It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Suspends Campaign--BUH-BYE!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Not really.

Bernie was offering to do all this at the Federal level. I'm sorry if you cannot see any difference.

I live in a city right now that is half in one state and half in another. Up until last Friday, half the city was under a governor's shut down on one side, and the other half was shut down by the mayor because the governor of that particular state was letting the different localities decide how best to handle their own circumstances given that most of the state is deeply rural.

I honestly felt that the governor of the state I live in was handling it better because he's right - different areas will have different needs. We're seeing that densely urban areas will have higher rates of infection due to higher population density. They need different responses than places where you maybe drive into a town to pick up your groceries once a week or so and are already living a highly socially distanced life in almost every facet. What's the point of enforcing a stay at home on those rural folks when they already live that way except to create problems for them?

Iowa is still operating the way Missouri was, and they don't seem to all be keeling over dead, do they?

What would be the point of locking down Wyoming to any great extent for the greater portion of the state?

So yeah, no point in a national quarantine or lockdown. It's a big country. Every place is different, and damn sure not every place is NYC.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

tee hee yeah.
He says a lot of things. Most mean nothing and the rest is meant to mislead.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Notice his hands never get anywhere near her......
well you know. Meow.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

He would have not made it through, he is over ripe

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

well you know. Meow.

Yep meow!

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Uggh. Why is that lady leaning down so far to kiss that guy?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

well you know. Meow.

OOPS!..

Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Former Staffer: ‘Penetrated Me With His Fingers’

dailycaller.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

well you know. Meow.

OOPS!..

Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Former Staffer: ‘Penetrated Me With His Fingers’

dailycaller.com...

Due Process; remember?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

well you know. Meow.

OOPS!..

dailycaller.com...

Due Process; remember?

Absolutely.
BTW...What happened to the Left's #BelieveAllWomen & #MeToo?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Looks like he's ready to admit Joe is the better man...

Better man at what? Sniffing girl's and women's hair, challenging people to pushup contests or telling bizarre stories that make people cringe?
I don't care if he drinks goats blood and howls at the moon. He's probably still be a better president then what we have now.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

Better man at what? Sniffing girl's and women's hair, challenging people to pushup contests or telling bizarre stories that make people cringe?
I don't care if he drinks goats blood and howls at the moon.

Then you're probably in luck.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Uggh. Why is that lady leaning down so far to kiss that guy?

Better question. Why is his hand in her crotch?

Looks like she's stopping it from touching her crotch to me.

Uncle Joe loves to kiss women, he mesmerizes them that's why she leaned down to kiss him. Most probably he asked her to.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

I don't care if he drinks goats blood and howls at the moon. He's probably still be a better president then what we have now.

Ok so you want for President someone who drinks goats blood and thinks they are a werewolf.

I'll go for that as a stance for progressives/liberals/Democrats to hold dear.

I love that the Democrats, who are supposed to be the champion of women,
are ditching that stance altogether and
throwing away one of their primary tenets just to stick it to Trump.
But typical again of being willing to toss aside their supposedly
cherished values and morals and support a sexual harasser,
just to stick it to Trump and put a sexual harasser once again
in the White House to represent the entire Democratic Party.

That means if one is a Democrat, one is free to sexually harass people
with impunity and the Democratic Party will then put them up on a pedestal
as representative of what the Democratic Party stands for.
Kudos! for showing the true colors of the Democratic Party!

I'm glad the old serial sexual harasser with tons of pictures that back this up
(hundreds if not thousands of times more than you can dig up for Trump -
I've never seen a lineup of pictures even close to this for Trump)
is now the #1 representative of all the Democratic Party stands for
and is looking for in it's elected officials. Good for the Democratic Party, I love it!

Congrats on supporting a massive sexual harasser for President and to run the nation.

Congrats to liberals/progressives/Democrats for showing their true colors.

This demonstrates progressives/liberals/Democrats will quite gladly backstab anyone

even purported constituents, women especially, just to get rid of Trump

and even make sexual harassment perfectly acceptable,

IF and only if you are a liberal/progressive/Democrat and representing the entire party and all it's members. Love it!

By the way why won't Saint Obama endorse him?

edit on 4/9/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

If he can remember what any of that is or what he is doing at the time.

edit on 9-4-2020 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sad times for America's immediate future, but grateful for the seed Mr. Sanders has planted and the movement that has sprouted. It's now just a matter of which puppet we get for the next 4 years, and it's practically a guarantee that man will be Trump. Fantastic news for our corporate overlords.

Astonished at the hate Bernie receives on this site. He's been the one candidate the past two elections who fought solely for the American people and the only one who wasn't afraid to openly take on the corporate American oligarchy. You'd think the conspiracy theorists of this country would be able to see that and applaud it. It's a shame.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Lol...awesome...

Joe Biden is the most Intellectually pathetic candidate I’ve ever seen...

He challenges voters to push up contests and cusses at them...

Also he’s Got the same personality and IQ as Gary Busey(post traumatic brain injury).....though joes was a stroke vs Gary’s motorcycle accident
The ends are the same

-chris

And the scary part is more then half the country plan on voting for him

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm almost feeling sorry for the Democrats.
The old white folk play them like fiddles all year and pander to them hear and there.

And who were their candidates Biden and Bernie.
Two old Rich white men.

They have to know they are being played

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yep, there goes America's chance to end it's plutocratic regime.

Anyway, when does the next war start?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
4-10-2020

Maybe these ballots were meant for REPUBLICAN areas of Wisconsin?

The probe comes just one day after Wisconsin's US Senators, Republican Ron Johnson and Democrat Tammy Baldwin, sent a letter to the Inspector General of the US Postal Service, urging for an investigation into reports of absentee ballots that were not delivered to voters and the discovery of absentee ballots at a USPS processing center.

The letter cites three issues with Milwaukee County absentee ballots, saying in part that "three tubs of absentee ballots from Appleton and Oshkosh were discovered in USPS's Milwaukee processing center after polls closed on Tuesday" and that batches of absentee ballots requested on March 22 and 23 failed to be delivered to voters.

The third instance cited in the letter involves the village of Fox Point, which is located within Milwaukee County, that reported "that USPS returned to them multiple batches of unsent absentee ballots and they were unable to obtain an explanation from their local post office as to why they were not delivered to the voters who requested them. "

"We are concerned there may be more examples, and request that you promptly open an investigation to determine the cause of these failures, which appear to have disenfranchised many Wisconsin voters," said the senators in the letter.

In a statement on Friday, Postal Service spokesman David Partenheimer said that they "have been made aware of potential issues with absentee ballots in Wisconsin and are currently conducting an investigation into the claims."
Source: www.msn.com... ntp

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Sad times for America's immediate future, but grateful for the seed Mr. Sanders has planted and the movement that has sprouted. It's now just a matter of which puppet we get for the next 4 years, and it's practically a guarantee that man will be Trump. Fantastic news for our corporate overlords.

Astonished at the hate Bernie receives on this site. He's been the one candidate the past two elections who fought solely for the American people and the only one who wasn't afraid to openly take on the corporate American oligarchy. You'd think the conspiracy theorists of this country would be able to see that and applaud it. It's a shame.

Yep. Im with you. Bernie is/was the only person who was honest in their approach. Maybe the US wasn't ready for his plan but at least he was honest...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join