It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weaponized nanobots in action?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Did I miss it or has no one on ATS taught of it?

What if, what we see with COVID19 are weaponized nanobots in action?

Several things lead me to ponder this taught.
What happend with the big tech-news about nanobots?
It was quite a ruse 10 or something years ago. Then it kind of disappeared from the civilian radar, which is a pretty good indicator that it was absorbed by the MIC, went dark and is being weaponized.

Further im going to speculate that this tech has aged well and that it's possible to replicate almost every microscopic lifeforms.
Still it was not alive, and even if we managed to hook it up to the life frequency it was not controllable. Once left in the wild it would just go it's way according to the preset we gave it and eventualy evolve in any direction.
To random and uncontrolled, for a reliable weapon, it could make alot of damage for sure but it would mostly be colateral.
Now if we had a global wireless network with which we could steer these nanobots, the story would be a diffrent all together.
I think the networks like radio, or mobile phone, weren't able to transmit enough information in a precise way, to make the tech work.
But along comes starlink and 5g and all of a sudden we see an unprecedented reaction, to a "virus", as if we're being attacked....

Always a pleasure to share some crazy theories of mine.

And feel free to debunk it anytime...

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

Wouldn't scientist be able to see the bots through a microscope?

Wireless energy could power the bots, the tech is prolly there.

It would prolly just be easier to just make the virus on a lab.

They prolly could infected us all with bots some other way then creating all the virus attention. It would most likely infect us secretly somehow.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I agree!

Supposedly this virus is not a living thing, and it can replicate itself!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Yes they prolly would see it, but what if it was modeled according to the coronavirus?

Problem with bio weapons is it's very random, not controlable hence alot of colateral damage.

Secretly infecting us... Another crazy conspiracy comes to mind. Namely Chem trails.

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Forgive my ignorance but could this have any connection with the "smart dust" mentioned by Assange?

News of him seems to have gone pretty quiet lately.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The virus at its deadliest attacks the lungs, right?
The lungs are deep in your body.
The wavelength of 5G cannot, under no circumstances, penetrate that deeply into your body - unless you use more power, to an amount that would destroy the flesh in immense burns.

So you cannot transfer energy via 5G to a nanobot in your lungs. Its not possible, although a nice twist on this stupid "5G is the DEVIL!!!!1!" topic.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Don't ask me I have no clue about any of this stuff...

But why not...

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
yup, yessirr ya need 5G

ya need more bandwidth....then ya got a weapon...we did 16.4 Ghtz in the Air Force...... a reply to: NoConspiracy

edit on 8-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Made a thread about it and everyone called me crazy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it’s one of those topics people don’t want you to talk about.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
WTF would any group expend that much time , money , and resources on nanobots when simple viruses are available ?
You didn't think than one through enough ,did ya ?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Why wouldn’t any government be working on this? Nanotechnology is the future of a lot of industries, and war is no different.

If the top governments in the world aren’t racing to weaponize something like this they’re behind the curve.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Oh good that's a proper thread not this half-assed babble I just let loose

NC

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If they had nanobot weaponry, they'd probably save it for special assassination targets.

You dont use your most expensive ammo to kill sheep.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

You’d have to test it in the wild.

This is the same government who sprayed biological agents over a major city and killed people to study the effects.

I don’t think it’s a stretch to imagine them testing something like this in the same way.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think this is the tip of the iceberg.
Once WW3 kicks off the nanoweapons of the worlds powers may be unleashed.

As to the current situation I think it has been tit for tat with both sides using virus weapons in a hit and revenge hit scenario.
I think the method is simply programmable synthetic DNA and no 5g is not needed in order to do it.

Synthetic DNA can be encoded to do whatever the programmer wants it to even create a deadly virus.

Engineered Viruses Are the New Biological Weapons, Here's What You Need to Know

In the world of synthetic biology, a microbe is seen as a structural frame on which to add genes & DNA. The microbe will be tested and have its performance improved, so it can hopefully do something useful for the world.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

In other words we are in deep doo doo if some Country makes the first strike with stuff you are talking about...

There are so many ways we could die via science it is crazy. The only way we all survive is if everyone keeps a cool head.

It is either koom by ya or we all kill ourselves trying to take over the world.

I trust our Government mostly but I definitely don't trust the ccp. They scare me.

U.S. could have taken over the Earth maybe in the past but would the ccp restrain themselves if they had the chance? Prolly not.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Anyone who has been following the news about any advances in nanotechnology would realize that we are way behind what nature can do.

We don't even have a good power supply, like the ATP mechanism that nature uses.

And 'big world' tech like radio control doesn't work if the antenna has to be less than 1/4 of the wavelength.

We can't even build a simple thing like a quantum computer. How are we going to build a nano scale robot?

We might be able to build nano scale components for a robot, but put them together and you'd have something much, much larger than nano scale.

edit on 8/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

In other words we are in deep doo doo if some Country makes the first strike with stuff you are talking about...

There are so many ways we could die via science it is crazy. The only way we all survive is if everyone keeps a cool head.

It is either koom by ya or we all kill ourselves trying to take over the world.

I trust our Government mostly but I definitely don't trust the ccp. They scare me.

U.S. could have taken over the Earth maybe in the past but would the ccp restrain themselves if they had the chance? Prolly not.

I doubt it will ever be coom bye yaa due to dogma.
However we know it will be mutually assured destruction when the war breaks out.
I would imagine there must be some contingency plans for continuity of humanity in a worse case scenario.
I would prefer to see a future where there is no WW3 and kids can breathe the air outside without fear of death.
Anyways even in the event of WW3 I am certain superhuman posthumans will pop up as they will be the only ones who could ever survive such an event.
edit on 8-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
I agree!

Supposedly this virus is not a living thing, and it can replicate itself!

No, viruses cannot replicate themselves.

They insert their code into larger, living cells and the replication processes of the living cells are reprogrammed and the living cells start replicating the virus.

A document doesn't know how to photocopy.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There are some very valid points in this thread. OP do you think this invasion can also be turned off by will? Cut the power?>

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join