluster around the Medula?

Have a good one.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

That is a good question. I wondered that too at first, but apparently ACE inhibitor drugs have an opposite deleterious effect:

www.infectioncontroltoday.com...

edit on 10-4-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: typo

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The Truth from the White house.
link
if they say it it must be tru?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Isnt it just an exosome? Do you believe viruses are pathogens like bacteria or what?
Check this guy out: www.youtube.com... What about some Monsanto crap triggering new contagious exosomes aka viruses? Even the 5G theory is pretty good untill your science is on another level and can prove otherwise

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I saw that on the news this morning. Appears that those people who take an ACE-Inhibitor are more at risk.

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You REALLY need to produce a YouTube video and shorten it into a digestible presentation that makes sense to the lay person and let's push it to go viral so we can see how quickly YouTube shuts it down but we will archive it first on Bitchute.

Seriously.

Great work.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

i thought they had suspensions about two Chinese that worked in a Canadian biolab

the two people in question went back to China in a rather hasty and unplanned 'vacation', take a guess what city they went to when they got home.
edit on 11-4-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join