It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US7220852B1 - Coronavirus isolated from humans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i have just read through the US patent for SARS-CoV issued to the government back in 2007.

if you really really super bad want to understand the biomolecular mechanics that we are dealing with in this virus, i feel like i just got a refresher course on my 4 year biotech degree!

granted, this is not the current information on 2019-nCoV (SARS-CoV-2), specifically. but if you read the parts about the "Open Reading Frames" (ORF) and transfection.... and then combine it with the info i put up in update thread #3, it is extremely easy to see that covid19 is likely an artificially enhanced laboratory "organism".

in short, these two images tell the whole story:
RNA sequence from the patent:

bacterial plasmid sequence (commercially available):

the plasmid (pic 2) is used in the lab to insert your choice of genetic enhancement into the original virus (pic 1).

..... voila!

The spike (S) glycoprotein of coronaviruses contains protrusions that will only bind to certain receptors on the host cell. Known receptors bind S1 are ACE2, ...

...The spike is essential for both host specificity and viral infectivity.

....The spike (S) glycoprotein of coronaviruses is known to be essential in the binding of the virus to the host cell at the advent of the infection process. It's been reported that 2019-nCoV can infect the human respiratory epithelial cells through interaction with the human ACE2 receptor.

....The S protein plays key parts in the induction of a neutralizing-antibody and T-cell responses, as well as protective immunity. The main functions for the Spike protein are summarized as: Mediate receptor binding and membrane fusion;

.... Main component to bind with the neutralizing antibody; Key target for vaccine design; Can be transmitted between different hosts through gene recombination or mutation of the receptor binding domain (RBD), leading to a higher mortality rate.

I AM FIRMLY CONVINCED THAT THIS CAME FROM A LAB.

danny.
edit on 2020-04-08T14:56:37-05:0002America/Chicago04C-0500Apr-05:00 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Great stuff, thank you, star and flag.

Now,what can we tell about COVID19 by the way they designed this patented SARS-CoV-2?

The short quotes you posted indicated what has been said by a number of sources, the ones I thought had some truth to them anyway. Seems like it was on it's way to being modified into a super bio-weapon, but it got loose before they perfected it.

ETA: I just read your link (Corona Virus Updates Part 3). Holy Christ, maybe they did perfect it and it's ready to wipe us all out.
edit on 8-4-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

edit on 8-4-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

i have read those same reports about the "gain of function" additions*** to the spike (S) protein. my OP shows that the science exists such that it is a simple procedure to carry out.

(***additions such as fragments of HIV to assist in the disabling of the natural immune response, and the ability of the virus to "hide" in the nervous system (think cold sore).)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am also convinced this escaped from a lab. The thing is that terrorists are spending money on this kind of stuff and although I do not feel this event is terrorist related, it is only a short time till they can start things like this to spread all over the world. We need to get set up to combat these threats, I feel that the US and other nations building resources will insure better results in a future release of biowarfare by these terrorist and terrorist countries.

Get prepared, I feel this is going to be more common in the future, science is used against humanity just as much or not more than it is used to help humanity. Look at nuclear bombs and even the creation of gunpowder, look at the chemicals they are poisoning our environment with. It used to be a lot easier in the past running from a guy with a sword or staring down a bear when picking berries out in the wild.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have no doubt this a "Designer Virus " it is a peculiar virus to say the least.

Good Job OP Star + FLag.

I've said it before, it reminds me of that Dan Brown Book Inferno , The virus in that book causes sterility in 50% of the people it infects, I'm betting this Covid-19 has some sort of underlying long term effect.
edit on 8-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
ETA: I just read your link (Corona Virus Updates Part 3). Holy Christ, maybe they did perfect it and it's ready to wipe us all out.

despite the recent back-patting here on ATS and elsewhere on the web....

... i honestly believe (based on the academic research i have read) that the second "wave" of reinfection is the real killer. we ought not to underestimate the virus' ability to disable the immune system.

again, this is a "gain of function", programmed into the virus, inside a laboratory.

basically, after the body has successfully produced it's antibodies (attached to the immunoglobulin), the virus can come back in and attack the immune system directly by using the antibodies to mediate entry into the cells by modifying the immunoglobulin.... thus disabling the body's immunity to the virus and allowing the viral infection to penetrate more deeply the second time around.

Molecular Mechanism for Antibody-Dependent Enhancement of Coronavirus Entry
edit on 2020-04-08T16:08:11-05:0004America/Chicago04C-0500Apr-05:00 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So the article at the bottom of that post you made, does it imply that if they vaccinate we might have an increased risk of a secondary infection worse than an initial first infection?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

despite the recent back-patting here on ATS and elsewhere on the web....

... i honestly believe (based on the academic research i have read) that the second "wave" of reinfection is the real killer. we ought not to underestimate the virus' ability to disable the immune system.

again, this is a "gain of function", programmed into the virus, inside a laboratory.

basically, after the body has successfully produced it's antibodies (attached to the immunoglobulin), the virus can come back in and attack the immune system directly by using the antibodies to mediate entry into the cells by modifying the immunoglobulin.... thus disabling the body's immunity to the virus and allowing the viral infection to penetrate more deeply the second time around.

There may well be a second wave, I've read and heard as much from sources I trust.

But , Honestly I think the second time this Virus hits it will be the First of many repeat attacks , Not unlike a seasonal Virus .

I've read that this Virus dies in the Heat and Thrives in the Cold which is very unique where viruses are concerned , So we may well be looking at a second wave in the Winter, and then a third next Winter and so on and so forth.

