It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess what the Chicago mayor just did

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Actually it’s not

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Actually it’s not

It really is.I seldom agree with Silly but you seriously could have just left it at "a Democrat halfwit".

You done f#cked up good for me to defend Silly.

Very poor.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

a reply to: Boadicea

I meant gay in the abnormal behavior kind of way.

Degenerate, immoral, wrong kind of way

Oh wow. I'm no progressive but you're coming across like a massive bigot.

I really am starting to see the worst of people over the past few weeks.

The left seems to think anyone who thinks anything is abnormal, degenerate, immoral etc. is a bigot. They should just admit that they are proponents of that old idiocy "do what thou wilt" and we know whose philosophy that is. If cutting up an almost born baby is acceptable than surely anything goes.

I don't understand how that relates to my post.

Think about it. If "Do what thou wilt" includes not judging someone for cutting up almost born babies, surely it means we cant judge anyone for anything. When your philosophy is "Do what thou wilt" you surrender the right of judging anyone elses words or behavior.
edit on 10-4-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Actually it’s not

It really is.I seldom agree with Silly but you seriously could have just left it at "a Democrat halfwit".

Very poor.

He could have and AOC could leave "straight white men" out of her critical remarks as well.. but no one calls her a bigot for not doing so.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

Actually it’s not

Very poor.

He could have and AOC could leave "straight white men" out of her critical remarks as well.. but no one calls her a bigot for not doing so.

So they are giving illegal immigrants $ in Chicago because 15,000/331,000,000 Americans have died....

.00004%....

But CNN is saying Covid is racist now so I guess that makes sense....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

He is a She soooo.... If you do not live in Illinois you would not understand the frustration we have with Jelly Belly Pritzcer and Mars Attacks Lightfoot. This state is governed by the city of Chiraq.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

As one poster said earlier the only opinion stated in that post is she is a halfwit.

The rest are all true not my opinion.

Just adjectives all accurate by her own admission
edit on 10-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Generally using a person's skin color and sexual orientation to label them as such in derogatory way is racist and homophobic, truth hurts I suppose.

So, according to you, AOC and the rest of the crew, not to mention the entire democratic party, are all racists for whining about the rich white oligarchy.

She is black. She is gay. She is an idiot. Its the truth - nothing more, nothing less.

I will not allow you or anyone else to reward yourself with some imaginary power by calling me racist or homophobic. it is not racist to call a black person black. It is not homophobic to call a gay person gay. I am not the least bit afraid. Not one damn bit. So no, you don't get your imaginary power over me by asserting that I am.

Deal with it princess.

Once again, defining ignorance.

Obviously if you say “That person is black” it’s not racist. Same goes for “That person is gay”. But once you start using those defining aspects as a negative connotation, they’re racist and bigoted.

My brain is currently very unhappy with me as I’ve been subjecting it to way too much bottom of the barrel content by visiting this forum since this pandemic started. This place is nothing what it used to be and has become a safe haven for proud pieces of sh!t.

Straw man argument. You don't know my intent any more than you know if I am afraid or not. You assume it because it fits your narrative.

Your brain is unhappy because it needs more than a daily glass of kool aid to live on.

And the last gasp of a failed argument - ad hom attacks. Now you show your true colors. And no, you don't get to blame that on me or anyone else.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Illegals deserve nothing but a boot over the fence. They can go ask their home country for money.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Generally using a person's skin color and sexual orientation to label them as such in derogatory way is racist and homophobic, truth hurts I suppose.

So, according to you, AOC and the rest of the crew, not to mention the entire democratic party, are all racists for whining about the rich white oligarchy.

She is black. She is gay. She is an idiot. Its the truth - nothing more, nothing less.

I will not allow you or anyone else to reward yourself with some imaginary power by calling me racist or homophobic. it is not racist to call a black person black. It is not homophobic to call a gay person gay. I am not the least bit afraid. Not one damn bit. So no, you don't get your imaginary power over me by asserting that I am.

Deal with it princess.

