It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess what the Chicago mayor just did

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

So, Chicago is taking on the responsibility of caring for the nation's undocumented immigrants?

Incredible.

Thank you Chicago. Do WE pay for bus tickets or does Chicago also bus them in? They can use their election busses.
edit on 8-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: chr0naut

Well since you asked. It’s a bit of a long answer.

I am 100% shareholder in a subchapter S corporation. I do not get a paycheck I get shareholder benefits. I am the only one that works for this company but basically for free.

I am supposed to qualify for unemployment under the new COVID-19 rules however Pritzker has not approved or set up any funds for people in my situation even though the federal government has given him money.

I should also say I have lung cancer and I am doing what they told me to do which is quarantine myself. Which means I can no longer work. Which means I don’t have any money coming in and the company doesn’t have any money coming in.

I am not destitute I have saved my money and have assets because I worked my whole life.

But instead of helping someone like me who is the backbone of this country, the mayor of Chicago has seen fit to give MY money to the criminals who invaded my country.

But it isn't your money until it is given to you, which it isn't. You don't comply with the criteria.

You appear to have sufficient funds to do alterations to your dwelling, so you don't seem to be in a difficult and dangerous financial situation at this time.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I am 100% shareholder in a subchapter S corporation. I do not get a paycheck I get shareholder benefits. I am the only one that works for this company but basically for free.

I am supposed to qualify for unemployment under the new COVID-19 rules however Pritzker has not approved or set up any funds for people in my situation even though the federal government has given him money.

I should also say I have lung cancer and I am doing what they told me to do which is quarantine myself. Which means I can no longer work. Which means I don’t have any money coming in and the company doesn’t have any money coming in.

I am not destitute I have saved my money and have assets because I worked my whole life.

But instead of helping someone like me who is the backbone of this country, the mayor of Chicago has seen fit to give MY money to the criminals who invaded my country.

If that would of been your OP, you would have more people agreeing. Sorry, maybe you are kinda getting screwed. It's not anyone getting benefits fault though.
edit on 8-4-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

But it isn't your money until it is given to you, which it isn't. You don't comply with the criteria.

You appear to have sufficient funds to do alterations to your dwelling, so you don't seem to be in a difficult and dangerous financial situation at this time.

What point are you trying to make?

My tax $ is going to people that have never paid taxes.

It isnt right brah!

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

She gave all the illegal aliens benefits. I have lived almost my entire life in chicago and I don’t get benefits.

thehill.com...

That’s what you get when you elect a halfwit democrat gay minority to run your city.

Why don't you tell the truth of this and quit trying to sensationalize it by omitting one key word, covid-19, in the post.
Your intro is deceptive.
edit on 8-4-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Where did you go to school you should get your money back.

I would like you to point out in my first post where I vilified minorities? And while you’re at it point out where I was bigoted.

Thanks in advance dufus

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

That’s what you get when you elect a halfwit democrat gay minority to run your city.

Um what does being gay have to do with this?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Because I don’t care if it’s COVID-19 or horriscumble.

I don’t want my money being given to people who are here criminally

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Where did you go to school you should get your money back.

I would like you to point out in my first post where I vilified minorities? And while you’re at it point out where I was bigoted.

Thanks in advance dufus

You said "illegal immigrants" and that is very racist now...

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Drucifer

Sorry if I offend you. Not really.

I never said the gays and minorities shouldn’t get assistance.

I simply used accurate adjectives to describe the retard that is giving ILLEAGAL people free stuff.

You inferred all the rest based on what I can only assume was a troubled and sad upbringing.

Luck to you (I have a feeling you’re gonna need it LOL)

Retard...wow ok...Now you're just being offensive, also you spell Illegal without an A.

link   
a reply to: abeverage

The mayor is gay. She also is a she. She also is a minority. She also is a Democrat.

Those are facts bigoted in no way

link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Yeah I was born here

But so are others who can, and do, get benefits.

What is different about you?

Sounds like a U.S. citizen which was the point of the post....

Lolz🤪

The point of the post missed the point of what benefits are actually there for, and the post was really a bigoted diatribe vilifying minorities for something they themselves have not caused.

No, the point of the post was they are giving all this free money to people that have not paid into the system their whole lives like I have....

You people

Lolz🤪

Us people?

I don't qualify for a benefit from any US government agency.

And the money isn't free, it is mostly sourced from taxation. A big chunk of that taxation money will be used for things that absolutely have no direct advantage to you personally, but that doesn't mean that the government should refund you the money that doesn't directly apply to you.

It would be pointless to collect taxes from you just to give you back exactly what was taken. The government uses that taxation money to fund itself and its initiatives, some of which aren't immediately going to fatten your wallet (or stomach).

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

You replied to a different post genius

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Zzzz

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

edit on 8-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yeah I was born here

But so are others who can, and do, get benefits.

What is different about you?

Sounds like a U.S. citizen which was the point of the post....

Lolz🤪

The point of the post missed the point of what benefits are actually there for, and the post was really a bigoted diatribe vilifying minorities for something they themselves have not caused.

No, the point of the post was they are giving all this free money to people that have not paid into the system their whole lives like I have....

You people

Lolz🤪

Us people?

I don't qualify for a benefit from any US government agency.

And the money isn't free, it is mostly sourced from taxation. A big chunk of that taxation money will be used for things that absolutely have no direct advantage to you personally, but that doesn't mean that the government should refund you the money that doesn't directly apply to you.

It would be pointless to collect taxes from you just to give you back exactly what was taken. The government uses that taxation money to fund itself and its initiatives, some of which aren't immediately going to fatten your wallet (or stomach).

What?

That has nothing to do with the Chicago mayor giving my tax money to people that have never paid into the tax "system"....

Why cant they go where they have been paying taxes for years?

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
nvm

edit on 8-4-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Because where they come from is a shi! hole

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What point are you trying to make?

My tax $ is going to people that have never paid taxes.

It isnt right brah!

Lolz🤪

Yes some of those receiving benefits have never paid taxes.

Some of them are exceptionally wealthy and are on record as avoiding paying taxes equitable with their wealth.

They may be just on the side of legality, so they don't get prosecuted, but they absolutely minimize their contributions to the country - like your President has boasted that he has done.

edit on 8/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

She gave all the illegal aliens benefits. I have lived almost my entire life in chicago and I don’t get benefits.

thehill.com...

You could have made the same point, stopping at ‘halfwit democrat’, but decided to add in the bigoted racist POV for good measure. Charming.

The point is that a lot of politicians are compromised. They do the most outrageous things because somebody is holding blackmail material behind the scenes. Something the politician doesn't want to get out in public.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join