My point is we cant live in fear of Covid-19 reinfections , Just connect the dots here and it's obvious we are looking at a new seasonal Virus, eventually we will have a vaccine of sorts and we will live with Covid-19 just like we live with the Flu, So in truth we should just get used to it because we cant afford to React the same way every time Covid-19 hits , that is not an option.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So the article at the bottom of that post you made, does it imply that if they vaccinate we might have an increased risk of a secondary infection worse than an initial first infection?

it implies that any vaccine which targets the spike (S) protein will likely be ineffective/disabled in the way i described.

but there are many targets available for effective antibody vaccines. these is a huge section in the patent describing these methods.

i think that they are going to have a hell of a time finding a vaccine. IMO.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

i have, of course, been following the scandal of empty hospitals and the pent-up jobless angry mobs. and naturally, i am not in favor of what *seems to be* a poor response by our governments.

but i cannot help but feel tentative and uneasy about any definitive statements that the virus is a dud. so, i am torn. (but suffering one hell of a lot of anxiety).

i can't say what direction this is headed.... but from what i can tell, this is a dangerous virus and we absolutely have not yet seen the half of it.

make good decisions. keep yourself and your community healthy.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Then you have people like Dr. Charles Lieber... how many more?

China's 1000 Talent Plan...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

this whole scenario is so transparent.

totally obvious.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

i have, of course, been following the scandal of empty hospitals and the pent-up jobless angry mobs. and naturally, i am not in favor of what *seems to be* a poor response by our governments.

but i cannot help but feel tentative and uneasy about any definitive statements that the virus is a dud. so, i am torn. (but suffering one hell of a lot of anxiety).

i can't say what direction this is headed.... but from what i can tell, this is a dangerous virus and we absolutely have not yet seen the half of it.

make good decisions. keep yourself and your community healthy.

Good thing, there is always a portion who can deal with it. Like some people who are immune to HIV.
I do think it's almost impossible escaping this virus when looking how fast it spreads since it's NEW. Maybe a vaccine in a year or two or maybe not really.
Maybe even insects also get infected and spread it.

I do think I already had it, only had 1 nose blocked which smelled horrible + bad headache + and fever for 2 days and since I sat next to someone at work just before his whole family was infected the change seems big. But for me it was a walk in the park but now I must be really afraid or I must be lucky with some genes.

www.wired.com...

All those with the highest level of HIV immunity share a pair of mutated genes – one in each chromosome – that prevent their immune cells from developing a "receptor" that lets the AIDS virus break in. If the so-called CCR5 receptor – which scientists say is akin to a lock – isn't there, the virus can't break into the cell and take it over.

I hope I got that immunity and that it also works against this new virus...
edit on 8-4-2020 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
My point is we cant live in fear of Covid-19 reinfections , Just connect the dots here and it's obvious we are looking at a new seasonal Virus, eventually we will have a vaccine of sorts and we will live with Covid-19 just like we live with the Flu, So in truth we should just get used to it because we cant afford to React the same way every time Covid-19 hits , that is not an option.

There is still this big mystery about 'reinfection.'

Some studies suggest there may be an 'antibody dependent enhancement' issue looming ahead, which means that a second wave may be much more severe.

That study is from 2015.

If this virus was designed in a lab, and there is a grave risk with second infections due to antibody dependent enhancement -- then those who designed it know.

Next fall...right around election time there could be justified panic.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

There is still this big mystery about 'reinfection.'

Some studies suggest there may be an 'antibody dependent enhancement' issue looming ahead, which means that a second wave may be much more severe.

That study is from 2015.

If this virus was designed in a lab, and there is a grave risk with second infections due to antibody dependent enhancement -- then those who designed it know.

Next fall...right around election time there could be justified panic.

I agree with you.

But You said it right there in your reply

If that is true then the latter must also be true, meaning those who designed it know how the virus is going to react and they also know that they Designed a Vaccine or a way to control there " Designer Virus" . Or at least Any Logically minded scientist in a lab designing viruses for Bio-Warfare would also at the same time Design an antidote or vaccine or something along those lines just in case it was unleashed on the wrong targets e.g. themselves or there own populous .

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

If that is true then the latter must also be true, meaning those who designed it know how the virus is going to react and they also know that they Designed a Vaccine or a way to control there " Designer Virus" .

Yes.

And, I suspect everything is fully under control...all is going according to plan. Nothing and no one is standing in the way.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If that is true then the latter must also be true, meaning those who designed it know how the virus is going to react and they also know that they Designed a Vaccine or a way to control there " Designer Virus" .

Yes.

And, I suspect everything is fully under control...all is going according to plan. Nothing and no one is standing in the way.

Of course no one is standing in the way, everyone is afraid it will cost more deaths if they stand up and fight .

Its a scary good plan.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yes.

this is the very reason i remain tentative about any sudden "victory" and also the very tempting conspiracies that have cropped up recently.

beware the (programmed) second wave.

i am always of the opinion that the "hidden hand" knows and controls the apparent chaos and the decision has already been made. (whatever that means. spooky. spooky.)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

South Korea doesn't seem to think it is reinfection.

They are getting ready to get hit with their second wave.

At least 51 recovered coronavirus patients test positive again in South Korea

At least 51 patients have tested positive for the second time in Daegu, days after they were discharged.

However, experts have ruled out a re-infection. They are pointing at two possibilities: First, the virus may have reactivated - it was dormant and then became active again.

Second, the tests were faulty and could not detect the virus.

It's clear that the threat of the coronavirus cannot be ruled out too easily. It remains hidden in humans, even after it appears to have been cured.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

yes, i have read (sorry, no source) that the bugger takes shelter in the nervous system, to become active again when the host is vulnerable.

the article compared it directly to the persistence of the herpes virus breaking out on the mouth.

i admit that i do not know exactly how this will roll out... my only sources are the academics and this is truly a strange bug.

thanks for your contribution.
what do you think we will be facing?

danny.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join