Oh I'm sorry are you offended, truth hurts eh...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Deal with it princess.

Wrong again. I am not offended either. I am a little embarrassed for you though. It seems that you have really revealed yourself here. All your posts have one thing in common: you seek to empower yourself by asserting someone else is weaker or frightened. I guess the only way you can feel good about yourself is to assert some imagined superiority, as if others are somehow beneath you. Rest assured, I am not.

Look at your posts... its there for all to see. Here is your truth.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Deal with it princess.

Wrong again. I am not offended either. I am a little embarrassed for you though. It seems that you have really revealed yourself here. All your posts have one thing in common: you seek to empower yourself by asserting someone else is weaker or frightened. I guess the only way you can feel good about yourself is to assert some imagined superiority, as if others are somehow beneath you. Rest assured, I am not.

Whatever bud, you just keep defending those poor misunderstood homophobes and racists, and do keep explaining why they are justified in their bigotry .

edit on 11-4-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Dude....you gotta give me time to guess!

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Where in that article does it say "Illegal Alien"?

Resident immigrants... I guess OP is not familiar with legal residence status.

You can be here legally as a resident non citizen. I have many friends with social security cards that say valid for work only with INS authorization, those people are here legally, and are not citizens, they are just resident aliens. In Chicago, I have many Polish, Irish and Hispanic friends that are here legally, they are not citizens. Those friends, work and pay their taxes.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Deal with it princess.

Whatever bud, you just keep defending those poor misunderstood homophobes and racists, and do keep explaining why they are justified in their bigotry .

Good job proving his point, bud

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majestic Lumen
Where in that article does it say "Illegal Alien"?

Resident immigrants... I guess OP is not familiar with legal residence status.

You can be here legally as a resident non citizen. I have many friends with social security cards that say valid for work only with INS authorization, those people are here legally, and are not citizens, they are just resident aliens. In Chicago, I have many Polish, Irish and Hispanic friends that are here legally, they are not citizens. Those friends, work and pay their taxes.

The left never calls them what they are.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

She gave all the illegal aliens benefits. I have lived almost my entire life in chicago and I don’t get benefits.

thehill.com...

That’s what you get when you elect a halfwit democrat gay minority to run your city.

You could have made the same point, stopping at ‘halfwit democrat’, but decided to add in the bigoted racist POV for good measure. Charming.

Is the mayor gay? Is the mayor a minority? Is the mayor a halfwit Democrat? If the answers are yes,, how is it bigotry or racist to point that out?
edit on 4/11/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Is the mayor gay? Is the mayor a minority? Is the mayor a halfwit Democrat? If the answers are yes,, how is it bigotry or racist to point that out?

Within the context of the OP, don't you mean, "Is the mayor abnormal, degenerate and immoral?"

Because the OP himself/herself clarified what was meant just a few posts later...

I meant gay in the abnormal behavior kind of way.Degenerate, immoral, wrong kind of way.

A circle-jerk of seals even clapped and threw a load of stars at that post, too. Either that or they're simply enjoying the bread and circuses spectacle of the Mud Pit at its best, or more accurately, at its absolute worst.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Stop badmouthing my fellow sailors! Even seals are better than this. Way better. Watch:

*eeek*

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Within the context of the OP, don't you mean, "Is the mayor abnormal, degenerate and immoral?"

Because the OP himself/herself clarified what was meant just a few posts later...

I meant gay in the abnormal behavior kind of way.Degenerate, immoral, wrong kind of way.

A circle-jerk of seals even clapped and threw a load of stars at that post, too. Either that or they're simply enjoying the bread and circuses spectacle of the Mud Pit at its best, or more accurately, at its absolute worst.

Well it wasn't long ago (just 17 years ago) even in the U.S. that being gay was illegal and people considered it immoral. Many people still stand by their morals that they grew up with. They also believe that pedophilia is wrong and immoral, the way things are going with many people on the left side of the political isle, they will be called a bigot for standing up and believing that is immoral too.
edit on 4/11/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join