It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess what the Chicago mayor just did

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
But here is the problem...

No. The problem is WHO made this happen! NOT THE ILLEGALS!!!

Hate on the illegals all you want and it isn't going to change a damn thing. In fact, in doing so, you are simply giving cover to the real problem: the tyrants in government!!!

Why shouldn't I hate on people who cheat? They make it harder for everyone else to live legally. They make it harder for us to take care of those who really need it because THEY SCAM OUR SYSTEM.

Again... it's not the illegals cheating here! It's the tyrants in government cheating us by creating and establishing these programs!!!

And let's be clear, not just this "benefits" program. Government critters have been enabling and empowering illegal immigration for decades because it benefits THEM! These illegals are here because government critters made it possible and profitable for them!!!
edit on 8-4-2020 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Ok, you appear to be a little angry about something as now I "cant comprehend", I read the article you linked and nowhere did it state anything about sexual orientation or ethnicity, maybe you are just venting some frustration, keep your petty insults.

I am not saying the policy is Gay i am saying exactly wht you just reaffirmed YOU stated she was gay and from a minority...fact. Do those facts add anything of value to the issue of of which you are peeved?

enjoy a little fresh air maybe as you appear to be ranting some frustration, your signature says you dont complain....I can tell you dont apologize or explain so 2 out of 3 aint bad

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: EternalShadow

You came in here and called me names unjustly and you want me to just relax?

Not gonna happen.

Um....no I didn't. You're so much on the defensive that you can't keep up.

I got better things to do.

edit on 4/8/2020 by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

They are part of the problem.

They come here because they are willing to take advantage of something they ought to know is wrong. And just by being here, they are breaking laws to take advantage of the system.

The government officials are ignoring laws to allow them to do it.

The concept of "victimless crime" has done more harm to society than a lot other things.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Sorry if I offend you. Not really.

I never said the gays and minorities shouldn’t get assistance.

I simply used accurate adjectives to describe the retard that is giving ILLEAGAL people free stuff.

You inferred all the rest based on what I can only assume was a troubled and sad upbringing.

Luck to you (I have a feeling you’re gonna need it LOL)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
We’ve really got to stop this trend of government helping people!
Next thing you know is that we will EXPECT governments to help, it will become a trend. And then what?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Not complaining, just shining a light on the idiocy

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Are you getting any money from Venezuela?

Why not?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

But here is the problem...

No. The problem is WHO made this happen! NOT THE ILLEGALS!!!

Hate on the illegals all you want and it isn't going to change a damn thing. In fact, in doing so, you are simply giving cover to the real problem: the tyrants in government!!!

Why shouldn't I hate on people who cheat? They make it harder for everyone else to live legally. They make it harder for us to take care of those who really need it because THEY SCAM OUR SYSTEM.

Again... it's not the illegals cheating here! It's the tyrants in government cheating us by creating and establishing these programs!!!

And let's be clear, not just this "benefits" program. Government critters have been enabling and empowering illegal immigration for decades because it benefits THEM! These illegals are here because government critters made it possible and profitable for them!!!

Damn, I never thought I’d find myself agreeing with Boadicea, but every post in this thread I’ve 100% been in agreement on.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

The government officials are ignoring laws to allow them to do it.

Actually, government officials are creating laws to enable them to do it... but whatever.

Keep doing what we've always done, and maybe one day we'll get different results. Yeah. That's it...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Have to make it about the monies.

And whats people's sexuality got to do with anything?

Everyones a person, no legality about that.
edit on 8-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Not everyone is an American. Kinda my point

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Damn, I never thought I’d find myself agreeing with Boadicea, but every post in this thread I’ve 100% been in agreement on.

Oh me... oh my...

I'm scared now too, Drucifer!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Sorry, I was wrong to accuse you.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Sorry if I offend you. Not really.

I never said the gays and minorities shouldn’t get assistance.

I simply used accurate adjectives to describe the retard that is giving ILLEAGAL people free stuff.

You inferred all the rest based on what I can only assume was a troubled and sad upbringing.

Luck to you (I have a feeling you’re gonna need it LOL)

You don’t offend me, I just pity the small mentality that comes along with your types.

I didn’t infer anything, you openly said it yourself...here, let me quote it again in case you’re that small minded you’ve already forgotten you wrote it-

I meant gay in the abnormal behavior kind of way. Degenerate, immoral, wrong kind of way

And I don’t need luck. Because I worked hard and made decisions on how my life was going to turn out, I’ve been able to make a nice life for myself and my wife. So much to the point that I purposefully got a job that would pay me what I’m worth including my health and life insurance and even have the benefit of being able to go to work every day right now. Maybe you should pull your head out of your a@@ and do the same so you won’t feel the need to cry on a forum over what you aren’t entitled to.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

And yet everyone is a person geography be darned.

If something like Covid 19 doesn't illustrate that point, not much will.

You help people that require help, not because of there passport or lack of one.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: spacedoubt

Are you getting any money from Venezuela?

Why not?

I might be. Who knows?
I probably am.
I doubt they could really afford it, unlike the greatest nation in central North America ..

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) has signed an executive order to ensure that refugee and immigrant communities have equal access to benefits and services provided by the city, including COVID-19 disaster relief.

Before you try to call someone out based on their creed, skin color, and sexual orientation, take some reading comprehension classes. English 060.

Nowhere did it say benefits are going to illegal aliens.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Okay man you need help so here I am.

Those were to different posts That you are quoting.
The first one I used the adjective gay to describe the mayor.

The second one I described what I thought of gay behavior.

Learn how to read and understand what is written and we won’t have to have this conversation again

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Not worth replying to learn to read

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join